Senpai (GL)
664 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the quiet church, crouched behind the altar--me and senpai held hands together. Her soft, slender fingers caressed my cheeks, followed by our lips meeting.

The lily flowers within my heart bloomed in unison, turning into the season of spring, deep within.

"Ah..."

It's so embarrassing, did senpai just kissed me out of blue? B-but we're both girls...

"Yume..." her elegant princely voice reverberated across my psyche, "Don't tell anyone," her fingertips gently stroked my lips, "This will be our little secret..."

"Yes..."

Standing up after a while, numbness assaulted my two legs. Senpai had no problem with that. Taking out her make-up box, along with a hand mirror, she neatly combed her shoulder-length black hair; giving one last smile. Her teeth were so white; I want her to bite me.

"Yume?"

"Yes, senpai! What is it?"

"Don't forget to comb your hair. You're a student of this school, but first and foremost, a girl." her smile was so bright—I'm totally okay if I'd go blind after this.

I didn't really know how to do it. As long my bed hair's straightened up, I was content. The same reason, why I kept my pink hair cut short, just reaching the nape of my neck.

As for make-up, my mom said it's bad for the skin! I also made sure not to sleep late, since we have to wake up early in the dorms.

Senpai's motions of brushing her hair a bit; her fingertips danced against her precious hair. The way her lips swayed truly sent my entire pores comfortably burning.

"Yume."

Her perplexed tone sent me loads of unease.

"Is there something wrong...senpai?"

"Your tie...is crooked," she said such words in a suggestive whisper, while she fixed my tie. Behind her, I could see an entire garden of lily flowers blooming once more.

With my uniform tucked together, we went our separate ways. It was coincidentally followed by the bell signaling the end of lunch break.

I'd better hurry back to class.

...

My first meeting with senpai was during the entrance ceremony. Unlike those happening in manga and games, senpai wasn't popular—only a few people flocked around her, trading pleasantries--even though she's so beautiful.

There's a lot of otherworldly beauties attending this school--but my sight's only for her. The stoic, unwavering figure of her back, seemingly paying no heed to the material world—it made me completely forgot I was in real life.

It may seem ridiculous, but I feel, I had known this person many lifetimes past. I'd like to know her current self; getting closer and do a lot of things together: learning the language of flowers, ballet, attending piano recitals and masses together...and finally confessing our love under the watchful eyes of Maria-sama.

Watching her figure on the far back, not paying attention to the principal's speech at all, my mind went to the dreamland. Burning the image of her indifferent appearance that only shows her smile, to me, and just me.

"Yume!"

"Senpai!"

Her elegant black hair fluttered against the wind, as I chased after her amidst the field of yellow lilies. The glistening rays of the sun gave a kind of warm heat like I was back in my mother's womb.

I was freely unrestrained. The smell of flowers, and how it smoothly brushed against our skin. Paving our way between the field, with each flower colliding with my flesh; the distance between me and Senpai further closing.

That she's caring, kind and no matter what everyone else says—she's perfect.

The knocking of the chairs wrestled me from slumber. The next moment, I was left alone, with my senpai. Standing there in the corner of the assembly hall, her indifferent look made my heart race. I found it harder to breathe and it didn't take long before I could clearly feel my own heartbeat.

"Senp—"

I retracted my cheery words at the last second.

Ah, it's all over...she must think I'm disgusting.

We technically just met. Yet, I have the gall to fantasize creepily of her.

"Is something the matter?"

"Huh? I...uh..."

"You called an upperclassman, right? I don't see anyone else."

I couldn't even say a word in response—she's just so dazzling...

"That aside, you should hurry up to class. Your first homeroom's going to start."

"Ahh! Thank you very much for reminding me!"

While I was walking back, Senpai seems to be muttering something in low voice, but I couldn't seem to understand what she's saying.

...

On the way to the homeroom, I was completely in a daze after talking to Senpai.

I heard the girls whispering to each other as I walked past.

Was I really that weird?

During the homeroom, my teacher had to shout my name a few times before I was finally roused from my stupor.

On the first day, I was known as the listless girl.

I was so glad there's no bullying in this school happening weeks later—although, in place, a lot of them confessed to me for no reason.

"I already have someone I like."

