Chapter 3
603 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Husband’s POV

Reehan breathed hard and reached out, holding onto her with his fingers woven into her hair. He sluggishly opened her eyes and caught the provocative sight before him. The sight of her taking his member in her mouth like candy was incredibly erotic. 

He grabbed her arm and pulled her into his arms. Anjali's pulled frame landed on his thighs, and she looked up at him with her hands on his bare chest.

Though the outfit did a good job of arousing him, he prefers his wife naked. He started to tear off her clothes, revealing her smooth white skin. Her smooth neckline and delicate collarbone, her silky and sweet breasts, and her slim waistline. He laid his hands on her abdomen and slowly slid them up to her breasts and squeezed them. His strength was firm but not rough. He squeezed and let go as if he was expertly massaging them.

The way his fingers moved made her body feel strange, sending a tingling sensation up her spine. His member that was pressed against her kept twitching as if showing off its presence. Anjali gasped while twisting her body. He lowered his head and took a mouthful of her breast.

“Ah!”

He gently fondled her body, letting her heat up at her own pace. Her insides were now completely wet and slippery, so he slowly entered her. At that moment, she let out a heavy sigh.

“Ung….Hk!”

He grunted fiercely, grabbing her buttocks with both of his hands, and entering into her soaked insides. He went a bit slowly, his sensitive part brushing slightly against her moist flesh as if to feel it out.

He moved slowly, moved a bit faster, then moved slowly again, enticing her as he riled her up.

Her insides squeezed and clenched on him, as if it was furiously resisting his invasion. Her exterior was honest as it convulsed, letting him know that her body was approaching its climax. He rammed deep into her highly sensitive insides with his member.

“Uuck…Reehan…please…”

Anjali implored him as she whimpered. The man groaned and thrust into her. At the peak of his pleasure, he twitched violently inside her, wrenching himself out and released.

“Huuu….. what do you want me to do?” 

He shifted a little more weight down and thrust in heavily. His rock-hard penis was not even slightly softer and the movement of his member deep inside of her was also tireless.

As the sexual organs of both of them met, the excitement from the movement and the pleasure that accompanied it were delivered to both parties without delay. But, although he could handle it, she could not.

“Hk! Ahh! No! Stop!”

He looked at the woman who was squirming underneath his body. Her pupils were wide looking somewhat fearful and her eyelashes were wet. He lowered his head and licked the tears that had just fallen out of her eyes.

He captured her slightly open red lips and as he sucked on it, he wove his tongue into the open mouth. It was a short kiss and his tongue lightly caressed the inside of her mouth. Then he started kissing her again.

He suckled, licked, caressed and bit her lips. It was a passionate kiss that did not hide his tender but explicit desire.

“Should I stop?”

Even though he was saying that, he once again pushed inside of her. He was quickly wrapped in her innermost flesh and his breathing grew irregular.

“Hng…yes…”

“Alright.”

Instantly, her teary eyes grew slightly round. The corners of his eyes curved and he laughed lazily.

“Lie on your stomach and raise your butt to me.” Her eyes appeared very docile. She gave him a small nod and the corners of his mouth went up.

Her body flinched as his warm member that was wrapped inside of her, was swiftly pulled out. She hesitated for a moment, then she obediently turned around and lay on her stomach.

Her white, plump buttocks was distorted in his clutches. He appreciated her appetizing curves that started from her back to her waist, leading to her butt then swiftly thrust into her from behind. Instantly, her body shook intensely and she moaned.

“Ku! Haa…really. I’m going crazy.”

He couldn’t get enough of her taste no matter how many times he experienced it. Far from getting tired of it, every time he embraced her, it always felt fresh.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

He watched his wife who has fallen asleep after the round of exercises. He chuckled. His wife was adorable. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. He inhaled her scent which was mixed with their after sex. It felt good. Though he was far from satisfied with this small play, at least he has caught the prey now. It is true that he was surprised by her sudden attack and was not prepared but next time would not be so simple. He would show her what it means to really love her. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in a good mood.

4