Chapter 39 – Return of Dr Van Hummel and Igor
174 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as they neared the building, the door suddenly opened and Igor walked out.

"You! Detective man" Igor said, grabbing Scott with his huge muscular right hand. 

Emily ducked and gave Igor a kick in the groin

"Igor likes woman who touches Igor's cock" the monster smiled. His face looked like two heads were joined together, and not very well. His eyes were too wide apart, and his mouth didn't even seem to fit together. 

Suddenly Igor let Scott go.

"I'm in control of his body. Lets go. I don't want to stay in here too long. He's disgusting" Lisa said in Igor's voice.

They rushed in and saw Dr Van Hummel standing over a table with Clara naked on it. She had tubes attached to her arms and stomach.

His hips seemed to be moving forwards and backwards!

Scott had seen Van Hummel fucking his dead victims before and feared for the worse.

Scott noticed that Dr Van Hummel looked different, even though his face was the same.

"Clara!" Scott yelled

"She's still alive. I can sense her dreaming. She must be drugged

"Igor! What are you doing?" Dr Van Hummel yelled

Suddenly Igor screamed and Scott saw Lisa being ejected from Igor's body.

Igor regained his bearings and charged at Emily and Scott.

"Watch out! I think he is made up of several people's body parts. There was more than one mind in there. I can't control him for long" Lisa yelled

Emily deftly dodged Igor as Scott punched him in the face

"Ouch! I think I broke my hand" Scott yelled as Igor took him down

"Get away from her!" Emily yelled as she kicked the doctor from behind.

But the doctor blocked her kick without looking at her and pushed her to the ground.

He turned around to face Emily

Emily was shocked to see the sight of the doctor's head being attached to a robotic body!

And attached to the robotic body was a huge black cock, pulsating with a pulse and glistening with Clara's juices.

"Ah good! More bodies for my new exhibit. I love beautiful bodies" he said as he pressed a button next to the table

The machine started pumping and blood seemed to be coming out of Clara's arm. On the other side, a grey mucus looked like it was going to be pumped into Clara's body.

Emily got off the ground and yelled "We have to stop the plasticizing process! Clara will die from it"

She dodged a robotic arm trying to grab her.

On the other side, Scott was being manhandled. He barely escaped each of Igor's blows, any one of which could badly injure him.

Just as the grey liquid was about to enter Clara's body, a hand grabbed the tube and yanked it out.

Then it yanked all the other tubes out and broke the metal restraints on Clara's wrists and ankles.

"Who?" the doctor looked up and was surprised to see a naked female body with no skin.

She jumped onto Igor, trying to help Scott get away.

Igor reached up his back and grabbed the skinless body who fought back.

As the body was plasticized, it was nearly indestructible and Igor could not hurt her.

Also, the plasticized body was able to use the total muscle strength of a body, without fearing self destruction of the muscles, giving her superhuman strength.

A normal body would automatically limit it's strength for fear of tearing their muscles. But this body had no fear of that and could use the strength of a totally roided up body without repercussions.

Scott escaped from the ground only to see the naked skinless female trade blows with Igor.

Igor was more massive, thus the skinless female was thrown all over the place. But she was not harmed at the least and her blows were injuring Igor.

"Lisa?" Scott yelled.

"I couldn't identify my own body. They're all skinless! So I took the nearest one" Lisa said in the midst of battle.

Emily was only dodging. She couldn't hurt the metal body of the doctor when suddenly, she feinted a move and as the Doctor blocked, she managed to knee him in the face. 

He stumbled backwards as his nose was spurting blood everywhere.

Scott ran to Clara and carried her off the table, in case she was injured in the two battles. 

"Wake up Clara. We have to get out of here" Scott said. 

Clara moaned and opened her eyes, still groggy from the sedatives.

"Clara? Can you hear me?" Scott asked. 

Clara looked around and shook the cobwebs from her brain.

"Scott! Damn it, I was ambushed" she said. 

She got to her feet and gestured with her hands. 

It took around 5 seconds and suddenly, 8 other skinless bodies ran over and joined the battle. 

The 4 male puppets attacked the doctor, allowing Emily to flee and the 4 female puppets helped Lisa.

Lisa was not injured, but Igor grabbed her leg and used her like a club, hitting the other 4 female puppets.

The 4 male puppets held the doctor's robotic body down. He tried to struggle but he couldn't move.

Clara, Emily and Scott walked and stood over the doctor.

Clara grabbed his large black cock that had fucked her and the doctor screamed.

"It's plasticized. How can he feel it?" Clara asked as she got one of the puppets to rip off the cock from the robot body.

Some sort of liquid spurted out. It wasn't blood. Instead, it was like a milky water mix. 

"Oh! I see. Ingenius!" Emily said, absorbing Van Hummel's knowledge.

"What?" Clara asked

"He uses coconut water in his veins. It's viscosity and pH is similar to blood. Since the plasticized bodies no longer need blood to help move around oxygen and nutrients, the coconut water only keeps the cells hydrated. Once they are hydrated, the nerves start to work as well." Emily explained.

"Oh. Ingenius" Clara said as she tasted the milky water that was spurting out of his robotic body.

"Ew" Clara said. 

"Coconut water. But a bit stale" Emily said as she showed a face.

The pain of having his new dick ripped off enraged the doctor.

His robotic body started using more and more energy before finally being able to throw off the puppets from his body.

"Watch out!" Clara said as she, Emily and Scott backed away. 

The doctor stood up and started throwing the puppets around. Even the large Tyrone puppet was easily picked up.

On the other side, the puppets were vicious with Igor and had started ripping apart his different body parts. He only had his monstrously large right arm left as his left arm had been ripped out. 

Just then, one of the female puppets pierced through his chest with her hand, piercing his heart. 

"No... Igor hurt" he said as he dropped to his knees, then face planted on the ground.

The puppets moved to join the other ones fight the doctor who seemed to be getting stronger and stronger.

But Emily noticed that the robot body was starting to smoke. 

Before long, the whole body was emitting smoke as the doctor panicked.

"What have you done? The coconut water is the coolant for this body. Without it.. ." he said as he suddenly made a dash for the door. 

Just as he was about to exit, there was a large explosion, throwing Clara, Emily and Scott deeper into the warehouse, as well as scattering all the puppets including Lisa all around. 

 

 

1