Chapter 41 – New Bodies for Lisa
225 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott returned home, holding hands with Sharon. She has finally been discharged and was given a clean bill of health.

As they entered the door to their office, it was covered in plastic as they were still busy revamping it. 

Scott was shocked as not only were there 7 new exhibits there, entwined with each other in various sexual positions, besides a solo male exhibit which he has never seen before, the original 4 exhibits were back in place in their poses without skins, including Tyrone and Lisa who was again impaled on him. 

"Clara! Why is Lisa..." Scott asked.

Suddenly, another skinless female walked up to him and spoke in a another female's voice.

"Oh, I put my body there. Since I have a convenient holder, I can leave my body there and explore these other bodies" Lisa said and walked towards Clara and Emily.

"Holder? She's impaled on that huge cock!" Scott thought to himself, looking at her body. 

Scott looked at the body she currently resided in and recognized that she was using the same body as the one she fought with Igor. 

"Are you going to enchant the other exhibits as well?" Scott asked Clara, looking at the runes on all the skinless bodies.

"No. I already sacrificed my fertility for the other 4 pairs. These ones are for Lisa" Clara said.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"Well, Lisa is now a astral being, or spirit being. She can inhabit other bodies. So she might as well have several bodies, male and female, including her own" Clara explained.

"Yes, and I don't have to use my own body. I now have 14 spare bodies" Lisa said.

"I've used the black skull to soften their bodies so that they can separate from each other and are fluid. We will also be infusing coconut oil rather than coconut water into their cells to make their bodies feel more human" Clara said.

"Yes. I figured that coconut oil won't turn rancid in their bodies and although not as fluid as coconut water and is thus thicker than blood, it will still do the job" Emily said.

"Feel this" Lisa said and placed Scott's hand on her exposed breast.

Scott was amazed. Rather than feeling like a silicone sex doll, her muscles felt like real flesh. 

"That... that's amazing" Scott said. Sharon copped a feel of Lisa's butt too. 

"Nice" Sharon smiled. 

"But now we need you to identify the bodies" Lisa said

"Yes. The reason they are kept in their skinless positions is so that no one can identify them. Lisa will don their skins when needed. But we need you to identify them so that there will be no complications and also to solve any unresolved issues with them" Emily said. 

Danielle took out a notepad, but Emily stopped her.

"It's best not to leave anything written down. I've got a photographic memory. Don't worry, I won't forget" Emily smiled as Danielle nodded.

Scott sighed and touched Lisa's current body.

"This... this is Marushka Mariana, 19 year old contortionist and dancer from the Czech Republic" Scott said.

"You mean... the one that appeared on America Discovers Talent? She's amazing. She reached the semis I think, performing a incredible pole dance!" Sharon said.

"Yes. She was stranded in America when her funds ran out after participating in that TV show. She had to dance in strip joints to survive. She was desperate enough to take up an offer to do some porn, but ended up being killed in a underground snuff film" Scott sighed. 

"Oh my God. I didn't even realize things were that tough for her. Poor girl" Sharon said. 

Scott walked to the skins on the couch and after touching all of them, he picked out Marushka's skin and handed it to Lisa. 

Lisa draped it over her shoulder, then she suddenly stopped moving, standing still like a statue. 

Suddenly the unpaired male skinless body moved and spoke to Scott in a male voice.

Scott was unnerved by this, realizing it was his wife inside this muscular male body.

He touched the man's chest and said;

"This is Fedyr Vovchanchyn, a retired Pro MMA fighter" Scott said.

"THE Fedyr Vovchanchyn? He was undefeated for over 10 years!" Danielle gasped.

"Yes. But in recent years, since he hit 40, he's had to come out of retirement due to bad business dealings in Russia. He's recent fights have been defeats for him. He had a bad concussion and died when he fought in an illegal underground fight" Scott said. 

"So that's why he dropped off and disappeared suddenly" Danielle said. 

"This is his skin" Scott said, handing it to the male body. 

"How was this person supposed to be posed?" Lisa asked in a male voice.

"He was supposed to fuck Marushka from the back, holding her breasts while her lifted hands held his neck" Scott said, seeing a vision of how Igor and Dr Van Hummels posed them before plasticizing their dead bodies.

Fedyr's body walked over and inserted his penis into Marushka. He stood still as Marushka suddenly moved and hugged his neck over her head. Then Fedyr grabbed her breasts from behind.

"Like this?" Fedyr asked. 

Scott was disoriented watching both bodies move one at a time. Lisa was really getting used to this. 

