147
1.2k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

As soon as we exited the prison, a swelling of power flooded my entire being. I had little time to reorganize my thoughts. We were plunged into battle right out of the gate.

It seemed we had been teleported much further out than where we had entered from. We were in flight midair, surveying the scene before us to get a grasp of the situation. The Granite Promenade was right below us.

Which meant…

"Ah. My beloved throne is in one piece. You and the others have done well to make it move," Eudora said, relishing in the sight of her tower perched in the center of the Granite Promenade.

However, now wasn't the time to enjoy the sights.

All manner of demons swarmed the crimson skies. Explosive spells knocked dozens of them out at a time, sending them spiraling to the courtyard leading up the steps to the council's castle. The statues were magic constructs. They should be alive and defending the council, but were eerily inert.

Airborne remsectnids and harpies did battle with flying monstrosities around the tower. The defenses were led by Zathira, whose arm blades cut swathes of demons in a single slash. However, their numbers were few against the hordes that continued to materialize in this world from the nether realms.

"Queen Zathira!" I shouted to her majesty.

The remsectnid monarch turned to me, two pairs of amber eyes stared in shock. She flew to us, her demeanor awashed with relief despite the fierce battle raging around us.

"We thought you had died," she said, clacking her mandibles together to taste the air in front of me.

"There will be time to explain after this is over. What's happened so far in our absence?" I asked.

"They were prepared for us. The she-elf and her ilk face the bulk of the demons at the gates as you planned. They may not last long. Humans in tin suits are advancing here. Their strength has proven far too great to hold back. We cannot push further to the stone hive with swarms at our backs and front," Zathira explained.

Which meant Clem and Kati failed. Whatever happened to them, gods rest their souls. The Piety knights would arrive soon and lay siege to Eudora's tower. Should they succeed, we could kiss our chances of retreat goodbye.

Then so be it. Retreat was never an option to begin with.

"Where is Elle? The knight with darkened skin?" Belle asked, pushing me aside.

"She and the other tin suit have fallen back from the front lines to guard the rear flank. We cannot push further to the castle without their aid," she answered.

"And Mira?" I chimed in.

"The silver-haired witch I have not seen since we landed. I suspect she has gone ahead and forced her way into the stone hive in search of you."

I bit my lip. I expected nothing less of Mira to do something so rash for my sake. If we didn't hurry, she might find herself dealing with Edith and would be clearly outmatched.

What should I do here? Split our forces, or throw all our cards at Edith and besiege the castle?

A small hand fell upon my shoulder.

Eudora nodded to me, a gesture I understood as her donning the mantle of leadership after a long absence. "If my tower falls, so do I. The remsectnid queen— forgive my impertinence, your majesty— shall abandon the assault on the castle and recall her forces to defend my tower instead. Parabelle, gather Alira and the others to your side, then relieve Abstinence and Valor so they may join me in the siege. Your strength alone should suffice in repelling the incoming knights. Do not hold back."

Neither Queen Zathira nor Belle protested.

"Give the Headmistress a good scolding in my place," Belle said to me before flying off.

The queen remsectnid ascended as high as she could. Her powerful magical signature pulsated, like a dinner bell ringing in the back of my mind. The span of her butterfly-like wings glowed a deep blue and served as a beacon to her swarm. Soon, the scattered remsectnid forces began to retreat back to the tower. Flightborne demi-humans led by the bat harpy Bellina saw their allies falling back and followed suit.

"Shall we go with you?" Thelia asked. Behind her, Xana and Lorica also awaited orders.

"The way Zathira explained it, Gale and her bannerlords are in trouble. Having a greater demon and two succubi there might turn the tides in their favor." I folded my arms and considered the ramifications if anything were to happen to the high priestess.

Sending Thelia and the twins away diminishes our strength against whatever awaits in the castle. Whatever happened, I still had the future of Talmora to consider.

"I understand what must be done." The erinyes bowed. "Be safe, Master."

"Auren is right before us in that tower, isn't he?" Xana asked.

"It couldn't hurt to pay him a little visit, right?" Lorica pleaded.

Thelia whipped the twins on their backsides and snarled. "That can wait. The master has given us an order. Follow through it."

"Fraternizing with demons? You are a lot like myself and Edith than you think." Eudora smirked as she watched the demons leave.

"As if." I rolled my eyes. "Come, Rio!"

The three of us cut our way through the demons' ranks. Some proved much stronger than we anticipated. An unseen blast sent me crashing to the Granite Courtyard.

"Ellori!" Eudora tried to catch me, but she was forced to protect herself from a barrage of spells.

I cast a ventus to soften my landing and got away with light scratches from rolling on the ground. A fall like that would have killed me without my living robes.

