Walk Out
64 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Another weird shit.

I just don't like to use the same tag for consecutive chapters.

My old principal in high school came to my house, he was naked.

"Your son has been selected as the school's representative. He did well in the last Science Olympics."

My mother was all overjoyed and ushered me to prepare.

...but I really don't care.

I don't even remember most of the things taught back then, nor would I have any motivation to answer the questions.

Thus I said no, but my Mom end up getting angry about it.

Why should it even matter to you? It's none of your business my choice was.

Under her incessant nagging, I eventually gave in. But it's not like it would make any difference whether I went or not.

...

I was just answering the questions with minimal effort. Not even bothering if it's correct or not.

At least I got to give my mother some face, I guess.

I mean, she did give me a lot of money through all the years and also cook me delicious breakfast every day.

But she never told me to do well. Only to attend it and answer the questions with whatever effort I can pull.

People stole glances at me, 'cuz I finished the earliest, but whatever.

I just wanna go home and sleep.

...

The Principal gave the news that I scored 40 in the Science Olympiad. He looked really proud.

He said, my last score was 65.

I was like—so what?

More importantly, would you please put your clothes back on?

The moment the Principal was about to touch my Mom, I ripped his hand and skinned him alive.

Then our entire family had an entire principal for dinner.

We used the family's recipe for soy sauce. It goes well with the principal's meat.

When we disclosed our experience to the neighbors, they end up eating the entire school.

Which was fine, I guess. Everyone has different kinds of stomachs.

As long they maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly, it'd be alright.

1