Chapter 33 – Time Travel
178 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily had already been staying with Scott and the other girls for a few days now. 

She had gotten close to them, bonded with them and it felt like she was a part of the family. 

As she got close to them, she found out all about their recent adventures, about how they've used their powers, and the circumstances that allowed them to use their powers. 

As they told them their stories, she was reading their mind as well, experiencing what they experienced, as if she was them. 

The more she understood their powers, the more her mind came to a startling realization. 

She decided to say something that has been troubling her for some time. 

So she gathered Scott, Sharon and Danielle in the living room and seated them on the couch.

Clara was nearby and had gotten her puppets back into their positions, each pair fucking their original partners, but now they all had skin. 

Scott wasn't too happy seeing Lisa being posed with Tyrone inside her again, but Clara said that it made no sense having her stand around still, unless he wanted to hide Lisa in the closet or something.

But this created a bit of friction between Scott and Clara in recent days, so Emily bringing them together for this chat was good timing. 

Emily started telling them about her crazy idea, theorized after understanding Scott and Sharon's powers. 

"Are you serious? Can such a thing be done?" Scott asked, completely amazed.

"Theoretically it's possible. We have all the right ingredients here" Emily said, gesturing at him and Sharon. 

Danielle and Clara were there too, and were shocked as Scott and Sharon as Emily explained her theory in the office living room.

Emily was one of the smartest people on Earth in multiple sciences, but this experiment was boundaring the supernatural and metaphysics. 

Emily was discussing the idea of travelling back in time and space, to rescue Lisa before she was killed. 

Scott could communicate with someone in the past, if that person is thinking about him with great emotion, and he was simultaneously of him or her. 

Emily too could teleport somewhere else if she has an anchor, such as to their current place, or if someone was thinking of her, and she of him passionately. 

But if they both used their abilities together, perhaps they could travel back in time to rescue Lisa!

"But while I can think passionately about Lisa, I would need to travel back when she was thinking about me" Scott said. 

"That is a problem. But was there any time during that period where she was thinking about you?" Emily asked. 

Scott thought for a moment and suddenly nodded. 

"Yes! She was thinking about me when she called for help" he said, bringing out his phone and replaying her call for help. 

"Scott! I think I'm in way over my head! I need help..." and the message cut of suddenly.

"That should work" Emily said

"Then how would I travel to the past?" Scott asked.

"I guess you would have to combine powers with Sharon" Emily said.

"Combine powers? How?" Scott asked and Sharon looked in confusion too.

"You can try... making love to her while thinking about Lisa.

"Hey!" Sharon said angrily. She didn't want Scott fucking her while thinking about someone else.

"It's the only way I can think off. Anyway, forget about it. It's a long shot anyway. It's highly doubtful it'll work" Emily shrugged.

The girls looked at Scott who was very silent.

"Please Sharon. I want to try" Scott said, after contemplating for a while.

"Scott?" Sharon said.

"Please Sharon. It's a long shot, but I'm willing to try anything" Scott pleaded.

Sharon looked at him and sighed. 

"Ok Scott. I do this because I love you" she said.

Scott was stunned. He knew all the girls living with him were attracted to him. He liked having a harem of such lovely girls too. But did they all love him? 

Sharon stood up and her loose dress fell to the floor revealing her gorgeous naked body.

She smiled at Scott and took his hand, leading him up the stairs to the bed.

"If it works, will they be able to come back?" Clara asked.

"We'll have to be anchors in this timeline for them. A beacon for them to return to" Emily said.

"How?" Danielle asked

"We.. masturbate while thinking of them" Emily said as she blushed.

The 3 of them walked up the stairs to see Sharon on her knees, sucking Scott who was seated on the bed.

"Clara, can you please bring Lisa up here?" Scott asked as he pushed Sharon down and started going down on her. 

The 3 girls looked on enviously as Sharon moaned with pleasure.

Scott crawled up Sharon's body from between her legs and she moaned again as he entered her, pushing his erect cock in as far as it would go, hitting her cervix.

He kissed her and started pumping his cock in and out of her, gradually picking up the pace. Her moaning started getting faster and faster. 

The 3 girls joined them on the bed, but only masturbated next to them. 

Scott didn't know how this idea was supposed to work, so he simply continued pounding Sharon as she moaned louder and louder, at an increasing pace. 

The 3 girls got hot and steamy, aroused by Scott's grunting and Sharon's moaning. 

Just as they were about to climax, Scott remembered that he had to think about Lisa and he looked up to see that Clara had placed Lisa's body right above Sharon's head, her legs open for him and her arms open, ready to hold him.

Just then, both Scott and Sharon climaxed at the same time and then they both vanished!

There was no portal, no flash of light, nothing. They simply vanished. 

"Did it work? They're gone! What do we do now?" Danielle asked, still fingering herself.

"Keep going!" Emily said, her eyes closed and her back arched as her erect nipples were pinched by her fingers while her other hand was busy fingering her pussy. 

1