139
1.5k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

I awakened the next morning to the sound of sizzling and a woody smell wafting up to the second floor. Mira was downstairs, frying an omelette in the kitchen. She hummed to herself, a pleasant melody that made me want to shut my eyes and return to sleep. Gurk, our goblin lover, lies blissfully asleep, head buried between my breasts and morning erection at full mast.

As much as my horny self would like to play with his cock and give him a morning blowjob, a longer rest might be more preferable after our threesome last night. Slowly, I slipped out of bed and got dressed. The outline of the green gem Vessyra had given me showed in the pocket of my robes and pressed against my thigh.

"It's not very often that I cook," Mira remarked as I descended the stairs. "After all, why cook for myself when others can do it for me? Although now, I see now why cooking for someone could be rather enjoyable."

I took a seat at the table and watched her back. She wasn't in her usual robes. Instead she wore one of my lounging bathrobe, blue in color and just as fluffy as bunyip furs. Of all the times we had been with each other, it was this moment that dawned on me how lucky I was to have what I did. It wasn't all the sex, not how often we saw each other, or the sweet words we loved to exchange, but to share in each other's belongings— we really were a family.

This, I would fight all of hell to keep.

Once the meal was seemingly cooked, Mira plated the omelette and delivered it to me with a warm smile. I almost wanted to eat her instead, but settled on her kind efforts in making me breakfast.

"Well? How is it?" Mira asked reluctantly.

"It's a little overcooked—"

Crunch!

"There are some egg shells in it." She winced at the sound and sighed.

I chewed carefully going forward to grind the shells as much as possibly before swallowing.

"Don't stop me from finishing this. You've never cooked for me before, so this is a once in a lifetime opportunity." Mira tried to stop me from eating further, but I turned away to keep her hands off the meal. Aside from the omelette being overdone and having some egg shells in it, the taste was rather delectable. A fine combination of green onions and parsley enriched the mixture of spices.

"You really didn't have to scarf all that down. We could have just gone into the city." Mira pouted.

"The difference between yours and the food in the city is that you made them with me in mind. Thanks," I whispered quietly, squeezing her hand in mine.

Mira returned the gesture with a tender kiss, then licked her lips after pulling away.

"Hmm. Less salt next time, I suppose." As Mira rose from her seat, my hand held firm on hers. Now was as good a time as any. I put the green gem on my plate and slid it over to her. She sat back down, plucked it up, and squinted. "Not a soul stone nor a magic crystal. Going by the hard look on your face, I presume this was given to you and was intended for me."

"Why are you so perceptive? There's no surprises with you." I frowned.

It remained unknown to me what its effects were. Vessyra, a higher deity, had given it to me with the instructions to have Mira ingest it. Of course, I was worried what it might do to her. An inkling in my chest reassured me that there were no foul intentions behind this gift.

"When I asked Vessyra to protect you, she gave me this gem instead. You're to ingest it. Or so she says," I told Mira at last.

"Divine protection magic, perhaps? If it were up to me, I would rather you eat it and assume its magic. I'm already confident enough in my magic to keep myself safe. I worry about you, too." Her expression softened. Concerned eyes stared squarely into mine.

Once again, Mira continued to worry about me and not herself. I should have been used to this by now. Though, it was her fervent dedication that eventually wore down my walls to fall for her.

"I want all of us to get through this. Not just you, me, and Gurk. Our unborn child, too. I have Vessyra herself as my source of strength. At the very least, you will have a piece of her," I said.

Mira chewed on her lower lip, then nodded. Without another word, she put the gem on her tongue and washed it down with a gulp of coffee.

We sat there for minutes, wondering when or what was supposed to happen.

"I… don't feel any different?"

"Maybe it's not supposed to activate unless you're in battle?" I wondered aloud.

"Either way, we should clean up the— uhnngh!" Mira keeled over, dropping to her knees and clutching her stomach.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked, overcome with panic.

Mira clutched my arm, tighter than she ever has before. Gurk raced down the stairs, he too, in a state of alarm from seeing her in pain.

"I think… it's coming… the baby," she said, eyes squeezed shut and shaking.

"That's not possible. You're not due for another three months, unless… Vessyra," I muttered under my breath.

