Lack of Common Sense of the Duke’s Daughter (GL)
165 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
When I think about the story's original title, I think this is the parody that must be made, no matter how bad it turned out to be.

Personally, I'm pretty satisfied with how bad it was. I think I'm going to write even worse things from now on.

Ey.

I was transported to the world of Otome Games.

For some reason, I became the villainess of the game, Eris Lynn Cornelia. The eldest daughter of Cornelia Duke, which is also the Kingdom's Prime Minister.

Why the hell if I'm transmigrated, I have to be the villainess?

But I had no time to think deeply about this absurd scenario.

At this point, I was approaching my own destruction end. The heroine of the game, Yaoi, stood beside the Second Prince I was supposed to be engaged with.

She was pretty cute. Although, her breasts are too small...

Before I could even fantasize about kissing Yaoi and making her my wife—the Second Prince hurled slanders at me.

"...about how you harassed Yaoi!"

I didn't fucking do anything, you twinky twat! It's Eris from the game. Can't you dipshits actually understand I'm a completely different person?

I forgot, everyone in another world is so clueless. I bet I have to unlock the knowledge from my past-life in order for those people to even able to do shit right.

The walking encyclopedia containing Ancient Legends and Times of Darkness—the Wicked Pedia!

Look at me and my bitch ass charisma, you peasants! Bow and grovel before me, your future Queen!

Dang it, I can't move for shit. I can't even strike the usual pose I often use in my past life to strike fear in the darkness of their hearts. I already had the elegant dress befitting of a Queen of Malignant Doom of Hell...why...world? Why?

I had a big and burly man pressing down on me in front of everyone. And being the fair maiden I was, I couldn't budge an inch.

'This is so immoral; this is just too wicked!'

I should've invested more in my STR. I love being the frail young girl that wrestle bears to death for breakfast.

'Status!'

No [Status]? What kind of shitty Isekai is this?

Sigh...

I would just vent all my frustrations right there.

"Don't you think this is unfair? I'm just a frail maiden—for you to order a powerful, fully grown man to hold me down...what the hell do you think chivalry is?"

Yes, just like that...release the hold. Let me stand up and finally strike a pose...

What?

"Silence! Someone like you, who had shamed the fiance of a Royal Family should know her place..."

It came from Eris' idiot brother...

...and the pressure that weighed on me intensified once more.

Oh?

'It doesn't feel as heavy as before.'

It felt like, the power of my own past life had flown back into me.

Very good...as expected from me. The Demon Queen of Malignant Doom of Hell.

Accumulating all the sealed power, I released it in series deafening bellow.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I felt an explosion of aura and my once silky straight hair turned all spiky and changing to a blond color. The force of the explosion knocked everyone nearby, causing them to grovel on the floor.

Maybe 'cuz I'm a girl, my muscles didn't engorge and my clothes weren't ripped.

The large man holding me down was thrown all the way—stuck in the ceiling.

From my display of power, I could see them trembling in fear; some even pissed their pants.

While Yaoi had hearts forming in her eyes.

Yes, I love this feeling.

...

In the end, the Duke of Cornelia was angry at my actions.

While my treatment was quite uncalled for...as a noble, I didn't act in the best interest of the family.

He didn't approve of my engagement with Yaoi either.

'Her status is too low and she had no redeeming qualities besides her looks. I would only approve if your candidates are capable like Queen Dowager.'

He had no qualms about me actually being interested with a girl. Same-sex couples can have kids through magic. Although the means are mostly accessible for nobles.

It's just hard to find someone worthy of my status...

In order for me to re-learn the ways of a noble, Duke...no, Father appointed me to manage one of his fief in the borders of Tasmeria Kingdom.

Far...far away from the Capital.

At the same time, I was expelled from the Academy.

Which was a good thing; I hate school.

A few days later, the Cornelia family arranged carriages, along with my servants. It would take more than a week before we reach the territory.

It was too long.

I conjured a giant cloud, capable of housing the entire carriage and my servants—riding it auto-pilot towards my destination.

The entire journey took less than a day...only four hours at most.

It was quite boring.

Not a single interesting thing happened along the way.

Oh well, the least I could do is making sure my fief went all metropolitan.

Of course, there'd be no way I'd be able to know all the shit.

First things first, I went to my office--took my laptop from the inventory. It seems I could just charge it using my magic power. When I use it personally, it'd be continuously at 100%.

I made a list of questions about territory management and asked Mr. Duck about it.

...

A year has passed.

...and the Cornelia territory already launched its first spaceship yesterday.

Hurray for science.

The Fief business was going well. So much I had nothing better to do than searching for my waifu.

Despite the advancement in science and technology, looking for love was a daunting task. I thought it'd be easy for Isekai MC to make a harem.

Ahh...I hope a cute and capable girl will be there for me soon.

Even though I'm still seventeen years old, it'd just one more year before I could do as much kinky stuff I want with the other girls!

Yey, I can't wait any longer...anime girls can no longer satisfy my lust.

Sniff...if only I'm a harem queen who can turn straight girls gay.

Waaaaaaaaaah...

Maybe I should start a club for happy gay girls soon.

Yey.

1