143
1.9k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

"Rio! Where did you go? I could use some help here!" I shouted, scrambling as far back into the room as possible. Unfortunately, that only made the ones already inside follow me, allowing more to fill their place where they had been standing.

My familiar didn't answer my calls. Did he even fall into the black portal like I did? Whatever the case, I hoped he and the others were safe from Edith's hands. Although given my situation, Belle and Thelia might be in a similar conundrum.

"Stay back unless you want your head blown off!" The demons faltered at my threat. Several of them glanced at each other, then resumed their approach. "I warned you…"

When I convoked magic to my hands the spells sputtered out. The four walls of the room revealed runes that briefly glowed a deep blue, then dimmed out of existence.

"What? How?"

A tusked demon grabbed my outstretched arm and lifted me up to his faceless head. However, it didn't need eyes to show me what it was thinking. The toothy grin of jagged teeth and rolled out tongue was telling enough. If I needed anymore proof about what was about to happen, a large, red penis knocked on my stomach each time it throbbed. More beast than humanoid, he and the others around me growled with excitement like a pack of animals in heat.

"Maybe we can talk this out?" I tried to cast another spell, but the runes lit up and seemingly nullified my magic.

The demon grinned. He guided my face to his cock, stabbing my cheeks with the hot member. It stunk, scent heavy with sweat. Even Vessyra was reeling, forced to experience all that I did. Yet even as I was about to be raped by the dozens of demons that surrounded me, not to mention the hundreds waiting impatiently outside the cell, my body was eager to receive them.

I opened my mouth to perform a blowjob on the demon that held me. He wasn't going to release me until he found relief anyway. His cock was so hot, it was like licking a lit furnace. My drool evaporated before long on the meat pole, but a strange secretion that wasn't ejaculate dripped down the shaft from underneath the glans. It coated the entire length in a slippery substance that wasn't affected by his body heat.

As I licked the demon with more fervor, others drew closer. They came close enough so their clawed, groping hands could touch me and slap their cocks on my body. I hadn't seen so many erections since the gangbang where I was fucked by almost a third of Ellowyn's demi-human residents. The difference now was there were more, larger, less intelligent and inclined their baser instincts.

Oh, but what were we if not horny beasts to begin with? Even demons had an urge to breed.

A four-legged creature with black fur began to lick me from behind. Its tongue had such a girth that it licked from clit up to my pussy, and then some. The wet and hot sensation of the tongue occasionally tried to invade my entrance. On my hands and knees, helplessly pinned from all sides without my magic to aid me, the demons prodded and poked me with their cocks.

The demon whose dick I was sucking growled and showered his ejaculate all over me. His sticky substance was about as hot as I imagined.

"Eek!" Something hard poked at my butt. The demon hound had mounted me, humping like crazy trying to find the whole. It kept missing and stabbed everywhere but my pussy.

Just as I thought I was spared demon seed invading my womb, it went in. The incredibly hot cock thrusted into my wet pussy. Its sudden entry knocked the wind from my lungs. I lost strength in my arms and fell face first into the ground, but my ass was still in the air for the hound to fuck me.

Several others took the place of the one that blew its load on my face. One of the lowest of the lows, grunts, canon fodder of the demon race, formed a semi-circle to have me suck them off. They cackled as I choked on their dicks and cum. At the very least, they were quick to orgasm. Too bad they were also among the most numerous.

My ass was getting clapped so hard by the hound, my legs were about to give out. It had no regard for me. Sure I liked it rough, but the pace hadn't changed since the start and the lack of excitement bored me. However, pleasure came when the hound's dick knotted. Hot cum gushed into my pussy, and as it tried to pull out of me, the knot kept us connected and seemed to tighten.

"Nnngh— Stop! Don't move— aaahhh! You're going to rip my insides out if you keep pulling! Mmrpph?!" I screamed, but multiple imps shoved their dicks into my mouth at once and stifled my pleas.

Left knotted with the hound tugging to free itself, my body was rocked by a massive orgasm. It freed itself at last with a loud pop, and while cum dripped down my ass and legs, the creature returned to lick at the handiwork it had done to my pussy. The tongue was a welcome and pleasant change of pace…

"Mmm… hehe… That feels so good. I love how your tongue licks me— aaah! Yes!" Immediately after the first orgasm, a second one causes my body to convulse. The imps also squirted their loads onto my face and breasts.

The hound loosed a high-pitched whine as it was shoved aside, dragged away by a tentacle from the amorphous slimeform. More tentacles emerged from its body, binding me and pulling me up to sit atop its body. A slimy tentacle pushed into my cunt— no, not just there, another was pressing into my ass.

"Ahh! Fuck me! Guuh… Fuck my ass and pussy!" I pleaded, lost to the pleasures of being used as a meager sexual outlet to these monsters. Demons that had their turn left and were replaced by new ones. 

