Vol.1 Ch.4 – The Black Parasol under the Moonlight
144 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Schoenenbourg Fortress a highly defended building fitted with dug in Thick stone walls, two retractable Turrets from the front that pop up from the ground and protected by highly trained Realizers.

"The Franks really outdid themselves in protection..." Lolita said in a slight exaggeration in her voice.

"Lolita, you're up." Meister commands in stern monotone voice.

She looks at her commander dumbfounded...

"M-me alone?" She stutters as if sentenced, Her face looked shocked as if sentenced to die.

"I need a distraction" He reasons  "And you're eager to kill some realizers... Right?" Patting her head with a smile but Lolita only looks down and grabs on to a black parasol that she carries around her back.

And without complaint Lolita left the safety of the dark forest and walked towards the detachment of Frankian guards by the gate.

...Walking under the light of death, Lolita the Psychopath walks towards the Main gate of the Frankian Fortress. 

.

.

.

At the main gate a dozen Frankian soldiers were on duty, one was handling a machine-gun turret protected by sandbags, while the others casually walked around looking out for any suspicious activity.

And Lolita just walks in front of them, carrying her parasol.

"Halt!" A soldiers shouted.

Lolita stops on her tracks her face barely covered by the open parasol.

"Is that a little girl?" one of the soldiers commented.

"I don't know Jules, those Ignisian freaks are all amount of crazy, attacking at night and sending kids to the battlefield." 

"Shut your trap, Both of you." The Leader of the unit commanded "Jules, Colen get ahold of her, if she does anything funny we'll shoot her, now go." 

As ordered 2 Frankian soldiers approached her cautiously as the rest steadily aims their rifles at her.

"Look, she's wearing the Ignisian uniform!"

"She might've been just a lost cause, come on lets bring her inside."

"What are you crazy?"

"What harm could a little girl do and besides... we might get to have fun with her you know?"

Colen the confident Frankian approached forward and lowered his weapon trying to grab Lolita by the arm.

"Hey, little girl how about you come inside and we'll talk with a cup of tea alright-"

His hand stopped just moments before he could touch her, The look of Horror painted his entire face

The little girl Lolita reveals her true nature.

Her eyes widen crazily, and her smile increasingly psychotic.

"F*** you, Frankian." Lolita whispers.

Unknown to what's happening Jules ask his friend to quicken things up.

"Hey Colen I think we-"

*BANG!

"Colen!?"

The man named Colen drops on his knees as he turned from confident connoisseur to a lifeless sack of meat as a gaping hole was blasted through his skull, the culprit?  The smoking barrel of a black Mp40 submachine gun.

"Sh-SHOOT SHOOT!!!" Jules aims and tries to fire at the petite serial killer but Lolita throws her umbrella towards the Frankian soldier, distracting she quickly gains the upper hand, climbing over his back and grabbing him by the neck.

"Oh, Mister" She whispers to his ear.  "Those big bad men over there are here to kill me, won't you protect this poor little girl!?" she then turns his body forcing him to face in front of the main gate, filled with soldiers all eager to shoot.

"SHIT! She's CRAZY! Don't Shoot! DON'T SHOOT me! Mama!" 

"Calling for your mama now?, how adorable."

The gate the leader of the group coldly looks at the man he sent to die, and orders his men to shoot.

"Ignore him, SHOOT!" the leader commands.

"Wait!" the Frankian soldier swiftly raised his right hand, a quick magic circle appeared from his palm and he shouts "Le Bouclier!!!" 

In a flash a bright yellowish barrier was constructed out of thin air.

*Ping! *Ping their Rifle's metal bullets were stopped just before they could reach him and Lolita.

"Ohh you're a talented realizer aren't you?" Lolita comments.

"Let go of me you monster!"

"Sure!" She then let's go of his neck and kicks him from behind pushing him forward.

Lolita grabs her Parasol and charges the disoriented Frankian from behind pushing him even more forward.

"Machine-gunner mow them down!"

"But sir!"

"We can't risk it kill them both DAMMIT!"

The Machine-gunner, turned his chin to the side in contempt. "Fuck, I'm sorry Jules."

The Frankian machine-gunner closes his eyes and pulls the trigger, the heavy weapon rattles as a hail of bullets rain down on both his friend and foe.

