140
1.5k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Today marked the end of Redvern. Specks of snow fell from the sky, and in another month's time the landscape would be covered in a sleet white. On the first day of Fraustgat, the beginning of the winter season, the clouds creeping across the crimson skies was our declaration of war.

I reached out to catch a snowflake which melted quickly in my palm. Such a small thing wasn't enough to chill me to the bones. Like us, an insignificant particulate against the giant that was Edith Percouli.

Yet when enough of us come together, accumulating into a snowstorm, we had the power to shift this precipitous obstacle in our favor.

Quinny and Lisette had begun their march towards Thanreas, following the subjugation of the Kingdom of Juna. A princess no longer, Lisette now ruled Ors and Juna as its de facto queen. Those who refused to swear fealty to her were put to the sword. The twin sisters painted the landscape redder than the demons ever could.

But there was little in my power to stop them.

We all stood at the front of Eudora's tower, being bid farewell and good fortune by Lotherain's citizens. 

"I wish I could go with you," Cammy said. She carried her baby sister Beatrice, who was nursing quietly on a fruit, in her arms. I could already tell they would grow up to be great siblings to one another.

"If anything, you should take me along. I can continue to concoct potions for you guys to do battle with." Eileen frowned.

"Any more and the mansion would be bursting at the seams. You two make sure Lotherain and Ellowyn are safe when we return." I threw my arms around them both and kissed Beatrice on the forehead. She wriggled in Cammy's grasp and giggled.

Never in my life so far could I have imagined having a child at this age. At first, I was ready to give my life facing Edith and the demons ahead. Now, I wanted to come back at all costs for my daughter.

This war was more than just a new world order. The outcome would dictate what kind of place Beatrice would be living in. She deserved better. Cammy deserved better. We all did.

Mira came by to kiss Beatrice, too.

"I must say, we produce rather adorable children." Mira came by to do the same. She stroked the baby's cheek with a finger. Beatrice responded by grasping it with her small hand. "Precisely why we should have more together." 

Cammy and Eileen weren't the only ones who wished to come along. Gurk was keen on coming with. 'To protect wives' as he had declared. Though I suppose any goblin who had a taste of heaven with two women would go to hell and back to keep that.

"Take care of our baby. Cammy and Eileen will help, but they can't always be looking after little Beatrice." I knelt down to hug the goblin.

"Gurk make sure baby and home safe!" he assured us.

The two of us shared a deep, passionate kiss that lasted long enough for Mira to grow impatient. She pressed the tip of her boot between my legs, causing me to jump in surprise.

"There shall be more of that after we've scattered Edith into cosmic dust," Mira said, at last smoking from the pipe she had previously given up while pregnant

Gurk reached up to Mira, expecting to receive the same treatment I gave him.

"Insatiable, aren't you? Every single one of my herbs better be in good health when I return, or else you will be sleeping alone." She sighed, expelled the fumes from her lungs, and thrusted her tongue into his mouth.

We said our farewells to each other and went to meet with the high priestesses of Vessyra. Of the three, only Gale would be accompanying us as the only one trained in warfare and as the elected chief bannerlord. Without her, in-fighting would break out between the five bannerlords on who to lead.

We had quite the varied allies within our midst.

Bannerlord Hectis, a brutish centaur warrior, led the largest banner among the five. If Gale— gods forbid— fell in battle, he would be the next to lead. In the few times that we had the… displeasure of meeting, he came off as brash and glory-seeking. 

"The march will be arduous, but we all know what is at stake." Gale was finishing up addressing her bannerlords, placing a fist to her chest and bowing. "By the goddess' love we shall prevail."

Ceris and Sheila received her into their arms, and they shared a steamy three-way. Mira licked her lips, pinching herself to hold back from joining them and ruining their moment. At the end of their kiss, Gale came to us, looking many times more confident.

"We shall march underneath the shadow of the tower. In that way, the demons should mostly avoid us. However, we will need rest from time to time. How might I relay to you when we need to stop if you are within the tower?" Gale asked.

"Leave that to me!" two Miunas said at once.

"One will be within the tower and the other will stay with you. I already have a third traveling with Quinny's army. This way, Miuna can serve as a communications device between all of us," I explained.

