112 – What Better Way to Celebrate a Victory?
2.4k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Now over 20+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

The battle ended soon after the cerberus' defeat. Demons stopped appearing, and left with no reinforcements, they were unable to face the full might of our forces. From what we gathered, the demon hound was what weakened the veil enough for demons to come through. Killing it allowed the tear to repair itself.

Mira routed the besieging knights of the Order of Piety. Their Lord-Commander Discipline was nowhere to be seen, likely satisfied with the result she had achieved in plunging our world into this state. Left without leadership, Piety knights threw down their weapons and surrendered. It was a much less violent battle than any of us had expected since they never breached the walls or gates. Their casualties mostly came from the sudden appearance of demons.

Lotherain was safe, but the world remained bathed in blood. Night fell with a shade of red that tinted the moon and the light it cast down.

Everyone was helping each other. Eileen ran around the city administering restoration potions she so vigorously brewed earlier.

Meanwhile, I had a problem of my own…

"Oh, goddess!"

"She truly is beautiful— like the goddess herself…"

"What a blessing it is to be in your presence!"

All of the priestesses and disciples from Vessyra wouldn't leave me alone. They saw me fight. Worse, a lot of them had apparently left the church to follow after me and witnessed my copulation with the cerberus. As far as they were concerned, I was their Goddess Vessyra.

"Will you do me the pleasure of bathing me in your love?" A beastfolk demi-human clung to my right arm.

"No! We're the senior priestesses. The juniors must wait in line!" Two elves had come to my left and started a tug of war.

"This is not what I want at all!" I groaned.

"Ladies, you are bringing shame to yourselves by not showing proper respects to a high priestess." By Ceris' words, the others apologized and released me.

Sheila was by her side, no less horny than I last remembered. Perhaps, even more so after seeing me in Vessyra's divine vestments. Her face was red up to her feline ears, and she clutched the robes around her crotch.

"It feels like ages since I've last seen you, Ellori! Would… Would it be alright if we spent the night together?" she asked.

Sheila's elven counterpart hugged her from behind and grabbed a handful of her breasts. She gasped as another hand pressed above her crotch and soaked the fabric of her robes.

"She has had a difficult day. I'm sure rest is the only thing on her mind. Isn't that right, Ellori?" Ceris grinned.

"Wait… Ceris, if you keep doing that, I'll— nngh…" Sheila's eyes and mouth squeezed shut as she suppressed a moan.

I was pretty sure this scene had played out before in Vessyra. If I wasn't careful, I might one day fall to Ceris' charms.

"Sheila and I, as well as our priestesses, will look after Lotherain's citizens. I have Io and Mana guarding the captured knights. Rest well and thank you for coming to our aid when you did," the elf bowed, then led her group of priestesses towards helping the injured.

On my way to deliver the last batch of restoration potions in my hands, I ran into Alira who was administering water to those who didn't have the strength to move.

"Come on, you old shit. Either this water's going down your pipe, or I'm splashing it on your face," she said, trying to force the lip of the cup to the man's mouth.

"Are you really threatening the helpless, right now?" I glared.

"Belle put me in charge of looking after this bloc of people. There's no rest until I finish making my rounds, and this geezer is holding up the line." she sighed.

The man she was trying to help didn't look particularly injured. Was he faking it?

"Try showing him your tits, Alira," I suggested seriously.

My friend raised an eyebrow and glared back, then put her attention on the man she was tending to.

"That what you wanted this whole time, ya geezer?" Alira pulled her robes down and gave us an eyeful of her bare chest. The man, seemingly finding the energy to move, drank the water in one gulp. When we finished up here, Alira walked with me back to Ellowyn where the orcs and kobold were in need of first aid. "Times like this I get tired of being a witch. It's not that I don't like helping people, but after this ordeal, I just want to find a nice man to settle down with. Not like that geezer back there."

"Hey, even elders need some loving," I said half-joking.

Alira rolled her eyes. Night was getting colder. She pulled her cloak over her head, shivering as a chilly breeze blew in. Winter was fast approaching, and there was no telling if we would survive Edith's twisted plans by the end of it. 

"I'm not asking for a happily ever after. Probably too much to ask at this point, with what should have been a long-dead witch seeking to wreak havoc in the world. Bumps in the road are fine by me as long as there's something at the other end for me," she said.

"You're telling me. If I could just bury myself in tomes and alchemy all day, that's all I'd ask for." I nodded.

"Psh. What you really mean to tell me is you want to try out as many different kind of dicks in the world. I saw you and that demon hound!" Alira elbowed me and winked so much I thought her eyeball would slip out.

There was nothing I could say to counter that. It was as though sex had become my secret weapon. More now than ever with Vessyra empowering me everytime I had sex. Alira teased me all the way to Ellowyn where we then went our separate ways.

A very unexpected… yet expected sight welcomed me inside my great hollow.

Whip!

"MMMRPPH!" Thelia bit down on the bar gag, tears streamed down her cheeks as Mira continued to whip the erinyes' ass while Gurk fucked her from behind.

"How is it? Shall I strike her again?" Mira asked the goblin.

"Gets tighter when whipped. More!" Gurk demanded, adding to the chorus by slapping Thelia's ass.

"I see you guys are still going at it." I hung my staff on its mantle and helped myself to some tea on the table.

"Care to join?" Mira smirked.

I glanced away. "I'll… pass. I had my fill earlier."

Mira ripped the gag from Thelia's mouth and positioned her pussy in front of the demon's mouth. Without question or an order, she began to perform cunnilingus on Mira like it was what she was born to do.

To anyone else, it would have looked like we were punishing Thelia. In truth, this was the reward she actually wanted. After our torturous fun with her in the other realm, the normally sadistic erinyes had her eyes opened to the pleasures of masochism.

"Mmm! She is so good with her tongue," Mira purred. She stroked Thelia's hair with one hand and the cheek with the other. True to the compliment, she orgasmed the next moment to the demon's tongue play, and then knelt down to lift her chin. "I knew this house was missing something— a pet. From now on, you will heed our every beck and call. Is that understood?"

"Y-Yes, my mistress…" Thelia said, blushing up to her ears and panting like an animal in heat.

Mira, still naked, threw herself on the couch on top of me and buried her head into my lap. It was my turn to stroke her hair. But unlike how she touched Thelia, I touched Mira with loving affection. Her stomach had a visible bump now.

I frowned at the blisters on her hands and fresh bruises on her arms that were sustained from the battle. They didn't seem to bother her but definitely made me anxious.

"I won't sugarcoat it. With Eudora missing, our strength has diminished significantly. As much as it irks me to say this, dealing with both the demons and knights would have taken her a flick of the wrist." Mira flicked her own wrist to light a few more candles in the room.

"Even without her, we've come too far to stop now. So many people are counting on us to stop Edith and shatter the towers. Tomorrow, we should check Eudora's mansion and look for clues to pick up where she stopped," I said.

She nodded in agreement. "My, how you've grown in these few months."

Gurk was still going at it with Thelia. It looked like he wasn't going to be done anytime soon. Mira unlocked the metal cuffs that binded the erinyes' wrists and ankles, then patted her on the head.

"Keep it down, will you? Ellori and I will be having some fun upstairs." Then to Gurk, she said with a wink, "If you tire of the demon, you're welcome to join us upstairs."

Her last sentence took me by surprise.

"Looks like I'm not the only who's changed lately," I teased.

Now over 20+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

17