144
1.6k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Xana was the blue-skinned succubus, and Lorica was pink-skinned. Back in Zertos' domain, the two sisters thought they could fuck me senseless but found themselves outmatched. At the time, however, I had my living robes nearby to turn the tables on them. Now no longer, as I was trapped in this anti-magic prison without any of my belongings.

"Aren't you lacking an extra limb since the last time we saw you?" Lorica asked, positioning her head between my legs and spreading my cunt to let the cum flow out of me. A bright red tongue slithered out of her mouth. She licked the side of my thigh, sending shivers up my spine.

"I can make it appear and reappear at will now thanks to a certain elixir." Much to Lorica's dismay, I squeezed my legs shut to keep her from licking me further. "Though I'm not keen to show it this time, for fear that you two might screw me until it falls off."

"Awww. Don't be like that. Didn't the three of us make a connection last time we met?" Xana undressed her corset, leaving only her black stockings which somehow made the succubus appear more devilishly attractive.

Both of them closed in. To my right, Xana laid light kisses along my shoulder and neck. On the other side, Lorica rubbed my thigh in an attempt to get me to open my legs. If I hadn't been so thoroughly fucked recently, I might have been able to resist them. Just the lightest touch made me weak in the knees.

What could I say or do in this situation to usurp the advantage? I'd become as powerless as a normal human being, and against two succubus, the cards were stacked against me.

Vessyra remained silent. She had been this entire time I was being fucked by demons. Odd, since the nullifying magic of the room shouldn't have muted her. I still felt her presence, she seemed withdrawn.

A little help would be nice? Now isn't the time to become a recluse! I screamed internally.

No response.

Eventually, their teasing wore away my resistance. A pressure in my crotch built until it became too painful to keep my legs closed. My cock sprung out to the succubi's delight.

"Wait… Maybe we could come to a pact… like I did with Thelia?" I pleaded as my last ounce of will was chipped away.

Both of them giggled.

"Mmmm. To hear you beg is exactly what we wanted before. Instead, you bullied us into begging you." Lorica clamped her hand on my face and pulled me in for a kiss. Her tongue squirmed past my lips, forcing me to swallow her hot saliva.

Meanwhile, Xana inched down my body. She kissed my collarbone, breasts, tummy, and finally the tip of my cock that made me squeal when her lips pressed against it. Spit dripped from my sloppy, tongue-tied make out session with Lorica. Both of their lips were so tender, I had the urge to beg them to give me a blowjob at the same time.

I got half my wish when Xana began to suck me off. Her piping hot mouth was like a suction. She performed the blowjob with such skill as was expected of a succubus. The back of her throat kneaded the tip of my cock, while her tongue coiled around the shaft. Maybe she was a little too good at this. It was almost cheating. I'd flown to heaven with pleasure.

Lorica pinched my sore nipples. My pain nerves no longer knew what that meant, only pleasure coursed through me. She retracted her tongue, pulling mine into her mouth to suck on it. They were going to eat me alive at this rate.

"Hahh… I'm cumming!" I cried between kisses.

Waves of pleasure rippled out from my dick. Every time it throbbed, cum gushed out and Xana swallowed it all. Or so I thought.

The sisters ignored me to kiss each other, cumswapping the load in Xana's mouth. My ejaculate dripped onto their breasts, smearing it as they embraced each other tightly. My member, which had gotten flaccid from the amazing blowjob, quickly became erect from watching them.

Both of them looked me in the eyes and licked their lips wet with my cum.

"I believe it is your turn, sister," Xana urged her pink counterpart.

Lorica's breathing grew shallow as her eyes fell to my cock. "I've been waiting for this ever since that day. Oh, I want it so bad, Xana…"

The pink succubus spread her pussy lips in front of my face. I gulped hard, seeing how dripping wet it was and knowing my dick was going to be in it. She lowered herself and stopped as the tip kissed the entrance of her pussy. Their eyes were sex-crazed, heavy with lust. Then, without warning, Lorica sat down on my cock, enveloping me within her flesh.

