Prologue
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In one tiny part, of the gigantic universe, resided a being named Spirituous.

About thirty years prior, he had just returned from punishment with his father, but fell right into a trap!

He was then born as a human and placed himself dormant within the person's body, allowing the human to live a normal life as Spirituous watched on. With this person, they ended up slightly merged and he gained some of Spirituous's personality, but due to that effect...

How could an immortal God, with powers, not overcome this situation?

Did he let it happen on purpose?

What was really going on here?

 

As he continued to watch, now, he could feel the time of his return approaching. The very reason he had gotten punished, was what was going to bring him back, whether he was ready for it or not.

He knew that he couldn't stay like this forever, but he'd been waiting to meet her for so long. He's seen her beside him in the future and he has been waiting...All this time...

Why is she special?

Why have I no choice but to share her?

Spirituous sighs and waits. The one in which he resides in, and himself, will both fall for the same woman, but both of them need too...

 

***

 

And yet, while Spirituous seems to be on a holiday and experiencing new things, he is unworried about certain parts of the future that he cannot see. He knew the reason for it and secretly sent out his spiritual essence to stay on the borders of his 'room' so for any who would come, could see what he's been doing and feeling.

 

***

 

What he hadn't realized, was how many and whom would come...

Nonetheless, he still continued to reside within somebody else and wait...

1