Chapter 32 – A New Power
187 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They lay on the large bed, naked and sweating, covered in each other's bodily fluids.

"So you're the Empath. The demon called me the Timemancer, Sharon the Spacebender, Clara the Runesmith, Danielle the Undying and Lisa the Immortal.

We each have different abilities. What are yours?" Scott asked. 

"I.. from young I subconsciously absorbed knowledge from the people around me, making everyone think I'm a genius as I knew things. But as I grew older, I found out that I can consciously read minds" Emily said.

"And communicate to them too" Emily said inside their minds, shocking them.

"Besides gaining knowledge, I can absorb skills too, such as pick up martial arts, a musical instrument, art, by just gaining the person's knowledge and reactions." Emily said.

"That probably makes you the most gifted person on earth" Scott said

"Maybe" Emily said

"But it made me incredibly lonely. Everyone I met felt insecure around me, as I had no peers. I just wished everyone stopped competing against me, comparing themselves to me" Emily said.

"Do you know our abilities?" Sharon asked

"Yes..I can read your minds, and copy your abilities and skills, but not your powers" Emily answered.

Sharon was stunned. She wondered exactly that.

Scott thought to himself. Both he and Sharon had similar experiences with their powers and conditions of use, like during adrenaline pumping events. Only he could control time, and Sharon controlled space. 

Danielle and Emily seemed to be born with their powers, while Clara mastered rune making and spell casting on her own.

Lisa... well Lisa was a human creation. She had no say in her body becoming what it is. 

"You can try it on me.." Emily said to Sharon

"What do you mean?" Sharon asked.

"What you have been thinking about since you rescued me from the cavern. I think although it is a high risk, I believe your reasoning is sound." Emily answered.

The rest looked at the both of them, not knowing what they were talking about.

"Uh, guys. Help us please" Sharon asked as she stood next to Emily

"What do you want to do?" Scott asked as he stood up to help. Clara too.

"We're doing the mixed up body act. Waist separation" Sharon said. 

Both Scott and Clara had assisted Sharon before so they knew her acts quite well.

Sharon created portals at both her and Emily's waist.

Then Scott lifted Sharon's top half up while a portal was at both her top half and bottom half, and Clara did the same for Emily. Creating more than one portal at a time was more difficult for Sharon. She needed to concentrate.

Scott and Clara changed the top halves of both girls and placed them down. They've done this before, with their heads exchanged for one of Sharon's acts on stage, so this was nothing new.

Sharon and Emily had to balance themselves, as the other was still controlling their own lower bodies.

"Lets try it" Emily said and took a deep breath.

Sharon nodded. 

Scott looked at them in confusion when Clara suddenly shouted "Don't!" realizing what they were intending to do

Sharon removed the portals from both their bodies, and Sharon's top body merged with Emily's bottom half, and Emily was the reverse.

Both of them held their breaths, then released it when they realized that they were not sliced in two and dying.

"It works! I can feel these legs" Sharon said, moving Emily's legs around freely. They no longer had to balance on each other's body parts as those parts became theirs.

Sharon suddenly grabbed Scott's cock, detaching it from his body and attaching it to her new crotch, then removing the portal.

"Aaah" Sharon said satisfied as she started masturbating what was now his cock!

Scott watched in shock, he no longer had a penis nor any sensations from it. 

Sharon walked up to him and removed his head before he could react.

Then she took off Lisa's head and attached Scott's head to her body

"Don't! She's not alive!" Clara yelled. 

But it was too late as Sharon had already removed the portal.

Scott sat silently.

"Scott? Are you alright?" Sharon asked.

"Yes" Scott said, sitting up. He looked at his breasts and body and started touching his female body everywhere.

"I can move her body, but I can't feel anything. This body feels stiff" he said as he stood up and kicked a few high kicks.

"Maybe it's because it's Lisa's body" Clara explained. 

"Give me hers" Scott said, pointing at Clara

Clara was about to react but Sharon had already attached her head to Scott's dickless body. 

Now that she knew removing the portal won't kill anyone, Sharon simply waved her hands carelessly, creating portals and teleporting parts by creating portals wherever she wished.

She replaced Lisa back onto her own body, placing Scott on Clara's body.

"Now... lets try this out" Sharon said, kissing Scott's lips as she inserted her cock into Scott's now female body.

Scott moaned erotically.

Sharon couldn't help but automatically pump in and out, as if it seemed so natural to want to fuck when her dick entered his warm hole.

One by one, everyone had a turn having Scott's cock, and Scott in turn got to be fucked in everyone's body.

--

"You want to stay here permanently?" Clara asked

"Yes. I want to be with you, with Scott, Sharon, Danielle... and Lisa" Emily said.

"There's so much here for me to do. I can help you in your search for your father. That was what I was doing over there anyway. I can help with Scott's investigations, I want to be a part of Sharon's magic acts.... this place has so much to do" Emily said excitedly.

"Well, having one of the most brilliant minds in the world helping us wouldn't hurt" Scott said.

"You just want her young body" Clara scoffed.

"You don't?" Scott asked.

Clara blushed. They had a sister relationship before, but now they were lovers and seemed to be even closer now that they shared their secrets.

"Ok. Stay with us" Clara smiled as they kissed.

 

 

 

2