Hey guys! Once again, sorry for the delay. Had another CT scan recently and the doc may have spotted something of concern. I'm praying it's nothing, but until then, I'll be scheduling the next one as a double, if not triple release to make up for lost time as soon as I'm able. Thank you so much for patience and consideration of my current predicament .
Hey guys. Just had some talks with the doc, looks like my leg's gonna be okay, might need some surgery. Regardless, I'm still gonna have to get a bunch of physical therapy. Good news, I'll try to have the next chapter out for you on Thursday. Stay safe and be well!