Their numbers were unending.

Hours or days had passed. I didn't know which. I had no sense of time in here due to the absence of sunlight.

They reduced me to a cumslut to serve demons' sexual appetite. A part of me was okay with that. Perhaps, Vessyra was too, since she had grown silent at one point. I'd sometimes feel her writhe with pleasure every time I had a powerful orgasm. So at the very least, she was enjoying it, too.

Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands? How many cocks have I sucked and been fucked by? So many different shapes and sizes, young and old, different colored and tastes.

Being drenched in their hot cum was a delight. They painted me white as snow with ejaculate and still didn't mind using me as their fuck toy. A grate in the ground drained any excess cum and kept the cell mostly clean. Occasionally, a demon would throw a bucket of water on me to wash the gunk off my body. I took that opportunity to rehydrate myself with something other than jizz. Demon dogs were let in to lick me clean where splashing water couldn't.

There were always at least ten demons in the chamber with me at all times. At least, it seemed that way. My pussy and mouth were stuffed for most of the time I was conscious, and I was sure they fucked me even as I was passed out.

Why did I think resisting was a good idea? That me at the time was foolish. The pleasure of flesh was all that mattered. To be fucked and made a whore out of for demons was the only way of life. I didn't escape the female demons' attention either. They, too, wanted a piece of the action after learning they could coax my penis into appearing.

An erinyes similar to Thelia, but this one had two pairs of horns on her head, whipped my ass into submission.

"From now on, you are one thing: a cocksleeve to our armies. You shall pleasure them from dawn to dusk, and even in your sleep, you shall continue to serve them. Is that understood?" the demon woman asked.

"Yes— arrghh!" My ass cheek was whipped as I was chained facing the wall. She walked up to me and pressed a few fingers into my pussy. "Ahh… Hit me more…"

The erinyes scoffed. She dropped down between my legs to lick my pussy. Her tongue invaded my deepest reaches, and drove my senses mad as she jammed a finger into my asshole.

"Auugh… I'm cumming… I'm going to cum so hard…!"

The way she finger fucked my ass and licked my pussy could give Mira a run for her money. However, I'd forgotten that these were demons who got off to punishment rather than giving pleasure. She stopped playing with my body just as I was about to reach climax.

"No… keep going, I want to cum so bad…" I begged her.

"With me, there is only one way you cum." She pulled taut her whip to let me hear the groan of leather.

Her footsteps grew distant and paused where I believed was the center of the room.

Crack!

"AHHH!"

She struck my ass hard with the whip. My nipples had gotten hard from the pain. They were red from rubbing against the stone wall so much, but it was the only way to pleasure myself from them.

Crack!

The whip came again and my vision briefly turned white.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

More in quick succession robbed me of my sanity. The sensation became too great to bear. Throbbing pain on my ass where I'd been hit pulsated with pleasure to the beat of my heart.

"Fuck— I'm cumming… nnghh— aahhh! Hit me, hit me!"

The erinyes denied me the final whip, but I was already cumming and humping the wall. She returned to my side, turned my face, and kissed me. Her tongue, which licked my pussy moments ago, tasted so sweet.

"There will be time for more. After all, you're trapped here for as long as you live." She smacked my ass, bringing me to another orgasm from the pain.

One day, a large group of imps decided to hog me all for themselves. So many tiny red, jabbering demon husbands entered the room to gangbang me. They filled my pussy, ass and mouth. Two others had me jerk them off. Others who couldn't wait used my hair to masturbate with.

"Mmm! I love being fucked by so many… please, don't leave me…" I pleaded to them.

The one that was facefucking me grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged. Pain and pleasure wracked my body.

"Learn your place! Tell us what you are?" he ordered.

"Your witch slut, the demon's cocksleeve…" I answered to his approval. My reward was a load of cum gushing down my throat. I greedily swallowed it up, then licked the penis for every drop. It was all I had to eat anyway.

"Get her pregnant!" the one fucking my pussy shouted.

Pregnant? With a demon's baby. That sounded nice. Maybe I…

Huh?

But I already have a child…

Her name was—

The gate creaked open. Two succubus strided in.

"Get your mangy paws off her. We're playing with her next," one said.

The imps couldn't oppose succubi, which were demons of a greater rank. They left me in the middle of our gangbang and skittered out of the room in panic. The other succubus closer to the exit shut the door.

Being fucked by succubus next? Yes, please.

The succubus that spoke to the imps lifted me by my chin. Her blue skin reminded me of one I'd met before.

"Xana and…" I sat up against the wall, finally seeing who the two succubus were. The pink-skinned one by the door waved. "Lorica?"

"My how you have fallen since you fucked us into submission." Xana smirked.

"Perhaps it is time we repay the favor?" Lorica pressed a finger to her lips and smiled.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

13