Chapter 35 – Reliving a Nightmare
320 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott awoke to find a pair of warm breasts pressing against him. He looked down and saw Clara in his arms.

She looked up to him with tears in her beautiful eyes.

"You're not still mad at me for posing Lisa with Tyrone, are you? You've been making love to everyone else but me the last few days" she said. 

"No... no. We're alright" Scott said, sitting up urgently, realizing this was the same day that Emily explained time travel to them. 

"What's the matter?" Clara asked as the other naked girls around him awoke as well. 

Scott explained that he was just resurrected and is reliving this day again.

Emily's mouth dropped as she realized that this was the first time she was seeing Scott's revival ability in action. 

"So my theory works?" Emily said excitedly. 

"Yes. I managed to go to the past with Sharon. It works!" Scott said.

But then he explained what happened after that as Emily linked their minds and they all saw what happened.

Sharon sat silently. She was scared to time travel again if she was just going there to die. 

Scott looked at Sharon and said "I understand if you don't want to try again. But I hope that you would" 

Sharon looked up and sighed. 

"Since you can be revived, it means I never died. I know you'll try and try again until you succeed. And since my death was painless, I'll go with you again" she finally said after thinking about it. 

Since they were already naked, unlike the last time, Scott immediately pounced on Sharon and penetrated her. 

--

"Scott? What...Where did you come from? Who is she?" Lisa's voice sounded. 

Scott looked up and exited Sharon instantly. 

"Just keep quiet. I did this to rescue you!" Scott immediately cut her off. 

She looked at him with his glistening cum covered cock and was more angry that he was trying to justify fucking another girl.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

The door was forced open and the cultists rushed in.

Sharon was caught unprepared as she was just getting off the floor and a cultist knocked her out.

Scott tried to struggle but he was knocked out as well.

--

Scott awoke with Clara naked in his arms again.

"Shit! I died?" Scott asked himself.

Again he explained to his girlfriends what had happened and Sharon agreed to try again

--

Scott tried several times to stop Lisa from going to the cult ceremony, but every time they ended up being killed.

He realized that he has to let her go and rescue her at some point later.

He tried stopping time instantly from the moment he and Sharon appeared, even before the cultists could open the doors, and escaping with Lisa and Sharon, but they were always trapped in the basement, unable to get out while time was frozen. They would eventually be captured and killed. 

He tried killing everyone while time was frozen, eliminating all threats. As time restarted, he found that the door to exit the basement could be opened by knocking for the butler to open the door. But that led to the security forces killing them.

He got Sharon to use a portal to get the priest to inject himself as he was about to inject Lisa. But eventually, they were found out and killed. 

No matter what he and Sharon tried, using both their powers, they couldn't change the fact that they were killed every time. 

This happened hundreds of times as he relived and retried many scenarios, again and again. 

Finally, at the last attempt, he let Lisa go to the ceremony again, and he held Sharon back and told her;

"This time, we just watch and don't act ok?" he said. 

"Huh? I thought you wanted to save Lisa? Didn't you convince me to do this again?" Sharon asked.

"I've convinced you to die with me over 400 times! Let's watch to the end and see if we can survive this once" Scott said.

Sharon frowned, but nodded. 

They attended the ceremony and the same things happened. Scott watched Lisa suck the priest again, and the cultist with the large cock fuck her again as he joined in and fucked her mouth. 

Sharon cursed him in her heart as she was fucked by the priest, the other cultists and she got lost in the orgy as Scott watched dispassionately as multiple men spurted their cum in and onto Lisa and Sharon.

Hours later, Scott was fucking Sharon as she was sucking another cultist's cock. He watched as the priest inserted himself into Lisa again. 

Scott bent over and whispered in Sharon's ear, "Think of the other girls as we fuck. We're going home" he said as he closed his eyes and fucked her harder.

Sharon moaned loudly as Scott pumped harder and faster into her.

"Enjoy yourself Lisa Beoucamp, reporter for the LA News?" Scott could hear the priest say. 

Scott knew this was the moment Lisa was stabbed with the syringe.

Lisa was in shock at being stabbed and felt everything starting to turn dark. 

She looked up and saw Scott fucking that same blonde he caught him with earlier. 

"Scott..." she said

Just then, Scott climaxed together with Sharon and both of them suddenly disappeared.

At that moment, Lisa stopped breathing 

-- 

"Scott! Sharon! Did it work? What happened?" Emily's voice said.

Scott looked up and saw Emily, Clara and Danielle in the bed with them.

"Get off. Get off!" Sharon yelled, getting out from under him and storming off. 

"What happened?" Clara asked 

Scott sighed and explained the whole story. He explained about the multiple times they failed and were killed.

Clara and Danielle understood why Sharon was so angry. He convinced her to die again and again, to be gangbanged over and over and at the end, he chickened out.

"I understand her anger. I'm not afraid of death.But I've tried futilely to rescue her, but it all failed. Perhaps I'm not meant to rescue her?" Scott said, looking at Lisa's body which was still on the bed.

Emily sat still in a cross legged position, like she was meditating, but with her eyes open. 

Suddenly, she yelled "Eureka! That's the answer!" 

2