Chapter 34- Seeing Lisa Again
319 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott felt comfortable. His cock nested in Sharon's warm wet cavern and he lay comfortably on her soft breasts as his head rested next to her face.

"Scott? What...Where did you come from? Who is she?" Scott heard a voice questioning him, so he opened his eyes and looked up.

It was Lisa! She was alive! But she was wearing a red cloak and it looked like they were in some sort of dressing room.

"I can't believe this! Why are you doing this to me?" Lisa asked with tears in her eyes.

"Lisa? No! This is not what it looks like" Scott said, realizing he was naked, balls deep inside Sharon, who looked shocked as well.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

There was a loud knocking on the door. 

Lisa looked at the door grimly and then back at Scott who had gotten up, his cock glistening with cum and Sharon's juices. 

"I don't know how you got here. But it's best you leave! When I get home after this, I want you packed and gone" Lisa said, her eyes welled with tears. 

"Lisa wait!" Scott said. 

Lisa ignored him and walked out the door. Luckily, Scott and Sharon were behind the door and was not seen by the cultists waiting outside the door for her. 

Scott looked around and saw Lisa's clothes, her blouse and skirt and her underwear all folded neatly on the nearby chair. Her phone was placed right next to it.

This was probably just after she called him and left a message, and she had to hang up the phone as the cultists were knocking on the door. 

"We're in time! We can save her!" Scott said excitedly to Sharon who got off the floor and was looking around. 

He rushed to the door, but found out that it was locked!

Moving back, he prepared to shoulder charge the door, but was stopped by Sharon who had put on a red cloak that she found in the room.

"Don't be silly Scott" Sharon said, passing Scott a brown cloak and creating a portal on the door. They walked through, exiting the portal on the other side of the door, finding themselves in a corridor.

Getting his bearings quickly, Scott ran towards the direction he remembered the cult ceremony was to take place.

They both arrived at the hall where all the cultists gathered and slowed down and tried to blend in. 

Scott realized that the ceremony had already started! 

The priest had already called Lisa to the front and she was currently naked, on her knees and sucking his cock! 

The priest pointed at another man in front, and he walked up, opening his cloak to reveal a huge black cock. The man spit on his hand, rubbing his saliva onto his cock and rammed it deep into Lisa's pussy, causing her to scream

Her scream made Scott move, but Sharon held his hand to prevent him from revealing themselves.

Lisa's scream made the priest cum into her mouth. 

The priest looked up and pointed at Sharon, who was standing right next to Scott!

Sharon walked to the front and the priest pointed at Scott too!

Scott was uncertain what to do, walking to the front and Lisa suddenly grabbed his cock and sucked him.

She did not look at him but only at his cock as she sucked it and not realizing she was sucking her own husband's cock. 

Scott turned to look at Sharon and found out that she was now naked and being fucked by the priest in doggie style from behind!

"Shit! This is getting out of hand!" Scott thought as he looked at Lisa again. Someone else had joined them and that person was fucking Lisa in the ass as well. 

He suddenly pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth and took off his cloak, pushing both men away from her.

Their cocks popped out of Lisa's pussy and ass and both men were angry being interrupted. 

"What... what are you doing? Scott? Why are you here?" Lisa said, looking at him.

The priest looked up and pointed at both of them. 

"Oh shit"Sharon thought, preparing to use her portal skill to help Scott.

Suddenly, she felt an ant bite on her butt and looked back and was shocked that the priest had injected her with an unknown substance.

"I knew you were a spy. I don't recognize you" the priest smiled as Sharon felt her vision turn black.

The last thing she felt was the priest's warm cum filling her up.

Scott was surrounded and saw Sharon being killed with the same chemical that killed Lisa!

Suddenly, time stopped still.

"Fuck. Only now you stop time?" Scott yelled at himself as he grabbed Lisa, putting her on his shoulders and ran to Sharon, carrying her with his hands.

He ran out of the hall and towards the exit, but he found that the exit was locked

"No!" he yelled and turned back to find for another exit.

When time is frozen, Scott can manipulate objects like open doors and move people and objects. But he cannot open doors that are locked unless he as the keys or could pick locks.

The basement under the mansion was not very large, so he found that there was no way to escape.

Suddenly, a few minutes later, time restarted and he was surrounded.

"Lisa Beoucamp the reporter! What a pleasant surprise!" the priest said as the cultists surrounded them.

Scott held Sharon's lifeless body in his hands standing next to Lisa.

"And who is he? Your bodyguard?" the priest asked.

"I don't know him. He has nothing to do with me" Lisa said angrily.

The cultists grabbed him from behind, making him drop Sharon's body.

"Good then, No point having lose ends" the priest said waling up to Scott and injecting a unknown substance into his thigh.

"Scott!" Lisa screamed

Scott looked at her and smiled. The last thing he thought was how beautiful she looked still alive. The last thing he saw was the priest injecting her neck. Then everything went black.

--

"

3