136
1.7k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Now that I was alone to collect my thoughts, the goddess Vessyra began to make herself known. Quiet at first, like a whisper in a gale. Then her magic pulsed within me, as loud as my own heart. For the first time since the megatower, she appeared before me in her divine form, wearing a pristine white wedding dress woven with what appeared to be gold and silver jewelled, metallic threads.

The goddess, too, was ready for war.

"It seems I am able to take form here. This place is teeming with magic. Come, let me embrace you at last." Vessyra outstretched her hand in my direction. When I took it, she yanked me toward her and wrapped her other arm around my waist. We came so close our lips were inches apart. I was held in tender arms, under a loving gaze. Not one that a mother gave a child like I had felt from her before, but one from that of a lover.

In short, she was beautiful. Where a succubus exuded fiery allure that lit up your loins, the goddess' elegance and grace lulled you into believing you were in love with her. A warm feeling in my chest swelled as we stared into each other's eyes. A thousand sweet words were exchanged in that moment of silence.

Unable to control my own desires, I stood on my toes to close the gap between us and kissed her. My audacity was met with reciprocation. While our lips were pressed together, something between her legs twitched and throbbed. She held me closer, squeezing our bodies together until I felt her massive erection against my thighs.

"J-Just how hung are you?" I gulped, squirming in her grasp. The goddess' rod was hidden behind the bridal gown, but formed an outline that didn't leave much to the imagination. 

Vessyra giggled at my apprehension. "I sometimes visit my most devout disciples in their dreams to reward them. Oh, the wonderful sounds they make. I have their expressions shown only to me burned into my mind. Go on, my avatar. Let us consummate our love."

We parted to allow the gown to drop to her ankles. All of her was dazzling. Her naked body instantly brought me to an erection. However, it wasn't the incredible physique or glimmer of her divine body that captured my attention. The sight of her member in its bare glory knocked the wind out of my lungs. How anyone could say I shared the image of Vessyra was beyond me. Mine paled in comparison to her natural monument.

She was closer to a horse in terms of size, girth, and shape. Though erect, it did not rise up due to the sheer weight of it. The enormous slab of meat that was her cock hung like a third leg.

"I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this…" My voice came out squeaking and filled with uncertainty.

"If you wish not to, simply say so. Although, since I dwell within you, your thoughts tell me otherwise." Vessyra grinned.

I was given ample enough time to refuse, to leave the room and have her return within me. Instead, the ravenous side of me that desired the goddess' body just as much as she desired mine was too strong to resist.

Steeling my resolve, I dropped to my knees and wrapped my fingers on Vessyra's rock hard dick. It took the middle fingers and thumbs of both hands to properly encircle it. The stiff member throbbed like it had a heart of its own. Behind the shaft, the goddess' pussy leaked and soaked the immediate surroundings of her thighs. If I looked between my legs, I must be the same about now.

Vessyra's lustful eyes urged me to begin as she, too, sought relief from our long awaited union. With nothing else in mind other than to serve my goddess, I licked the length of the shaft and coated it in a layer of my saliva. The tip was far too big for my human jaws to take. Massaging the shaft and sucking on the tip was enough to make her knees buckle. Pressing my cheeks to it elicited a gasp.

A hand fell atop my head, stroking me as she gazed lovingly at how I pleasured her. A memory from back when I first encountered centaurs resurfaced. In retrospect, I should have gone out alone. That way, I could have experienced a horse-like dick first hand and be prepared for this eventuality.

Seeking to further satisfy the goddess, I reached behind the shaft and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh! Mmmm…" Vessyra let out a cute moan. I wanted to hear more of it.

Hot and sticky flesh enveloped my fingers with the tightness of a vise. She even began to sway her hips. Anticipation built as I wondered how it would feel to have my dick inside her. She must be wondering the same of mine.

The more I stroked her cock and fingered her pussy, the more shallow her breath became.

"Your experience… certainly worthy of being a High Priestess… aahh! The way your tongue and lips move… mmmh! Yes… I'm getting close. Don't stop yet…" The sheer pleasure dripping in her voice emboldened me to double my efforts.

The goddess' legs trembled and her pussy clenched. I pressed my fingers as deep as possible, soaking them in her nectar. Elsewhere between her legs, the cock twitched once… twice… and sprayed another kind of nectar over my face and clothing. White cum poured from the tip, drenching my body in its color. Like a sponge, my living robes sucked up every drop that landed on the fabric.

Satisfied with a bountiful feast from the goddess' ejaculate, I whistled for my robes to leave my body. Now we were both naked. She scrutinized me as if I were a statue to be marvelled at.

Vessyra was displeased with the laboratory and insisted we find a bedroom to do the deed in. I glanced up and down the hallway, fearful that someone might see us. No one else was around. The others must be outside or downstairs. We took the bedroom across from us, a modest refuge with a sizable bed suited to Vessyra's height and… size.

Once inside, she carried me to the bed like I was her newly wedded wife. There, laying upon silken sheets, we exchanged kisses and tickled each other's necks with our breaths. I laid on top of her, both our breasts squished together and dick pressed between our bellies.

