Menu
Read
Series Ranking
Series Finder
Random Series
Latest Series
Genre
Create
Forum
Scribble HubCreateForum
/ Profile / PrinceCorwin
PrinceCorwin
Well-Known Author
Joined
May 18, 2019
Followers
28
Following
0
Comments
45

Follow Tip
PrinceCorwin
Well-Known Author
Follow Tip
Joined: May 18, 2019
Followers: 28
Following: 0
Comments: 45

I'm an avid reader and writer who has been posting my writings on Royalroad. I found out about this place recently, and decided it might be a nice place to post my story.

_ciro_ · Aug 9, 2021

Do not abandon your new novel please, I read it all today and I loved it, it is a Chinese novel, but you do not fall into the vices that Chinese novels usually fall into.

PrinceCorwin · Author · Aug 10, 2021

I’m not abandoning it. Some real life stuff came up and I wasn’t able to write as much as I wanted to, so I’m on a temporary hiatus. I’ll return in a week or two

_ciro_ · Aug 12, 2021

Holy Jesus Christ !!!!!! Thanks!!!

Of course, for now what I like the most about the novel is the character (obviously), the cultivation method (it is one that is seen but other characters usually have it and as such it does not go into depth) and the fact that do not have romance, because this can make the novels quickly drift from their initial objective, also,
_ciro_ · Aug 12, 2021

 in Chinese novels generally their love is very stale (If it is a male protagonist in 99% of cases it has a harem , of which 500% of these cases are such a big harem that you only know that they look pretty (come on, a basic Gary Stu) and in female protagonists a cold man who falls in love with her is generally achieved in a 75% probability , generally at first glance, 24% of a harem and the remaining 1% is for the rest).

messias233 · Jun 28, 2021

No more game of the gods? clear.png

PrinceCorwin · Author · Jun 29, 2021

For the moment, yeah. I might come back to it someday, but I’ve mostly moved on to writing other things

messias233 · Jun 30, 2021

Ok

Kayden · Sep 28, 2020

sooo, abandoned, right?

    Reading List
    Recent Activity
    Personal Information
    Last Active: 7 hours ago
    Birthday: --
    Gender: Male
    Location: Portland
    Homepage: http://thecorwinblog.wordpress.com
    About

    I'm an avid reader and writer who has been posting my writings on Royalroad. I found out about this place recently, and decided it might be a nice place to post my story.

    Author Information
    Series: 4
    Total Words: 193,448
    Total Pageviews: 113,513
    Reviews Received: 1
    Readers: 1,040
    Followers: 28
    Default Title
    \
    Reported Message in Quotes
    Test
    Error Message
    The following error occurred:
    Report Comment
    guy said:
    Reported Message in Quotes
    Action Required
    You must be logged in to perform this action.