Hot, slippery, inviting… my member was right at home in her pussy. If I could, I'd never want to pull out. Just having it inside and without moving, the fleshy interior massaged the entire length, threatening to bring me to another orgasm.

"Yes— aahh! You love my pussy, don't you? Mmmh… I love your cock…" Lorica kissed me with her mouth still full of my cum. When she pushed her tongue into my mouth, I had no choice but to swallow. The succubus rode me with such fervor, it felt like my dick was about to explode.

Her pussy was just so good, I couldn't stop cumming. Where I had this much jizz stored up in me, I had no idea.

One thing was for sure. I was losing my mind to lust again. The images of my loved ones were slowly fading away.

I pleaded to Vessyra for help. Begged so much, the voice in my mind didn't sound like my own anymore. A bit of my sanity left each time I came into Lorica and Xana.

Vessyra, please. Help me fight this, I cried out to her. We haven't lost yet. But we will have if you stay silent.

As I laid on my back, both succubi lovingly kissed my flaccid member, coaxing it back to an erection. It was sore beyond imagination, and yet they could still keep going.

"You can keep going," Xana purred.

"We have all the time in the world in here." Lorica grinned.

I tried to call out to the goddess once more, this time appealing to her aspects.

If you really love me as much as you said that day, you won't leave me in debauchery with succubi who only know lust. Unless… I was mistaken to believe in your words?

The goddess stirred. She was filled with so much jealousy and rage, I felt ashamed for calling her out on it.

From the ejaculate that had dripped to the ground, every little pool came together like a slime reforming itself. A fuming Vessyra emerged from it, towering behind the twin succubi who glanced behind their shoulders in terror. The goddess was naked. Between her legs, in its divine glory, was her elephant-sized cock.

"You dare doubt my love?" Vessyra asked aloud. "Then I shall demonstrate to you the depths of my affection."

Xana and Lorica scrambled for the exit. The goddess grabbed them by their horns, chained Xana to where I had been bound by an erinyes earlier, and lifted Lorica up to her face.

"Goddess… Vessyra? But how?" the pink-skinned succubus squeaked.

Seeing the fear in Lorica's eyes, the anger that gripped Vessyra subsided, replaced with a sullen expression. To both the demon's surprise, she let the succubus down and stroked her cheek.

"Oh, my fallen disciples. I have wronged you. I understand now the reason you strayed further from me was because I stopped cherishing you," she said sweetly.

"W-We serve a greater power and no longer have need of your love!" Lorica declared, wrenching away from the goddess' touch.

Vessyra's shoulders slumped. She sighed. Her golden hair came to life and shot forth to bind Lorica's arms and legs, pulling her back within the goddess' reach.

"Lorica!" the other succubus screamed.

"You wait your turn, Xana. The two of you have gone without my love for too long. It seems I must make up for all these centuries, and remind you of my tender embrace," Vessyra said, positioning her impossibly large cock on Lorica's pussy.

"Stop…! My goddess— Vessyra! It won't fit, you'll— aaaahhhhhh!"

I watched as Vessyra turned the both of them into her personal cocksleeves. The succubi went from resisting to craving more of Vessyra's 'love' in a single orgasm. Xana and Lorica laid on top of each other, a twitching mess drenched in a pool of divine cum. Their tongues hung out of their mouths, and all they uttered were pleas for more.

"Thank you for saving me, Vess— ah!"

The goddess rushed over and swept me off my feet, wrapping her arms around me in an embrace. Our lips soon followed. She held me so tightly, as if afraid to let me go. Or rather, it was her way of reminding me.

"My avatar, do not ever doubt my love for you. I am always with you and shall never waver again," she promised me.

I cupped her face in my hands and smiled. "I won't. Thank you."

With another kiss, her form vanished and nestled back within my soul, happier now after reaffirming her feelings for me and fucking the living daylights out of two succubus.

I took a seat next to Xana and Lorica.

"Can't… Can't stop… orgasming. I still… feel her inside me…"

"More… fuck me with your giant cock… my godess…"

"Well, since you two remembered how great it feels to be loved by Vessyra, aaaaaand the goddess just so happens to dwell inside me… How about that pact?" I smirked.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

14