105 – Planning Stages
1.7k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Advanced chaptersexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

The more I thought about facing the Edith Percouli, the witch responsible for igniting the Crimson Wars and setting in motion what could be the second, the less confident I felt about our plans. Which was why I was having Gurk fuck me silly to take my mind off the stress while Mira was out. She had disappeared in the morning without so much as a peep or note. I simply assumed she went to settle some business in the city.

Luck would have Gurk and I alone at home the whole morning, so we stayed in bed and spent it the only way we knew how. Since he had awoken with an erection as he always did, and I being the vessel of Vessyra's powers, sex benefited both of us.

Once again, with Gurk pounding his cock into me, I found myself wondering how our relationship got to this point. This mere goblin whose cum seemed to taste so good, and was able to hit all the right places despite his modest size, brought me to climax countless times.

"Ahh… That was wonderful." I hugged my goblin lover close and purred.

My pussy was dripping with hot ejaculate and my body was floating in bliss.

"Gurk still wants to go with Mistresses. Can fight. Fight before and won," he said.

"Where we're going is dangerous. Never mind that they treat demi-humans with disdain there, Edith will most likely come with Piety knights protecting her. I need you here when I get back to screw me to submission again. Behave and stay. I might actually consider letting you impregnate me one day." I thought for sure that would be the end of it, but Gurk was still uncertain.

A goblin's danger sense was keener than most, their intuition second to none. As one of the weakest races, they knew when a battle was lost and didn't hesitate to run. I had left him plenty of times on missions, and though he's asked to come with me, he was more difficult this time around.

"Gurk just wants Mistress to be safe." He glanced up with eyes that were hard to say no to.

"You were supposed to just be a horny goblin. When did you become like this?" I directed the question more to myself than at him, but he took it to heart and fell dejected.

I sighed, then pulled his face up to give him a deep kiss.

Gurk was supposed to fuck me until I didn't think about the fight. Now it was on my mind again. I sat up on his waist and dry humped him until his dick became erect again.

"Gurk not horny goblin. Mistress horny witch!" he said.

"I'm going to have to fuck you until you stop worrying." I grinned.

I left the great hollow to walk a walk after a few more rounds with Gurk. It was like Vessyra had really turned me into a succubus. The magic that flowed through me connected with those I had sex with, transferring their strength into me. Storing the magic from the last few days alone, especially after having sex with Queen Zathira and the mycelids, had empowered me to such an extent I began to fear myself.

This power— Edith should have something to fear.

"Mama!" Cammy threw her branching around me as I descended the steps of my great hollow.

"I hope you're not thinking about coming along, too." I returned the embrace and glared at her at the same time.

"You know better than to think I can be away from my tree for too long," she said.

That much was true. Unlike the time I took to Lotherain as a dryad sapling, heading to Ors was much further and would be a longer stay.

"I'm just preparing myself for the inevitable pleading of others that want to come with me." I sighed.

"Would that I could. I have to settle on what I can do here. Mine and your presence allows the wildlife here to flourish. If both of us are uprooted, Lotherain may starve." Cammy let go and turned her head towards the bountiful harvests still growing despite the season having passed.

She was a lot happier now. The citizens of Lotherain warmed up to her. A full belly and satisfied libido did wonders for people. If only food and sex was all it took to stop Edith.

"By the way, have you seen Miuna? It just ran off last night after getting a body. I'm worried it might…" I gulped hard trying to find the right words to say next. "Dissolve someone."

"If it's Miuna you're looking for…" Cammy glanced behind herself, and I followed her gaze to see six different humanoid red slimes wandering around Ellowyn.

One of them saw me, came up, and slapped a slimy hand down on my shoulder.

"You called?" Miuna asked.

It was a pint-sized Miuna. It had split itself so many times it had become the size of a goblin and kobold.

"Just what are you doing splitting yourself into so many parts?" I brushed its hand away.

"Oh, the other mes are going around milking the orcs. Since I can walk and split myself places, they didn't need to come here to jerk off. So I've been trying out the whole sex thing you do!" Miuna exclaimed.

"You're one surprise after another. Having sex with orcs? Should I be worried about their dicks falling off?" I asked.

"You forget I can control my own corrosiveness. In fact, I can control a whole lot of things now, too. Like how warm I am, how thick my slime can become— lots. The orcs really like how tight and slippery I am," it said.

In a way, I wasn't surprised Miuna turned out this way after acquiring a humanoid body. Not sure how I felt that it insinuated I influenced it to become this way.

"Hmmm. Maybe you want to try having sex with me?" Miuna asked, its body sprung out a dozen slimy tentacles around me and Cammy.

"I had enough tentacles lately to last me a year," I said, pushing Miuna's away.

As I turned to leave, Cammy took both of my hands in her own.

"You nurtured me with love when I was but the size of your thumb. I know your strength because we are connected by Flora's bond. I trust that you will and the others will return to us in triumph, Mama." The buds in her hair blossomed as she smiled.

"Come here, you. I can't believe I have someone to call a daughter at my age, but I'm glad you're my little girl," I said, stroking her hair.

I went to meet up with Eudora and the others inside the tower, only to have the harpy sisters swoop by the gazebo and pick me up. They delivered me right to the mansion door.

Red and Green lowered their heads expecting to be petted.

"Raa!"

"Aaahh!"

"What are you three doing up here? Is Eudora putting you to work?" I asked them.

"Arraa!" Blue turned around to reveal a satchel strapped to her back, and then glanced up at the mansion.

"She turned you into her personal delivery birds? You can tell her no if you don't want to," I said, patting all three of them in turn. They rubbed against my legs, while Green hogged the space between my chest.

"Ellori?" Eudora called me from above. She was leaning halfway out the window of the third floor. "Quit distracting them, you fool. I need what they're carrying!"

We came into Eudora's laboratory and found her bathing in the alchemy cauldron. She had a wet towel over her head and was scrubbing herself with another. No signs of someone who was working furiously to ensure our success, it was like she didn't care that it was Edith we were going to be fighting.

"What's the point of working with demi-humans if you're going to treat them like they're enslaved?" I asked her.

"The difference— there is no whip at the end, only carrot." Eudora twirled her fingers in the air, creating a portal which spat out a large slab of meat still oozing with blood. The harpies inched forward, mouth watering. Blue shed the satchel in Eudora's hand, and she snapped her fingers to give them the okay to eat. The three of them shredded into it.

Eudora plucked out what appeared to be a chalky, blue orb and dunked it into the cauldron. It began to bubble and spew blue liquid, and smelled of chamomile and lavender.

"Something to stabilize your body with?" I asked, scooting around the dining harpies.

"It is a bath bomb. A rather neat human invention that provides a soothing effect when bathing," Eudora said.

A felt a vein pop on my head.

"You ran those girls on an errand to fetch you a bath bomb?!" I gripped the edges of the cauldron, threatening to tip it over.

Eudora clutched my hands, fearful that I might ruin her therapeutic moment. "Time spent worrying is no time spent at all."

I took a step back. She was right— as usual. Though that didn't make me any less frustrated. A bath bomb had at some point been placed into my hand. Eudora flashed a toothy grin.

"I've done it!" Eileen burst into the room, causing all of us to turn in her direction. Her hands held a rack of potions which she lifted above her head. "A concoction that can shield your magic signature. It's done!"

Advanced chaptersexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

16