"A talking slime… it will never not be an odd thing to me. In that case, gods' speed to us all." Gale returned to her people to begin the long march.

Thelia and her small horde of demons replaced Gale as she left.

"Those who can fly will guard the tower from the outside, and those that cannot will march alongside the demi-humans. It will be a fierce battle, my Mistresses. The demon blood within me screams that a demon of a different scale lies at the center of the human city," the erinyes said.

I suspected she meant Edith Percouli and Giselle Artoire. 

Do not forget my brother, Vessyra snarled.

Demos. How could I forget? The father of black magic himself. This wasn't just a battle between witches. Demons and gods were mixed in as well.

A large shadow flew overhead followed by three much smaller ones. Zeke and the harpy sisters landed before us, sweeping up dirt and slush.

"We fight!" Blue exclaimed.

Red, who landed on Zeke's back, waved from above. "More fun, more fun!"

The only one left was—

Green tackled me from behind, rubbing my cheeks together and giggling.

"We come with to help," she said in human language.

"You trouble makers would follow after us even if I said no." I scratched Green's messy head and received a blissful yet goofy smile in return.

"I'll help in any way I can. This time I won't be knocked away from the battle," Zeke promised.

Having them along would provide the airborne superiority we needed to face any witches that might be on Edith's side. In addition to…

Mira and I turned to the buzzing commotion ringing in our ears. A swarm of flying  remsectnids numbering in the hundred led by Zathira herself approached us. Species of bees, butterflies, moths, even several in the form of dragonflies were among them. Humans and demi-humans alike who weren't accustomed to seeing these creatures retreated in fear.

"Fascinating. A remsectnid queen. And she's bristling with magic." Mira's voice quivered with excitement.

"Your majesty! Is it alright for you to leave the hive behind?" I asked her.

"I am the swarm and the hive." Zathira outstretched her arms. From below, it appeared if she lifted them all into the air herself. "These are my sons and daughters who shall fight for your cause. You saved my life, and now I shall repay that debt in full."

Clem and Kati were already with the demi-humans. Our forces have finally been gathered. Mira looked me in the eyes and nodded.

We entered the tower to Lantessa and Belle waiting for us inside the mansion.

"Took you guys long enough," Belle remarked from the cauldron as we came into the laboratory.

"Is everyone in their place?" I asked Lantessa.

"They are. The conduit slaves await downstairs. Enjoy yourself." The gorgon winked.

"I'll remain up here to ensure Belle stays on her toes," Mira said mockingly.

"Go back to being pregnant." Belle rolled her eyes.

I left the room before their bickering could get into full swing. Noelle and Aurelias awaited downstairs, both already naked in preparation to be of service.

Winnegan and Auren were chained to the wall, both too drugged up by the alraune's fumes to realize what was going on.

"Sh-Shall I start with giving you a blowjob?" Noelle asked timidly, his throbbing penis demonstrated his anticipation of what was to come. Sitting next to his sex-craved busty, naked colleague certainly didn't help either.

"As much as I like sex, I have something different in mind. Rio!" I snapped my fingers. My familiar entered the stairs and rolled over onto his belly, awaiting further orders. "I've learned that due to the bond I share with my familiar, we can just as easily enable the tower's flight systems through him."

Alraune tentacles emerged from the floor to seize hold of the former knights. One clamped its venus fly trap-like mouth over Noelle's dick, and another shaped like a phallus penetrated Aurelias' pussy.

Rio sprouted his own tentacles. It seemed back when he ate the anoragrathi, he did in fact inherit those plant's physical traits. The tentacles dangled in front of Noelle and Aurelias' face, urging them to suck on it. Behind me, the captive witch and incubus moaned as alraune tentacles played with them as well.

The four sex slaves descended into lust-driven depravity. My connection to Rio extended to that of the tower. When they were brought to a climax, the magic crystals appeared before me like I practiced last time.

We rose into the sky, and I had a bird's eye view of Gale and her bannerlords already marching north. All around us were a mix of flying demons, remsectnids, and winged demi-humans.

"Prepare yourself, Edith. We're coming to put an end to you," I declared.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

10