Chapter 42 – Changing Relationship Dynamics
322 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott and his girlfriends now have two new missions. They wanted to help the dead exhibits by investigating and closing down the underground MMA fights as well as the murderers luring girls into doing snuff films under the guise of doing modelling shoots or even porn shoots. 

As they renovated their destroyed office, they decided to include a wrestling mat, MMA cage and Muay Thai bags as well as other equipment to train in preparation for the underground fights.

As the coconut oil penetrated and perforated the new bodies, Lisa found that not only can she feel the sensations from their bodies, she could also access their memories. Furthermore, Emily could now mind link with whichever body she was in now. 

Although at first she had difficulties separating her own personality with that of the body she inhabited, Emily helped and taught her how to isolate her mind and personality from the memories of the person the body she inhabited belonged to. 

With the male bodies, she was able to use their physical abilities that they trained with their whole lives. She could use Fydor's sambo and judo skills when using his body, wrestling when she inhabited Arnold's body, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and capoeira when she used Vanderlay's body,  boxing when she used Tyson's body, kickboxing when she used Mirko's body and Muay Thai when she used Ro's body. 

Danielle was the only one who could train with them fully, as she could heal from all the injuries she got when sparring with them.

Scott trained and sparred for a while, but settled to just learning techniques from each of them when he got a fracture in his left forearm. His arm was in a cast.

Emily picked up their skills and techniques pretty fast too, but preferred to spar with Danielle as the men were too big and strong for her, even if she was as skilled as them.

Of course, Lisa was able to pick up more and more skills as well. Each time she used one body's skill, she learned it for herself, gaining the muscle memory of that skill. Even when she changed bodies, she could use that earlier skill in the new body with only minor adjustments based on the attributes of that body. 

In a way, Lisa had a limited version of Emily's abilities, being able to pick up skills and knowledge of the people or bodies she possessed. 

Besides the underground fight scene, their other target was off course the snuff porn filmers. In that aspect, they managed to trace down a few modelling agencies who the dead girls dealt with to try to get a shoot. 

Lisa found that after Clara used the purple ray on all the exhibit bodies and skins, she could use the skins interchangeably, regardless it it's a male skin or female skin.

To prevent the snuff people from recognizing the females, she could use one of the female models and wear one of the male skins instead, pushing the penis skin into the vagina to disguise herself. 

Of course, some of the skins of the men were too large, like that of Tyrone, Tyson, Mirko and Arnold, but a model like Marushka or Liya could easily fit the average sized men's skins like that of Ro, Alajendro or Vanderlay.

The same goes the other way round, to disguise the men in the underground fights, she could use a man's body and wear one of the female's skins, with their skinless cocks poking out of the vagina hole, as they would be wearing fight shorts anyway. 

For both missions, Lisa didn't have to fear death as all the bodies are indestructible anyway and could not die. She didn't have to fear dying in the underground fights, and she didn't have to fear being killed in a snuff film. 

The plan was for Danielle to join her in the snuff venture together with Clara in one of her puppets, since Danielle could heal from any injuries, and Clara's puppets were as indestructible as Lisa's many bodies.  

However, now that Lisa could feel sensations from the bodies, she was happy to fuck the other girls using the many male bodies, with all their many different body types and sizes of cocks, leaving Scott confused and frustrated.

To make him feel better, Lisa used the many female bodies to have sex with him, but deep inside he missed her just being Lisa. 

When she was in another body, she became those other people, and Scott was finding it hard to see her in the other bodies. 

But while Scott felt awkward and left out, the others like Clara, Sharon, Danielle and Emily enjoyed having a new man to fuck all the time, giving them a variety of different sex partners. 

Scott started realizing that he didn't only rescue his wife, she had become everyone's lover. He felt perhaps this is fair, because he had acquired so many lovers when she was killed. But does that mean they were no longer married? After all, she was legally dead and she has a death certificate. 

Besides, it was not as if she cheated on him with other men. She was fucking all the same lovers he was. They were sharing the very same lovers, which were Scott's other girlfriends. Lisa didn't bother fucking the other female puppets, since she either had to control them, or Clara had to with her original 4 female puppets.

The only puppet she did fuck was her own body which was being controlled by Clara, as she found out that Scott got excited watching her using one of the many male puppets to fuck her own body. 

Clara being able to control her original 8 puppets, including Lisa, confused things even further with more male and female partners in the mix. Furthermore, both Clara and Lisa took turns using Lisa's body to fuck Scott, now that with the coconut oil in her, Clara could talk in Lisa's voice too. 

"It's ok Scott. I understand your confusion" Emily said while Scott was balls deep inside her.

Next to them was Lisa in Tyson's body, fucking Clara while eating Sharon out. Danielle was licking Tyson's balls as it entered Clara. In these bodies, the males could cum. However, they seemed to cum a sterile mix that tasted like coconut oil, lubricating them further.

"She's going through a phase of excitement, experimentation and exploration. If you had the opportunity to live in multiple bodies, wouldn't you?" Emily asked Scott

Scott remained silent for a while before admitting "Maybe I would. Its just that.. she's not my Lisa anymore" he sighed

Scott and Emily watched as Tyson pulled his cock out of Clara and shot his coconut oil load all over Clara, Sharon and Danielle. All 3 girls rubbed their bodies with the oil, making their gorgeous bodies glisten in the light. 

"Nobody is the same anymore" Emily smiled as she kissed him. 

Suddenly, Scott lost control of his own body. He realized that Lisa had taken over his body, leaving him a helpless passenger in his own body that was now cumming into Emily.

"I hope you don't mind me cutting in Scott. Cumming is the best part, and your real cock feels the best, better than shooting out coconut oil" she said to him using his own voice. 

Emily moaned as she felt Scott's warm seed fill her up. 

 

3