Chapter 1
762 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wife’s POV

 

Her name was Anjali….

Slim straight nose…

Juicy cherry-like lips that call for kisses….

Eyes that sparkle like the whole universe is in it…

The womanly yet slim body, but

Most importantly, in this 21st-century world, she was twenty years old conservative housewife....

Even when I briefly pass by, my innocence overflows..

All nearby aunties whispers among themselves, “Anjali is the perfect role-model of a daughter-in-law.” , “if my one was at least as half as good as Anjali..”

This is the result of my sweat and tears.. 

The perfect housewife that worships her husband and his family,

But that’s all just me maintaining my image

she also watched fifty shades of grey.

Other people don’t know that she does this…. Because she has need thoroughly maintaining her image… all of this because once, When she went back to her home after one year of their marriage, her mother asked why she wasn’t pregnant. She had to explain to her that the city people are different, there is something called child planning or family planning. But what her mother said next shocked her. “Binne, from next door, her husband left her for some city girl. He is not coming back here again. They have been married for two years and she could not give him a child. I have always taught you- wives must be submissive to their husbands. You don’t be like her and make the same mistake.” 

After returning from that time, she went to the bookstore. Although she didn’t complete her high school, she could read. she wanted to learn how to be a perfect housewife. One of them was- ‘submissive-a practical guide.’ it has been a year since then and she has been practicing and preparing for this day.

She was going to make it that her husband will never think of leaving her from that day.

She has been saving from the house expenses and now she can finally wear this. Although it was a bit embarrassing to wear this bunny girl costume, she was determined. 

 

Husband’s POV

 

“Kya….. Mr. Kapoor is so handsome.”

“But I have heard he is married.”

“Who cares? I have heard she is just a village girl. Mr. Kapoor is already a senior manager in our company at such a young age. I don’t think he likes his wife much.”

Reehan is already used to receiving attention from the opposite gender, but nobody has ever been able to move his heart. Well, except for his little wife of course.

Two years ago, he was not much interested in the marriage proposal. He went to see the girl, it was only because his parents were pressuring him. He has already been living in the city for the past seven years and taking a girl seven years younger than him as his wife was completely absurd. Moreover, he has always known that he was different. Plain vanilla sex can never arouse him. He has been single all these years only because he can’t find anyone that matches his taste nor interests.  But all his hesitation disappeared once he saw her. He decided at that very moment that he was going to train her to be his personal submissive. “She is mine” only this line kept appearing in his mind.

During the first year of marriage, he introduced her to sex. Though vanilla sex didn’t satisfy him, he was not in a hurry. He had all the time in this world. He didn’t want to lose his self-control only to scare her away. In the second year, he kept hinting her about different sex positions, placed some books on her desk, keeping some sites open on the internet and this and that. His little wife didn’t even know that she has fallen into his trap. She was so sweet and innocent, so naive and gullible. A smile couldn’t help form in his lips.

“Kya… Mr. Kapoor just smiled at me.” 

“Shhh… he will hear you.”

Reehan’s lips twitched. He has already heard them. He better go home and spends time with his wife. He didn’t want to stay a single moment with these idiots.

“Hmmm...hmmm.hmlala...lal…” Reehan was clearly in a better mood. He was still humming a tune when he reached home and opened the door.

But the sight inside nearly gave him a nosebleed.

His wife, Anjali was wearing a black lacy bunny costume that displayed all her assets. He knew her skin was soft, white and beautiful but her dress clearly emphasizes all her seductive parts.

Maybe because of his stare, her cheeks turned red and she whispered in small, quiet tone, “Master, you are home. Will you reward me?” if she was not standing so close to him, he would have thought he had heard incorrectly. Or he was really hallucinating. Although he was preparing her so that she doesn’t run away once he do the things he wants to do to her but this was completely out of his exceptions.

“My wife is much better than me when it comes to these things.” he thought in his mind. “And too damn sexy.”

6