Vol. 1 Prologue – The Undying Federation of Ignisis.
384 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Continent of Eurofina a world ruled by Royalty, Aristocrats, and Democracies similar to that of my nation, The Federation of Ignisis.
But before we became known as the Democratic state known today, My country was once known as the Great Imperial state of Ignisis, widely renowned for their art, music and… and evolutionary magic.

Ignisis was blessed with unimaginable talent of magic users, especially they're exceptional fire magic...

But just as how great nations rise at some point they fall.

And our once great empire lost its pride its magic and soon their power.

Neighboring countries who sought for our lands, trifled with our ancestors, and chipped our birthright from us bit by bit... but our father's didn't want to let our country fade away as the land of cowards because we as nation have our dignity.

We studied technology vastly surpassing our neighbors and with that knowledge and new found power we fought back and tried to take back what's ours...

But fate did not fare too kindly to our forefather's before us.

And we lost the war...

Years has already passed and we still suffer from this defeat.

Yet now it is different, and once again blood was spilt ... her blood.

But this blood was the sacrifice necessary to bring our once great nation back to its feet.

For I Rudolph Von Heidler, will use every drop of blood, every waking hour and every ounce of power to lead this nation to Absolute Victory and Prosperity.

For Elise!, For the people! and most importantly for the fatherland!

-Excerpts taken from : Heidler, Rudolph.  For Elise, Verlina, Ignisis. JÜST publications 1922

8