Atelier Ningnong
235 7 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Kingdom of Bobo.

A peaceful nation in the far east; far removed in the recess of mountainous regions. Founded from the fertile lands near an ancient ruin; its wisdom lost due to people's lack of interest.

One day, an Alchemist by the name of Futa visited the long-peaceful nation, in hopes of learning the ruin's secret.

The King of Bobo, feeling so bored from the lack of events, gave her permission to stay. In addition, he also gave sufficient funding: enough to establish an Alchemist shop dubbed 'Atelier' to enrich his Kingdom.

Futa had a disciple named Ningnong, a shy loli with cute features and secretly gay for cute girls.

Despite being Futa's disciple, Ningnong had no idea about Alchemy. All the books in her master's study only told her to press buttons and access something called [Menu].

During the lessons, Futa also kept on telling her to press buttons, instead of how to grind and mix the materials.

One day, Futa vanished from the Atelier. At the same time, a Royal Envoy came to the said place with an Ultimatum.

[The shop will be closed within X days.]

Ningnong suffered a nervous breakdown; she died on the spot from a heart attack after the Envoy left.

...and for some reason, an outside entity known as [The Player] transmigrated into her body.

All that pressing of buttons suddenly made sense as her body moved on its own with the said command.

Instead of going to the Castle for a protest, however, the new Ningnong was overjoyed:

"I'm finally a cute loli! Yey!"

She ends up wasting time touching herself.

When the Atelier finally closed, all she did was simply loading her game.

Ez Katka.

4