Chapter 38 – Return of Old Enemies
179 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott got a vision of Clara casting a ritual on Lisa. In the vision he could see Lisa's astral form departing from her body, but he could hear Clara giving Lisa a warning.

"Don't go too far Lisa. It is uncertain how long you can survive without a body!" Clara said 

But Lisa didn't listen and was enjoying flying so much she had phased through the wall. 

"Damn it. I better get her back" Clara said, running to the main door. 

Just as she opened the door, there was a large man standing there and with one blow, he knocked Clara out. 

The man was gigantic, with a tiny misshapen head in comparison to his large bulky body. 

"Igor, how can it be?" Scott muttered. 

The monster of a man picked Clara up and Lisa's body with the other.

The vision showed him going in and out, taking all the other exhibits, in other words Clara's puppets.

Then the vision ended.

"Damn it! How can that monstrosity still be alive?" Scott said. 

Emily had read his mind as he was having his vision and knew immediately what was going on.

Scott rushed out the door, followed by Lisa and Emily. Emily gave Danielle a call to inform her what happened and asking her to stay put and protect Sharon.

Scott looked outside his building, touching around for clues. 

He found tire tracks that looked like it was recent.

He touched it and he received a vision.

In it, he saw Igor loading his truck with Clara, Lisa and the other puppets. 

Igor had ripped off Clara's pants and panties and was carrying her upside down, licking her like a lollipop.

His weird three forked tongue entered her pussy deep as it was a very long tongue.

However, the vision ended there and could not show where they went.

Fortunately, he managed to get the number plate of the truck.

Calling his friend who still worked in the CSI, he found out that the truck was stolen.

"Damn it. A dead end" Scott said. 

"Scott? Help me..." Lisa suddenly said.

Scott looked at her and was horrified to see that she was starting to fade away.

"What's happening?" Scott asked.

Looking through his eyes, Emily immediately understood what was going on.

"Although I don't have the knack for the arcane arts like Clara does, I did absorb her knowledge. The astral form can only last about an hour outside a physical body. For the time being, you can take mine. But we have to get your own body back, otherwise, you might be in my body forever" Emily said. 

Lisa immediately entered Emily's body and Emily suddenly stood still, like a statue.

"Lisa? Emily?" Scott asked.

"It's me Lisa" Emily's body said. 

"This body is... wonderful" Lisa said, groping her new breasts. It was soft and pliant and the sensations she felt was wonderful.

"Scott... let's fuck" Lisa suddenly said.

"No Lisa. We have to get Clara and the puppets back first." Scott said, surprised at how Lisa was behaving. 

"She really likes you, you know. Her body seems to be automatically craving for your cock" Lisa said. 

"Focus Lisa" Scott said, wishing that Emily was in charge of her body. She was very useful with her intelligence.

Finding no other clues, he got into his car and drove off with Lisa in the passenger seat.

The only place he could think off was the Bare Bodies Exhibit.

As he arrived, he saw a sign that say the exhibit was reopening soon and was under new management.

"Let me scout first" Lisa said

"Are you up to it?" Scott asked

"I think so. I feel much better after staying in Emily's body" Lisa said.

Suddenly, Emily's body shuddered as Lisa flew out of her and phased through the wall.

"Oooh" Emily said

"Are you ok?" Scott asked

"Yes. But it was very strange. I was like a passenger in my own body. I could feel, hear, touch, everything. But I had no control over my body" Emily said

Lisa's astral body reentered the car and said "323 Telegraph Drive"

"What is that?"Scott asked.

"Thats the address of their workshop" Lisa said

"Then we best hurry" Scott said

"I can drive faster. I;m a world class racer, you know" Emily smiled

"Then take the wheel. Lisa, you can use my body" Scott said as they changed positions.

Within moments, their car was speeding down the street in breakneck speed.

In the passenger seat, Scott had opened his pants and was masturbating.

"Ohhh.. I've always wondered how this would feel. This is... fantastic" Lisa said while masturbating Scott's cock. 

He ejaculated and Lisa pointed his cock at his own face, most of it landing in his own mouth.

"Mmmm I missed the taste of Scott's cum" Lisa smiled as Scott licked his lips. 

"I don't think Scott would be too pleased with that" Emily said, licking her hand which had some cum on it. 

"Oh... right" Lisa giggled with Scott's voice. 

But the next thing she did was bend over and try to suck his own dick.

Scott had quite a decently large and long cock, hence all the girls loving it, and the tip just barely entered his mouth.

Emily turned the corner and slowed down the vehicle. She stopped the car around the corner from the address of the warehouse Lisa found. 

She turned to look at Scott sucking the tip of his cock.

"Come, let me help you. You're like a sex starve nymphomaniac" Emily said as she gobbled Scott's cock.

"I am.... ooooh" Scott said as he immediately came into Emily's mouth.

Scott regained his body after cumming and saw Emily sucking him. 

"Thanks Emily. That's enough. Lisa's gone to scout" Scott said.

"When we get Clara and her puppets back, Lisa needs a good fucking. I volunteer my body" Emily smiled.

Scott was stunned, but nodded as they both got out of the car. 

"Look. That's the same truck" Scott pointed out as they approached the warehouse. 

"This way! Hurry! Clara... I'm not sure if she is still alive" Lisa yelled in her astral form and phased through the wall.

 

1