Chapter 45 – Resolution
217 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Gaaah" Scott said as he woke up gasping for breath

"What's wrong?" Clara asked. Danielle stirred as his body jerked unconsciously. 

Lisa was inside Tyson Chaudary's body, his cock still erect and glistening with juices from Emily and Sharon, who was lying next to him. 

"It happened again!" Simon said

"What happened again?" Clara asked

He started explaining about the Butcher again, telling them all the previous happening, how they failed twice. 

"So what do we do? I still have the modelling job and the fight..." Lisa said in Tyson's voice.

"We'll have to go with the original plan. But Lisa and Clara, you girls get to the magic show through your extra bodies. Everyone has to be there" Scott said. 

Scott still looked really distressed as he noted that the last time, everyone was there too, except for Lisa, and they failed spectacularly. 

"Don't worry baby, I'll make you feel better" Lisa said in Tyson's deep voice as he went down on Scott. 

Scott was uncomfortable, but he hid it as he kissed Danielle and got her to sit on his face. 

Without looking, he couldn't tell if whoever was sucking him was a male or female anyway. 

Before long, he came inside Tyson's mouth.

Lisa smiled in satisfaction. "I'll make love to you in all my bodies" Lisa thought to herself smugly. 

--

The modelling gig went quite well and Aisia Rose Lee (Clara) and Christina Crawford (Lisa) got a call back for a future shoot. 

They left the photosession and entered their car. As they were in a hurry, Aisia drove to their office as Lisa's spirit went to the next venue

--

Grayson Raysee (Lisa) opened his eyes to see Danielle sipping a coffee. 

"Is it my turn yet?" Lisa asked, using Grayson's voice from under the cloak of his his ring robe. 

"Not yet, but we have time. It should be soon. The photoshoot turned out alright?" Danielle asked

"Yes, we got a call back" Grayson smiled. 

Just then, there was a knock on the door. "It's showtime" someone shouted from behind the door. 

Grayson walked out of the back of the stadium for his amateur debut.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight we welcome the debut fight of an up and coming fighter, please welcome Grayson Raysee!" the announcer yelled

Grayson walked down the ramp to face the large Dutch kickboxer named Marco Van Kluit, who was already in the ring. 

At this very moment on the other side of town, there was another announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the grand opening of Erotixxx. So without further ado, please welcome the highlighter from Vegas, the luscious Sharon Angels!"

Sharon walked out completely naked, much to the hoots of the audience. 

--

 The referee yelled "Lets get it on!" and Grayson charged madly. 

Marco threw a kick to Grayson's head but although the kick connected, it was Marco that grimaced in pain as his shin snapped in half on Grayson's forehead. 

Grayson's body was plasticised and his bones and flesh were practically indestructible. Marco's leg stood no chance as it felt like he was kicking a steel pylon.

And in that split second, Grayson punched his jaw which broke and knocked Marco out. 

After a quick check on Marco, the referee walked to Grayson and raised his hand to officially declare him the winner!

--

Sharon was on stage looking blankly.

Scott's head was next to Sharon's as the Butcher walked around on Sharon's body, using her powers freely.

Emily's head was gagging on the Butcher's cock where his headless body was.

Suddenly, Marushka (Lisa) and Ramone (Clara) walked out from the back, naked to try to apprehend the Butcher.

The Butcher frowned but with a simple command, they both were frozen, unable to move. The Butcher took their bodies apart and shoved Ramone's cock into Marushka's mouth and placed her head next to Scott and Sharon. 

But they changed bodies as Tyrone (Clara) and Tyson (Lisa) came on stage to help, Tyrone pulled Emily's head off the Butcher's original body, and she gasped for air. 

"There are more of you?"  the Butcher wondered out loud as more and more of Lisa and Clara's bodies appeared. As a precaution, they took all their spare bodies to the show, except the ones used for the photoshoot and the body Lisa used for the fight. 

Soon, the whole stage was littered with recapitated bodies and the Butcher was getting fed up. 

"No! He can control any of us through his voice. We must find a way to not be controlled" Emily said, having witnessed the whole event. 

Lisa was in her spirit form having used her last body, which was her own and the Butcher was using her headless body to fuck his original body. 

Clara had run out of bodies to use too, as all of them were decapitated and her own body was still on the way over in the car with Danielle. 

Lisa suddenly had an idea. The Butcher could not see her, and his voice did not have an effect on her spirit, only the bodies she inhabited. 

The Butcher walked around, still pretending to be part of the show, his male head on Sharon's naked female body. 

As he passed by Tyrone's headless body, it suddenly stood up and shoved his humongous cock into Sharon's body as the Butcher gasped. 

"No...stop" he gasped, as the enormous organ filled her belly. 

But Lisa's spirit was now inside a headless body and she used Tyrone to really ram into Sharon's body. 

The Butcher lost control as Lisa suddenly entered Sharon's body and pulled off the Butcher's head. 

"No!" he yelled, but Sharon's body was no longer under his control. 

He tried to give commands, but as long as the bodies were headless, the body seemed to move by itself under Lisa's control. 

Sharon's body shoved the Butcher's head onto Tyrone's cock, silencing him as the humongous cock was shoved deep into his throat. 

Clara and Danielle ran into the auditorium from the back and saw that Lisa had already resolved the situation. 

Lisa picked up Sharon's head and put it on her body, before she departed Sharon's body and entered Tyrone's body and continued shoving his cock deeper and deeper into the Butcher's throat. 

Sharon smiled as she pretending this was all a part of the show, reassembling all the rest and as Scott took the Butcher's body back stage, Sharon did another random sexual trick with Emily, Clara and Danielle's help before ending the show. 

--

"Now what do we do with him?" Clara asked. 

The Butcher's name was Herbert Moorer, 34 years old. He was extremely wealthy as he used his powers to literally get people to give him money under the guise of organizing seminars and getting the attendance to give him all their cash. 

He also kidnapped quite a number of people, both male and female, for his own sexual gratification as he killed them. Many of them were still not discovered, and probably never will be. 

"We can't let him loose. There is no way the law enforcement can keep him. He'll just simply ask to be released" Danielle said. 

"Give him to me!" Lisa said. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Clara asked

"Emily has figured out Dr Van Hummel's plasticizing method right? Make him a puppet too. I want him and his power" Lisa said. 

The rest looked at each other doubtfully. 

Herbert's eyes looked in horror at them, but his jaw could not move due to Tyrone's cock deeply embedded in his mouth.

"Let's do it. Consider this our private execution" Scott said grimly

 

2