Chapter 40 – Escape From The Inferno
174 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They slowly got up and found themselves where all the other exhibits were being prepared. They didn't know who they were, but they looked freshly made!

"That bastard was at it again" Scott spat, looking at the 7 new pairings of men and women in different sexual positions. 

Although they had been plasticized, their bodies had not hardened fully yet as they were still strung up with wires. 

Once they were set in position, the wires would be removed. 

Scott resisted the temptation to find out who they were. He was sure the girls were innocents though. 

All around them, the fire had spread to cover all the walls. 

They ran to one end of the building, then the other side. But in every direction, the fire had climbed up the walls and the ceiling was burning. 

"There's nowhere to escape to! The fire is everywhere and the ceiling is going to drop on us!" Emily said, as she stood with Scott, Clara and a skinless body that was Lisa. 

Clara looked at the skins and picked up two familiar looking skins. They were of course the skins of Lisa and Tyrone. The other latax skins had been ripped off the other puppets. 

"Here! Put this on! It's fireproof!" Clara said, tossing it to Scott.

"This is Lisa's skin!" Scott muttered

"Quickly! Emily, share this with me" Clara said as she entered Tyrone's body through his mouth. She was already nude but Emily had to quickly strip and join her, facing each other face to face.

Scott quickly stripped as well and shoved his legs into Lisa's mouth and slowly pulled her skin up like a wetsuit.

Lisa helped Scott pull her own skin up, helping him insert his arms and legs into their appropriate holes.

The girls didn't have time to enter the hands and hugged each other as they pulled the larger skin over their heads.

Tyrone's empty cock skin hung down Emily's backside like a tail as they hugged each other with their breasts pressing against each other. 

Tyrone's face skin covered both girl's heads just as Scott managed to get Lisa's head skin over his head.

The looked around in fear as the flames threatened to consume them. Although they couldn't feel the heat through the skin, their eye sockets and mouth and nostrils were exposed, forcing them to close those orifices with their arms.

The smoke was incredibly thick and they were coughing the whole time.

The ceiling started creaking, and the loud noise was disconcerting.

Clara saw using the puppet's eyes and carried both her and Emily, and Scott as they moved around to try to find a way out.

The other puppets suddenly jumped on them to protect them as the burning ceiling collapsed on them. 

Several minutes later, the puppets helped lift the debris and brought out both skinsuits filled with people. 

As the place was still burning, but the walls had collapsed, enabling the puppets to carry them out to their car. 

Breathing heavily, they got out of their skinsuits and gasped for breath.

"Are you both alright?" Scott asked between coughs. Both the girls nodded. 

"Yes lets get out of here"  Emily said mentally. She was not able to talk while coughing badly.

"I'll drive" Lisa said, getting into the drivers seat. She was completely unaffected by the fire nor smoke. 

Scott sat next to her and Emily and Clara sat at the back as they zoomed off, the girls using Lisa and Tyrone's skin to cover themselves. 

Clara sat still, as if in a trance with her eyes open wide and not blinking.

"Is Clara alright?" Lisa asked, looking at her in the mirror. 

"She's controlling her puppets" Emily said, watching what Clara was seeing through her puppets.

--

They were in the showers, and Lisa was washing her skin. 

She tried on the skin, but although it fit, it didn't look like her.

"This is not my body is it?" Lisa asked. 

"No, your body will be here soon" Clara said, her eyes staring straight ahead as Emily helped wash her body.

While wearing her own skin but in a different body, Lisa was washing Scott lovingly.

Although she looked like a different person, Lisa was still very pretty. The original girl this body belonged to must have been very beautiful, Scott thought to himself. 

But he was reluctant to use his powers to find out who she was at this very moment as he kissed and made out with her.

Scott and Emily walked out of the showers in bathrobes. Clara lay naked in the bed with just a towel over her hair as she controlled her puppets. Lisa walked out skinless after removing her skin in wait for her own body to arrive.

Lisa stood on top of the stairs with Scott and Emily to see the puppets bringing in several new exhibits below.

There were 7 of them posed in different sexual positions, and they were stuck together like the original puppets were.

One of the original puppets carried in a large chest. 

Scott opened it and found that it was filled with plasticized body skins!

"These are going to be my new puppets" Clara said, standing naked at the top of the stairs with them. 

One of the skinless female bodies walked up the stairs and stood in front of Lisa.

"This is your body" Clara said,  standing next to Lisa. 

"Yes. I guess this is my body. It's so strange that I can't recognize it without the skin" Lisa said. 

The nude skinless body shuddered but Scott and Clara were surprised that she didn't enter her own body.

Instead, she entered Emily's body. 

"Come here lover. I have been wanting this all day" she said, reaching into his bathrobe and pulling him to the bed. 

A large skinless puppet walked up the stairs carrying a dark colored skin.

"Come on Tyrone. I bet Lisa's never experienced one this big! Emily has never experienced Tyrone's cock too. They'll love it" Clara said as she got the body to put on the skin.

1