But as he opens them up again, he is staring at the Psychotic killer, Lolita who closed their distance at inhuman speed.

"Willing to kill your friend just to kill me, tsk. tsk. tsk. that's just not how teamwork works you know so." Lolita cocks her gun "That is why traitors deserves to die." 

"You have got to be kidding me-" *BANG! The machine gunner was shot and drops dead. 

The soldiers were perplexed on how fast she got there, but they snap out of it as Lolita shouts once again.

"That also accounts to all of you lot!" Lolita calls out to the soldiers.

"This bitch is crazy! sound the alarm!" the leader shouts. 

The Fortress siren wails and everyone on site became alert the front gate was under attack.

"Who's ne-ext?" she says in an adorable tone.

She then whips out two Mp40s and starts guns blazing towards her adversaries!

Clink* clink* clink* the metal shells of Lolita's guns chimes on the ground as she instantly kills two more soldiers on the side.

"Shields!" the leader commands, and thus the remaining soldiers gathered around and immediately raising their magic barriers inclining it to deflect her bullets and started strategically shooting at the now hunkered down Lolita hiding behind the sandbags of the machine gun nest.

The rifle bullets glances by over her little head but Lolita smiles maniacally despite her dire situation.

*Wiiiiirrrrr! *Wiiiirrrr! the deafening wails of the siren made commands inaudible and the Frankians quickly became disorganized.

The shooting lessened and in a moment it stopped. A window of opportunity opened for Lolita and she took this chance without a second thought.

Rushing towards her bunkered adversaries she jumps on to their inclined barrier she shows the terrified Frankian soldiers the face of Death incarnate, her psychotic smile baring her teeth and eyes filled with bloodlust, her two Mp40s cocks up and she shoots down on the Barrier they set up.

"Don't worry when she runs out of bullets we'll be able to counter right away!"

"Big strong soldiers like you are afraid of pretty little girl like me!? Oh how despicable!"

Bang after bang, the bullets penetrates the glasslike barrier of the Frankian soldiers, a small crack forms then another then another until.

"Die like the cowards that you all are!"

CRASH!

The bullets went through breaking the barrier, the soldiers were too late to react and the first bullets immediately killed the men in front of it.

Blood splatters to Lolita's face as she finishes off the remaining soldiers.

The terrified leader of said soldiers is now cowering behind the body of a dead soldier.

"W-who are you!?"

"The last face you'll ever see! MWAHAHAHA!"

.

.

.

More soldiers are coming in, but Lolita turns back to her "friend" Jules whom she pushed earlier to the ground as he helplessly watched the entire scene play out while he desperately stops the bleeding from his stomach he got from a stray bullet from the machine-gun.

"Kill me!" The Soldier demanded

"WHAT!? After all that you went through to save my life, you want to die?"

"No! you're wrong! I saved myself..."

"Exactly! And by being the coward that you are! By protecting yourself, you protected me! Dooming all your traitorous friends in the process."

Jules was speechless...

"So you are going to sit their and reflect on the consequences of your actions."She says in a happy tone.

"Fuck you! you're the one who killed them not me!"

She throws Jules something on the ground.

It rolls around on the ground until it hits his leg.

As he painfully looks down, it was none other The horrifying lifeless severed head of his leader.

"HAAAHH!!!!!??????" The Frankian soldiers quickly drags himself away.

"That man, ordered you to die didn't he?Since you saved my life, I killed those men who betrayed you! HAHAHA I just did you a favor! Anyways enough gloating for now, I have more of your friends to kill! So sit tight and hold on to that wound will you?" and she leaves him on the ground as more soldiers come to defend the fortress

Lolita turns her back on him and walked back towards the gate.

"There an Ignisian!" A new soldier cried out.

"Where's the rest of them!?"

Not realizing what awaits them the soldiers once again aims for Lolita but Jules cries out to warn them.

"No!, run! she's a Monster!" But unfortunately the siren was louder than his warnings making his cries of help completely useless and he lies on the ground watching helplessly as his comrades feebly muster a defense against the short unstoppable force of death and destruction.

A sharp pain pangs through his body and Jules couldn't bear the pain any longer his eyes slowly getting heavier turning into darkness,The last things he hears were the maniacal laughter of Psychotic Lolita raising above the siren's wails and the screams of his fellow soldiers that will forever be embedded into his grieving cowardly mind.

 

6