113 – Three’s a Party
2.6k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

The sound of Gurk screwing Thelia into submission, enough that she began to moan and beg for more, put me and Mira in a hot mood. We made out as we climbed the stairs, nearly tripping and falling several times. Because Mira was already naked, I was given free access to finger her as I pleased and teased her with the tentacles from my living robes.

We walked right into the foot of the bed and fell onto it. I whistled for my robes to undress, and then lowered myself to her breasts where I bit and pinched her perky nipples. Mira moaned out loud, clenching a handful of my hair. I continued to lower myself until I was at her dripping pussy. A single brush of my tongue against her slit sent her wild. She arched her back, squeezed her own breasts, and whispered my name to do more.

"You're so wet. When was the last time we had sex?" I asked Mira.

"Too long," she replied with a grin.

I kissed her clit first, and fingered her next while watching her reaction. She gasped whenever my fingers went deep, bit down on her lip as I worked my tongue along the tiny nub, and squealed nearing an orgasm.

"Ahhh—! Have you been practicing with other women? Why are you so good at… oh, gods!" Mira slammed her head against the pillow and writhed, but I had hooked my arms around her legs to keep her from moving too much. She knew right away it was the low electric current coursing over the tip of my tongue. After all, it was her I had learned it from.

Mira suddenly pulled my face up and wormed her tongue into my mouth. She sat up and intertwined our legs, pressing our crotch together. With arms wrapped around each other, humping and scissoring, seeing her pleasure was all that's on my mind. Mira's moans were music to my ears. The touch of her skin like a warm blanket. I wanted more.

We reached climax at the same time, clutching one another in a tight embrace. Something behind me caught Mira's attention. She nudged forward, causing me to fall back with her on top. I saw the ceiling, then an erect green dick came into view, wet and glistening from Thelia's juices.

"Had enough of the demon, I see. It appears you fancy yourself as a greedy one." Mira raised a brow as she inspected Gurk's member.

"Really okay for Gurk to join mistresses?" he asked hesitantly.

"You're serious? I thought you were blowing hot air out of your ass," I said to Mira.

"I see the way you look at him. Who am I to say no? At the very least, the two of us share one thing in common— you," she answered, expression softening as she did. Then she set her eyes on Gurk's dick and licked her lips. "Besides, I've grown rather fond of the goblin myself."

Mira enveloped her lips on the tip of his member. She didn't look like she was forcing herself, and neither was she disgusted like I thought she would. Instead, she sucked his dick like it wasn't her first time. Seeing her go at the dick that had fucked me more times than I could count was getting me fired up for more.

"Ahhh. Other mistress's mouth feel just as good," the goblin mumbled.

"I'll have you know he's my servant!" I pouted at Mira taking the initiative on Gurk.

Not wanting to be outdone, I licked his balls from underneath, occasionally coiling my tongue around the shaft. Mine and Mira's tongue would meet every now and then, swapping saliva and the cum oozing from the tip. His dick was sandwiched by our lips, and he liked it most when we made out with the obstruction between us.

Of course, Gurk couldn't last long with two witches sucking his dick like it was candy. Mira and I took turns licking him clean, nursing on it like a pacifier.

"What say we let Gurk break you in?" I slapped Mira's ass hard, then turned the tables on her by rolling us onto her back and throwing my legs over her waist. She realized what I was trying to do and became uncharacteristically shy. 

"I— I'm not so sure about this…" she said, glancing over her shoulder to find Gurk rubbing his dick against the entrance.

I whistled for my robes, but instead of coming to me, I compelled it to transform into a strap-on around Mira's waist.

"By the gods. I simply must craft myself one— eeek!" Mira jolted forward as I see Gurk's hips connecting with her. "You're… an impatient and brazen one, aren't you? Very well. You, too, shall know the pleasures Ellori experienced when she impregnated me. Go on."

"Gurk go slow at start," he said.

Mira was getting so into that she forgot I was underneath her. I grabbed her head and forcibly kissed her, and with my free hand guided the strap-on dildo into me. As Gurk picked up speed, so did Mira. His thrusts set the pace. Even though it was a dildo inside me, it felt like he was fucking both of us.

"Oh, I think I could get used to this," Mira said, red up to her ears and eyes rolled back.

Meanwhile, the ribbed dildo was stirring me up. I could compel it to change shapes at will, giving it nubs and morphing the shape of the tip. Mira's modest breasts bounced as she began to slam her hips into me and Gurk with greater intensity. I nibbled on her nipples and enjoyed the moans that erupted from her.

"Ug— Mistress gets tight! It feels good!" Gurk exclaimed.

"My first man in such a long time… and with a goblin at that— ahh, mmmh! But I rather like this…" Mira was making noises I'd never thought could come from her. At the end of the day, she was just like me— a witch with a ravenous appetite for sex.

"Give it to her. Show her the same pleasures you showed me," I urged him.

Mira was driven to an orgasm first. She went limp on top of me, but continued to squeak and twitch with each thrust from Gurk. The living robes that formed the strap-on dildo throbbed inside me, but wasn't enough to get me off.

"How was it?" I asked Mira.

She responded by ripping the strap-on away and sitting on my face, pressing her pussy dripping with cum to my mouth.

"It's your turn, darling." She smirked.

However, her 'darling' wasn't directed at me. That was apparently Gurk's cue. His cock was still raring to go, and he positioned in front of my eager entrance.

We had spent the entire night locked in a threesome until exhaustion got the better of us. I awoke the next morning to the two of them still asleep. Gurk was cuddled up in the middle, nestled between two pairs of breasts. When I got out of bed, those two compensated for the missing person by wrapping their arms around each other.

I pumped a triumphant fist in the air, unable to hide my excitement. I wasn't sure how it came to be this way, but for Mira to be okay with Gurk meant we three could have a future together. Well, four— if we were counting Thelia after Mira had claimed her as a 'pet'.

Technically five, since Cammy was my adopted daughter.

I paused as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

...Six once Mira has given birth.

"Now that I think about it, this 'family' is much larger than I expected," I muttered to myself.

Thelia was sound asleep on the couch with a blanket thrown over her. Eileen must have come by in the morning. Most of the empty vials and ingredients strewn on the floor had been and placed back on the shelves. My apprentice was still hard at work while I dallied. How embarrassing.

On a shelf above the cauldron, Rio was lying on his back and grooming himself. I came by to scratch his head, a gesture he returned by licking my finger and purring.

"I'm conflicted, Rio. It turns out Demos was playing us all for fools. Even Vessyra was none the wiser. How do we fight a witch backed by the very god whose existence created black magic?" I asked my familiar.

Eudora, if you had returned from Ferellis with us, what would your next move be?

Staring into the cauldron where my confounded reflection returned the gaze, a single thought came to mind— Abstinence, Eleanor Mycasta. That's right. Before we left, Eudora was figuring out a way to return the knightess to consciousness without harming her. Whatever was in Eleanor had been ripped out and her role as a pawn came to an end, but she's still alive if not barely. She might have answers we're looking for.

It was worth a start. Eudora never made a plan without acquiring every piece of knowledge that could be learned. We failed in Ferellis because we jumped at the chance to end the war, neglecting to consider the possibility that Edith was several steps ahead.

"I won't waste this chance you've given us," I swore to Eudora.

Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

21