Outsmarting Oneself (Final Part, R-18)
3.8k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Driven by a surge of feral passion, Kathrin pushed Kilian onto the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing him with the raw passion of a mating succubus while rubbing her slick, moistened cunt on his hardening cock. The long, thick, and hefty rod rose to full length, holding the grand princess’ curvy butt while enjoying the cuddling of her ass cheeks. The friction took Kilian by surprise, and as Kathrin rubbed herself on his juice-soaked meat-slab, he moaned in her lips, and she in his.

 

Breaking the kiss, Kathrin stared into Kilian’s eyes with voracious lust and urgent needs, as if every second spent without his cock pumping warm spunk in her snatch was a second spent in hell. Lying down, Kilian gripped Kathrin’s waist and lifted her to aim his cock at her sex-craving entrance. But instead of just impaling the hungering grand princess on his rod, Kilian poked the entrance, stretching her puffy lips with his engorged shaft while denying her the delight of a rough shag.

 

“Anh, anh, anh…” Kathrin whimpered, protesting against Kilian’s treatment while her D cup breasts swayed ever still. Leaning forward, he pulled one nipple into his mouth, tugging on the soft piece of flesh while still denying Kathrin her prize. The grand princess’ cheeks reddened further. Her body, tits and cunt’s temperature’s shot up while inviting moans left her lips to tease Kilian’s ears and cock.

 

And though she only wished to ram herself down the meat-pole, and ride it till her legs gave out, Kilian kept her body under a firm grip.

 

“I want...I want…” Unable to resist the suckling of her tits and the teasing of her insides, Kathrin started moaning the words swirling in her mind. In a plop, Kilian let go of the lady’s pink nipple, and spread open her ass cheeks.

 

“You want what?”

 

“Your cock! I want your cock! Give me your cock!” She groaned, more restless and demanding than the great Whore of Babylon, and Kilian rewarded her by pressing on her ass to slam her cunt down his cock. Impaled to the hilt, the grand princess threw her head back and let out a long, loud squeal of delight.

 

“Ohhh!” Before such a spectacle, the handmaidens didn’t know where to put themselves, and merely lay there, clenching their thighs in shame. But as expected, in a castle full of emissaries and templars, Kathrin’s unconstrained groans reached disloyal ears. First, it was the maids, then the guards, and even as her tight-fitting, cum-craving cunt adjusted and hugged Kilian’s cock, words of the debauchery reached the banquet hall and poked Oliver’s ears.

 

With no care for that, Kilian ran his hands up Kathrin’s waist and down her ass cheeks, electrifying her with his touch as he drove his cock into her with small, slow thrusts. Lowering her lips on Kilian’s, Kathrin gave him a soft kiss, then arched her back to start riding his cock to heaven.

 

Holding the back of her head, the lascivous princess moved and rotated her hips so that Kilian’s cock would find and hit all her sweet spots. The sloppy, squelchy sounds of a thick cock plowing a drenched, gripping snatch filled the room. Kathrin’s eyes glazed over, and her paced move gave way to a more frantic dance as she slammed her hips up and down Kilian’s cock.

 

“Ahhh...oh yes...ahhh...ahhh!” The grand princess’ arms dropped on either side of Kilian, and with her head now nestled against his, she rode her mate till her juices drenched the velvet sheets, and his cock throbbed uncontrollably between her walls. With a smile, Kilian flipped Kathrin on the bed, mounting her with the scent of rut, and plunged his cock back into her fold.

 

Spreading her legs wide open, Kathrin stuck out her tongue for Kilian to suck on, and welcomed the jack-hammering of her lifetime. And as Kilian’s cock pumped and filled the lady’s walls, his balls kissed her butt cheeks, drawing a picture that the handmaidens could no longer take their eyes off.

 

Sensing his cock tense with impending release, Kilian accelerated his pace, thrusting in and out the blissful lady’s fold, faster than the average eyes could follow. Her clawed hands sank into his back, and with a loud groan, he unleashed his spunk straight down her hole, and it vacuumed it all.

 

 

Alerted by unsettling whispers, Oliver burst out of the banquet hall and rushed toward Kathrin’s chamber. Their initial plan was simple: obtain footages of Kilian shagging the three handmaidens and threaten to upload it for the whole Arcadia to see. Even if Kilian did not care for his betrothed, even if he already possessed a poor reputation, he couldn’t afford proof of such a scandal.

 

The Grand Duke of Rulweil was Arcadia’s number one duke and the only Exarch not surnamed von Skoll. Should his house, granddaughter and heir suffer such a humiliation, honor demanded that he raised his armies against Kars. To say nothing of Kilian, Klaus himself couldn’t endure the result.

 

Therefore, Oliver didn’t doubt that the coarse trick would bear wonderful fruits. Alas, as he reached his lady’s chambers, he feared a miscalculation. And when the squelchy sounds of entangling flesh and throaty moans teased his ears, fear became confusion, then rage, and he kicked the door open.

 

Barging into the room, Oliver stumbled on the picturesque scene of his wife bent over on her bed, with cum trickling down her thighs, and Kilian hammering her cunt from behind.

 

“Hey Oliver. Welcome, we were waiting for you. Well, I was. Not sure she remembers your name,” Kilian said, gave Kathrin’s butt a good smack, and released another load in her fold. The move made her ass cheeks and walls spasm, and she fell to her fourth orgasm—then dropped on the bed.

 

“Best thing is, the spell wore off half an hour ago,” Kilian added for the dazed Oliver to hear and lay beside Kathrin.

47