"I want it now," I pleaded to her. "I want your giant cock in me."

We traded places, with me below and her above. A warm hand caressed my belly. To her, this was more than just sex. I could tell she wanted to impregnate me. If her cum, more fertile than anything known in this world, found its way in I would undoubtedly become pregnant.

Next, she laid her enormous cock on top of me. It was so heavy that it anchored me to the bed. The largest I'd ever taken was technically Zeke, but I had grown in size to match it. The largest relative to my human size was Taurac. Just imagining his cock was enough to make me tremble with excitement. However, he was about to be toppled by none other than the goddess herself.

"If we're going to do this, you absolutely cannot get me pregnant," I warned her.

Vessyra sighed. "You know that is blasphemy to me? Nevertheless, if that is what it takes to have you, then so be it."

I breathed a sigh of relief too soon. She already had the massive cock at the entrance to my pussy and was ready to shove it in. Fear returned briefly, but was replaced with overwhelming lust when the tip rubbed against the folds.

Her reassuring smile granted me peace. However, it didn't change the size of her cock. As the large tip began to penetrate me, sharp pain rushed up my spine. My back arched up, my consciousness flashed white. The next thing I knew, the tip of Vessyra's cock had breached. The hard part was over.

"Oh, gods… fuck, it's so big!" I cried.

"And you're so tight. I think I might cum any second," the goddess replied. She propped herself up on top of me and leaned in for a kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth like she was trying to get a taste of her own cum.

Vessyra's immaculate breasts swayed above me as our lips and tongue made love in my mouth. Her cock gradually inched deeper until the tip kissed my cervix, putting me into a lightheaded daze. So much of it still remained.

"I've had my eyes on you since you took root in the Weeping Expanse. Now I have you pinned beneath me, my cock buried inside ready to fill you up. How I longed for this, my beloved avatar," the goddess cooed seductively in my ears. Her words sent quivering shivers of pleasure traveling up my spine and lighting up my mind like fireworks.

She started moving. Our hips clapped together. The wet sounds from having my pussy pounded, the creaking of the bed, and the moaning quips that escaped our lips between kisses created a symphony out of our carnal desires.

The goddess, who was a giant compared to me, dominated every moment of our sexual encounter. Strong hands gripped my hips and pumped into me mercilessly. She would sometimes stop and have me begged to be fucked.

"If you do not ardently beg, I may have to stop," Vessyra teased as she slowed her pace.

"Don't stop… fuck me, please! Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum, my goddess!" I pleaded. My quaking body was assaulted by orgasm after orgasm as she obliged and relentlessly pistoned into me.

But she was not without her gentle side. When the climaxes passed, we laid there and stroked each other's cheek, basking in the sight of one another's beauty. Sex slowed down, and instead of the beast-like fervor she demonstrated when fucking me at first, it fell to a passionate embrace of lovemaking. 

That I, too, had a penis did not escape her notice. It thrilled her to stroke me to an orgasm and watch it sputter with cum. She kissed it, wrapped her tongue and lips around it, sucking me until I gave her what she wanted. Of course, I returned the favor in the sixty-nine position, both of us licking each other to an orgasm.

There was a magical sight in seeing the Goddess of Love and Lust covered in my ejaculate, staining the porcelain skin of her breasts and her golden locks of hair. It felt like I was staining her image, but she assured me that I wasn't. That this was quite possibly the most reverent act I could perform on her.

Eventually, we and the bed were covered in each other's cum. Our fun came to a stop when I tried to put my dick in her. It seemed my fingers and tongue were as far as I went in her sacred place.

"Regrettably, that is one place where I cannot allow you. Perhaps one day." Vessyra frowned, she too, was disappointed.

I knew not to push a divine entity's buttons. She instead opted to satiate me with a blowjob that threatened to suck off my dick. Her mouth was just as good and hot as her pussy felt when I fingered her. I lost count how many times I came into her throat. I might as well have gotten her pregnant that way.

We sat up against the bed's headrest and cuddled— although that might not be the best word. It was mainly her holding me and playing with my dick even as it went limp, and I sat on her lap with her giant cock straddled between my thighs.

"Someone I love very much is pregnant. You know her. While inside me, you and I have fought alongside her plenty of times. In a way, that means we've had many threesomes together." I chuckled.

"You worry that she may come to harm in the battle to come. She is brave, but her love for you makes her foolhardy." Vessyra stretched her arm out and pinched the space in front of us. A small green gem was plucked from the otherwise empty space. She pressed it to my palm. "This is my gift to you and her. Do with it as you see fit."

The power within the gem was something other than wild magic that I was used to. Was it divine? I couldn't tell without using alchemy to appraise it.

"Would you also like to know how your child will look?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Let's leave that as a surprise. But… I do want to know… is it a boy or girl?"

Vessyra reared back and burst into laughter, one that was free of stress or had forgotten about her own brother's betrayal. It was genuine, sorely needed in stressful times such as this.

"Your child is a girl. She will take after both her mothers' greatest assets." She grinned.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

20