"What Gurk do to help?" the goblin asked desperately.

"We're getting her to the priestesses. They should know what to do!"

When we brought Mira to the high priestesses in the carriage mansion, they were just as surprised as we were. While Ceris, Sheila, and Gale believed this was going to be a preterm birth, I knew better. It happened after Mira consumed Vessyra's green gem.

That had to be it.

Gurk and I waited downstairs, pacing back and forth until my legs became sore. If only there was more I could do. I brought any potion I thought would ease her pain, but the priestesses were confident that Mira would be fine. A young chocolate-skinned elf I remembered as Ysolde bowed as she passed us, then raced upstairs with a stack of towels in her arms.

The lower chamber was mostly empty. Many of the pregnant priestesses were likely in the other rooms. Those who weren't must be offering their services in the city and in the demi-human encampment.

Some time later, Gale was the only one who came down after they had all disappeared into the upper chamber.

"Mira is in the process of giving birth. All of us are ready to receive the child and are prepared for the preterm. She is quite strong for someone who has never conceived a child before," the high priestess said.

Relief washed over me.

"How much longer do we have to wait?" I asked.

"As long as she needs. Possibly well into the night. The child will be born safely," she assured. "In the meantime, consider a name. It shall assuage your worries."

Gale returned upstairs. I slumped into my seat, feeling a lot lighter than I did before. That child was a sure thing. I was going to be a mother. Mira was going to be a mother. Gurk, even though it biologically wasn't his, was going to be a father.

"So after baby, Gurk go next?" the soon-to-be father asked.

"Another one so soon? You're excited to be a daddy, aren't you?" I teased him.

"Gurk take care of and love first one like own! Be best father to baby!" he declared.

In the end, neither of us could think of a name. Especially since Gurk wanted to name the child in goblin-naming conventions. I certainly didn't feel like naming my firstborn Rocks or Pakaka.

We waited for hours. The others dropped by to check on me. Alira came by and offered to name my child after her. Eileen and Cammy made a snack for me and Gurk. Belle and Eleanor gave us their blessings. Thelia, Clem, and Kati thought the baby was already born and wanted to see the child first before anyone else.

How truly blessed were we to have such good friends.

Night had fallen, and candles were lit to illuminate the carriage. My ass was getting sore sitting all day, but I didn't want to stand anymore. Gurk had fallen asleep on the couch.

Then the news came.

"Ellori! Gurk! A special someone would like to meet you!" Sheila called to us from the bottom of the top of the stairs.

We ran upstairs to Sheila beaming from ear to ear and looking like she had a secret to reveal. She pushed open the doors to the inner chamber. Ysolde sat asleep in a chair, completely worn out. Gale and Ceris were at either sides of the bed where Mira laid. In her arms, bundled up in a blanket like a little cocoon, was our baby.

The sight took my breath away. I was on the verge of tears. I wanted to cry, that's how happy I was. Vessyra, too, stirred with joy.

Mira looked me in the eyes and said with a smile, "She's a girl."

The baby girl cooed. She opened her eyes, and I was shocked to find out she was heterochromatic— her right eye was red like Mira's, and the left was blue like mine. Mira lifted her into my arms. I knelt down so Gurk could see, too. He was just as enamoured as me. She was so light, fragile. Far too precious.

"The girl was born perfectly fine, as if carried to full term. Vessyra blessed this birth indeed," Gale said.

"There's also another surprise," Sheila remarked, snapping me away from the entrancing stare of my daughter.

"Your baby… ahem, has both. Just like you and Vessyra," Ceris said.

I was both too appalled and delighted to say anything. It didn't matter to me what she had. She could have a deformity, and I would still love her unconditionally.

"It seems she takes after you more than I," Mira joked. "Have you thought of a name yet?"

"Beatrice. Beatrice Farrowghast-Dawncrest. I can't think of a better name than one born from two witches, under the blessing of the Goddess Vessyra," I said at last.

I returned the baby to Mira and pressed our foreheads together.

"A fine, powerful name." Mira nodded.

Beatrice.

You would be loved more than you know. All of us shall be fighting for you. I, especially, as your mother.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

10