"Your boyfriend?" the stares of the girls around were filled with enmity.

"No...it's one of the seniors."

Their stares eased up just like that.

"Is it Minami-senpai? I notice you staring at her during the entrance ceremony—she's so dreamy, right?"

"I wonder why Senpai isn't that popular?"

"Well...rumors said that—she's already engaged to a man—that sort of person would never be popular in our school."

"Eh?"

The bias aside, it really terrified me how less of a shock it'd been.

I thought I'd be upset when Senpai was stolen by someone else.

It's alright—the Senpai I love wasn't the one in real life. I still had the one in my fantasies.

...but it's weird—how couldn't I get myself to accept her as separate entities? No, it's so strange—why did those tears come out?

Upon noticing my condition, one of my classmates gave me a hug.

"There, there. It happens to the other girls."

I didn't cry for long since the next lesson was about to start—yet I couldn't seem to follow the classes.

Guess I must've been lucky, the teacher didn't yell at me or even call my name even once. I made sure to copy the class rep's notes during the lunch break, as I ate alone in the class.

The lunchbox Mom made was delicious, although the rice was saltier than usual.

...

I heard rumors of the old cathedral, about the statue of Maria-sama behind the altar. If you offered your prayers with an earnest heart, your wish will come true.

The moment school was over, I discreetly avoided the students and took a bit of detour. Going around the old school building and coming across a beautiful flower garden, with a well-paved stone path reminiscent of the Victorian era. The same with how the old cathedral was designed.

In midst of it, all was senpai.

Her shoulder-length length black hair blew away in varying directions against the wind; her stoic look, with upright posture, truly made a feeling of warmth deep within.

My prince...

No.

In the end, I felt somewhat disgusted with myself, fantasizing someone I hadn't known for long; at least in this life.

Maybe it could suffice for a short while, but I know, my fantasies weren't real—nor it had any chance of becoming real.

While I did my best to walk away, mustering the quietest sound I could make...

"Yume..."

Her princely voice rang across the whole scenery. It seems, that single call echoed multitudinous times; causing me to rouse from the stupor.

"I see...you didn't really remember..."

Remember?

I had the feeling, that she was so familiar. A kind of person I felt so dearly of.

Yet, the moment I met her again. I couldn't help but want to yell out the question about her engagement. It's only been weeks since the school started, but the moment I heard of the rumors—it's as if, every day passed felt so long—the less I want to think about her, the more she filled my world.

"S-senpai...about the engagement..."

In the distance, the rays of evening sunlight blurred her face.

"I'm sorry, Yume..."

...as I expected.

I was about to run away before Senpai saw my pathetic crying face, but the next moment, she embraced me from behind.

"...due to my lies, I end up hurting you."

Her soft words pulled me up from despair.

"After all...the one I'm engaged with is you..."

W-w-what? What is happening? I don't understand it at all...

It was too good to be true, but the warmth of her flesh—the smell of her shampoo and the perfume she uses—I felt it all too clearly.

"But...I'm a girl...and your engagement partner is a man..."

"...was."

"Ehh?"

"You're a girl now, Yume—and I'm going to make you my woman..."

"Senpai..."

"Yes?"

"...can we start by going out? This is...much too fast...I can't register anything."

"...alright."

...at that moment, something sprang within me—a 30 cm long penis started tearing up my skirt, through my panties.

Thinking about it back then, it embarrassed me time and time, when Senpai teased me as her 'husband', due to how manly I was, when I low-key confessed to her.

While we kept our relationship discreet, new rumors start popping up. It's really weird how others didn't seem to mind my constant erection, due to how big my penis was.

...but for some reason, only at this place--the old cathedral—could we be freed from curious eyes. Most likely, since Maria-sama watched over us, we're free to share our love and just be ourselves.

Praying to Maria-sama and sharing our oath through this kiss, we prayed earnestly, for our love to last forever.

Since my Mom didn't tell me anything about the engagement, and I was still afraid to reveal my relationship, I'll put that on hold.

Even if I didn't remember clearly, what my past had, which made me love her dearly, it's okay.

Senpai's be with me, always.

Even if it doesn't. I'll make sure to love her the best I could.

So, whenever we got separated again, on the next life, the one after that, through and through—we'll always reunite, eventually.

 

3