"Whew…" I wiped the sweat from my brow and brushed the dirt from my clothes.

A large shadow loomed over me. I glanced up in time to see the towering statue of a knight swing its sword at me.

"Ventus!"

I blasted myself away from its reach before it could decapitate me. More of the statues in the courtyard came to life. Magic constructs. I thought they were inert, but it seemed they activated once an enemy was detected nearby, and I was unlucky enough to awaken them all.

They were quickly surrounding me. The only way to escape would be to tap into Vessyra's well of magic, but I needed all I had to face Edith. As I prepared to face the constructs with my spells, beating wings boomed in the distance.

"Raaah!"

"Raa!"

Four shadows zoomed past me. Large, falling stones struck and shattered several of the statues closest to me.

Zeke and the harpy sisters circled the courtyard. They picked off flying demons, while tossing debris from the sky and hitting the statues below with pinpoint precision. The platinum dragon descended with a roar, slamming into a statue and destroying it entirely. In all his glory, Zeke spread his wings to provide a blanket of protection, shielding me from a volley of arrows from a group of flying imps.

Another construct approached. Zeke was about to breathe fire until Rio annihilated it by barreling through its body.

"You certainly know how to make an entrance." I patted his head. 

"Meow!" Rio rolled over at my feet.

"Thank you for coming when you did, Zeke."

"Anything for my mate!" he said.

My pussy twitched with excitement.

If there wasn't a fight going on and I had a potion of gigantism, I might have drunk it and bent over for his cocks on the spot.

Green, Red, and Blue landed underneath Zeke's wings. They embraced me with hugs, claws digging into my sides.

"Owow! Settle down, girls! Good work, but the battle isn't over. I'm going to need you all to rejoin the others at the tower. Can you do that for me?" I asked.

All of them except Green let go.

"Green." I gave her a scolding glare.

"Rrrr…"

The harpy nodded, and they reluctantly flew off together.

"I'll be fine now. Go with the harpies." I kissed Zeke on his head and he returned the gesture by nuzzling back.

The dragon followed after the harpies, making snacks of smaller demons as he ascended into the skies.

Eudora flew into my field of vision. "Done flirting?"

"If there was one thing I didn't miss about you…" I groaned.

We fought our way to the grand entrance and left behind hundreds of dead demons in our wake. Ornate double-doors were taller than the statues and etched with the history of humanity's conquest in Talmora. It had been left ajar, likely when Mira had forced it open.

Eudora and I sensed multiple demonic signatures that were human in origins. I knew exactly who they were.

"Rio," I lowered my voice. "Use the vesper trait to hide your signature and shimmer beast trait to go invisible. Sneak behind them and wait for my signal."

My familiar snuck ahead of us, much to Eudora's delight.

From the skies descended Elvyra and her demon-tainted peers, the witches whose trap I had fallen for that put me in that debaucherous prison.

"Oh. Is this a new fashion trend? Look, mine are just as black and large." Eudora pointed to her own horns.

"Edith had plans for you. She gave us permission to destroy you completely if you do not come quietly," Elvyra said.

The Cackling Witch sighed when no one humored her joke. Her smile flipped to a frown.

"I see the new bloods of the Academy continue to become more uppity as the years go by." She grimaced.

Elvyra turned to me. "You should have stayed in your cell, Ellori. You seemed much happier inside."

"I much rather prefer sex when I have a choice in the matter. Allow me to enlighten you— Rio, sic 'em!" I ordered.

The witches tensed up, looking in every direction for a foe they couldn't see. Rio sprouted tentacles from his body and bound them all in place. His appendages crept up their thighs and into their robes. Some of them went red as a tomato.

"Don't think this is enough to stop us… ign— mmrrph!" Elvyra tried to incant a spell, but opening her mouth only gave Rio another hole to put a tentacle into it.

"Ahahahahaha! Oh, how wonderful!" Eudora cackled at the enemy witches' expense.

We walked up the steps unimpeded as Rio had every single one of them incapacitated and unable to act.

Elvyra stared me in the eyes, her gaze tinged with fear and apprehension. They were all blushing red, squirming in place as Rio prodded their holes.

"What's wrong?" I asked Elvyra. "The Academy encourages their witches to explore their sexuality. Could it be… you're a virgin? Even though you're on the cuspice of becoming a demon yourself, you haven't even had sex yet?"

She shook her head to the best of her ability. The muffled pleas were undoubtedly begging for mercy, but there was none to be had in war.

"Rio, make them regret who they sided with and catch up after you're done." I scratched behind his ears and he meowed in compliance.

Eudora and I walked ahead into the castle as Elvyra's moans echoed into the chamber.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

12