Chapter 36 – A Calamitous Victory
230 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked

"This time, you will succeed, I'm sure of it" Emily said

"How? I don't understand" Scott asked

"Trust me! You'll see" Emily said

Scott looked at her, then at Lisa's body, which sat inanimate on the bed in a lewd pose with her legs wide open.

He sighed and he looked for Sharon, who had gone to take a shower to get rid of all the cum from the gangbang.

He got off the bed and approached her in the shower.

"Go away" Sharon said, fingering herself to remove any access cum

"I'm sorry. But Emily said retreating was necessary. She said this time she is sure it'll succeed" he said, looking at her naked back.

"She's gorgeous" he thought to himself, as his penis started rising by itself. 

She stood silently under the shower. 

"Please Sharon. I can't do this without you" Scott said. 

She hesitated, then turned around to face him.

He wanted to say something but she kissed him and embraced him tightly. 

"We do this once, and we'll do it right. I'm not your toy to die for you and get fucked for you over and over again" she said as she climbed on his already erect dick. 

He grabbed under one of her legs, pushing her to the wall and entering her. 

Clara brought Lisa to the shower to get him focused on her, and walked in together with Emily and Danielle. 

The groaning and moaning caused them to pause and peeked in to see the couple already deep in the throes of passion. 

"He better not forget about Lisa, otherwise he's just fucking Sharon for the sake of it" Clara said, commanding Lisa's body to enter the large shower area. 

Lisa's body stood right next to the fucking couple, but they ignored her as they kissed and groped each other. 

Clara frowned jealously and commanded Lisa to shove her middle finger into Scott's ass to remind him who he was doing this for.

Just as Lisa entered him, his eyes opened wide and he climaxed into Sharon. 

Then Scott, Sharon and Lisa all disappeared.

"Oh shit!" Clara said. 

--

"Fucking hell Clara!" Scott yelled, feeling Lisa's finger still in his anus.

"Scott? What...Where did you come from? Who is she?" Scott heard Lisa's voice.

He turned around to see Lisa, who was not looking at him, but at another Scott who was fucking another Sharon on the floor!

He was himself fucking Sharon on the wall, with Lisa's body fingering his ass!

She turned and both Lisa, the Scott on the floor and the Sharon under him stared at Scott, Sharon and Lisa.

"What the hell?..." the Scott on the floor cursed.

"Oh shit. We've created a time paradox. I thought that Emily was one of the smartest people on Earth?" the Sharon on the wall said.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

The cultists knocked on the door. 

"Is that..... me?" Lisa asked, looking at the lifelike body still fingering Scott's ass.

Scott removed her finger and pulled his cock out of Sharon and looked at Lisa.

At least looking at the two Scotts, two Sharons and her own doppelganger, she didn't immediately leave.

*Bang* the door busted open and several cultists rushed in.

Both Sharons waved their hands and the cultists suddenly disappeared.

"Where did you send them?" the earlier Scott asked. 

"I randomly sent them into the air. It'll be raining man somewhere" Sharon said. 

"Same" the other one nodded.

"Don't!" Scott suddenly yelled, stopping Lisa from touching her dead lookalike.

"Scott? What's going on here?" she asked.

"I'll explain everything once we're out of danger. Everyone, don't touch your double! We may very well tear the fabric of time and space" the later Scott said. 

The earlier Scott nodded. They've watched enough science fiction movies to know this. Who knew if it was true. They were probably the first time travelers that they knew to be real. 

The earlier Scott went out with the two Sharons to take out the cultists while Lisa sat quietly as the later Scott explained everything, using the dead Lisa's body as proof.

"She looks so real" Lisa said, looking at her copy.

"She...she's you. The dead you. Your body was preserved by the guy at Bare Bodies and you were an exhibit, used while fucking a executed rapist and murderer" Scott said. 

"What?" Lisa said, shocked.

Scott explained how she was killed, how she was preserved, how he found out about his powers, and how he found the other girls. 

This time round, with two Sharons using their powers proactively, they made all the cultists vanish, probably dropping at terminal velocity from 10,000 feet somewhere.

They returned with the earlier Scott, and the later Sharon had explained to them what had happened.

"Did Emily forsee this? She said we would have help" the later Sharon said, as the rest entered the room with him and the two Lisas.

"Maybe, she's smarter than we can imagine" the later Scott replied. 

"Now what? Do we escape? There are tons of guards out there. We've been killed so many times that way" the earlier Scott said. 

"We can always get back the way we came. You guys are proof we can return" the earlier Sharon said. 

"But what about me?" Lisa asked.

They all suddenly stared at each other silently. They never thought of that.

She was from this timeline, so logically it was best if she just lived on. There was obviously another Scott and Sharon out there.

But if she stayed, there is no guarantee she will make it out of there alive.

"You can follow one of us" the later Scott said.

"How?" Lisa asked.

"Er.. you can finger me while I fuck Sharon to return" he answered.

"Why can't you fuck me instead? Aren't you my husband?" Lisa asked

"We can only teleport if he fucks me. My powers are over space, while his are over time" the earlier Sharon replied.

Lisa frowned, but if they weren't lying, then it probably works like that.

"Lets not tarry. It's probably better if you follow him. He's my future self" the earlier Scott said as the two Sharons lay on the floor next to each other.

"Come Lisa. Let's get out of her" the later Scott said as he held her hand as he got onto Sharon and entered her.

Lisa frowned as she got on her knees next to him.

There were too many supernatural elements in Scott's story, but the fact that there were two of them and even one of the dead her, she felt she had no choice but to believe him.

She watched as her husband's ass bounced up and down as he fucked the gorgeous blonde and she licked her finger and entered his anus.

The later Scott felt Lisa enter his butt and said to the moaning Sharon beneath her "We'll think of Clara, Emily and Danielle in the shower,  while you two think of them on the bed" 

He didn't want both pairs to end up in bed where the earlier couple left from.

"Huh? What shower?" the Sharon beneath him said

The other Sharon's eyes opened and looked at the later Scott and said "Oh shit! We're with the wrong partners!"

Because Lisa's fingers were already making the later Scott cum, they all started to panic.

The earlier Scott had wanted to get up and quickly change partners with the later Scott, but he jerked and kicked his leg, which knocked the dead Lisa, causing it to topple onto the living Lisa. 

"No!" both Scott's yelled as they watched in slow motion as the dead body fell onto Lisa.

The dead Lisa bumped onto the living Lisa, who couldn't move because her finger was in the later Scott.  

She stared screaming as her body started cracking apart as if she was made of brittle glass. 

Lisa's body shattered into tiny pieces as the later Scott and earlier Sharon disappeared.

"No!" the earlier Scott and later Sharon said. 

They looked at the tiny pieces of Lisa on the floor which started disappearing to nothingness. Even her dead doppelganger had disappeared.

"What now?" Sharon asked.

"We go back to my time. Maybe we can fix this with another visit" Scott said, tears flowing down his eyes.

Sharon nodded and hugged him. 

1