"Er yes" Scott said.

The two bodies stood still, their skins draped on their shoulders.

Suddenly the female nearby that was sucking a large cock of a male in the 69 position stood up.

Lisa was controlling the body of Tina Ozawa, a famous 25 year old Japanese JAV pornstar, who was hired to do a porn shoot. She ended up getting over her head when it turned out to be a snuff shoot and was murdered. 

"Another person dying in a snuff shoot?" Scott noted. 

The man she was partnering was a black athlete named Michael Bryant, an up and coming 18 year old American Football player, who died from an overdose while celebrating being drafted for the NFL.

The next girl was Britney Simpson, a 18 year old pretty blonde, who tried out for porn the moment her boyfriend went overseas to serve in the army. She was kneeling on the ground giving her partner a blowjob. She too was brought to a snuff shoot and died a tragic death.

Arnold Lesner was Britney's partner. He was a 20 year old NCAA wrestling champion. He was training to be a professional wrestler as well as MMA fighter. He garnered a good reputation in the fighting circle, but he competed in an underground match and died tragically in his third match.

"And that's another one who died in an underground MMA match" Emily said. 

Rion Hyori was a 24 year old Korean model. She was hired to do a modeling shoot but was instead forced to do a snuff shoot. She was posed sitting on her partner's face as he gave her cunnilingus

Alejandro Garcia was a 22 year old Mexican soccer player who died from a head injury from falling when he fought his friend who had an affair with his wife. 

He partnered Rion, lying on the floor while Rion sat on his face. His cock was fully erect as Rion leaned backwards to give him a handjob. 

Anna Paris was a pretty blonde 17 year old socialite, who died from an overdose while clubbing in LA. Her body was lying on the ground with her partner fucking her in missionary position.

Vanderlay Verdum was a 30 year old MMA fighter from Brazil. He was Anna's partner, balls deep in her pussy. He died while fighting in the underground fight scene.  

"Another underground fighting death" Emily noted. Scott sighed.  

The next was Jessica Milano, a 25 year old aspiring actress. She has had several minor rolls in sitcoms and was a child actress when she was younger. Again, she was another one lured into a snuff shoot. She was partnered with a large black man in a full nelson sex position as he fucked her pussy from behind, but his hand reached under her knee and then behind her neck, under her armpit

Her partner was Tyson Choudary, a 34 year old professional heavyweight boxer from England, who died in the underground fight scene. 

Trinh Nguyen, 19 year old Vietnamese model was posed sitting cowgirl style on her partner

"Let me guess. Snuff film?" Danielle asked

Scott sighed and nodded

Her partner was Mirko Kamen, 32 year old Dutch kickboxer, under Trinh and grabbing her breasts from below

"Underground fighter?" Emily said.

Scott nodded.

The last pair was posed in an interesting position called the Amazon where the man was underneath with his legs up. His cock was poking downwards where the girl sits on him

The girl was Liya Bekele, an up and coming 21 year old african model with dark skin and large eyes.

"Sigh. Snuff film?" Sharon asked. Scott nodded yet again.

Both Liya and Trinh knew each other, meeting in Toronto at a shoot and finding alot in common being foreign models. They roomed together for a while and eventually decided to travel North and South America in a modified van, Vlogging their adventures on Metube.

While they drove through LA, they decided to take up a modelling job in LA. Both girls were killed when they were forced to do a snuff shoot instead. 

Liya was sitting on the hips of a male welterweight Thai fighter. He was 28 year old Roi Kang. 

"Another underground fighting death" Emily said. Scott nodded and sighed.

"We should investigate both the snuff filming and underground fighting. There are so many of them" Scott said.

"If you're not going to control the bodies, what are the runes on their body for?" Scott asked Clara.

"Lisa, show him!" Clara said.

Lisa smiled as she was in Liya's body last.

She smiled as while in Liya's body, she materialized at first Liya's dark black skin.

Then Anna's blond haired white skin appeared on her. Then Jessica Milano's brunette body.

With different skin colors and different hair, Liya's body looked different.

She could also change bodies at will, even male to female, with the bodies teleporting instantly replacing each other.

"Emily helped me to combine several summoning charms and talismans. I don't know what the limit in distance is, but Lisa would have control over all their bodies, not including my original 7 bodies, her own excluded" Clara said. 

Scott nodded. Lisa now had an impressive variety of bodies to wear and interchange bodies and skins with.

She also started receiving sensations from the skin, allowing her to feel again. 

 

 

 

 

1