Within the Sky that Sometimes Pink
81 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
another nonsense chapter, riddled with crude words.

just a forewarning.

The skies were sometimes pink.

In the shores that were always white.

It's the presence of a forthcoming day, I dare to say.

A future unfolds, I trudge upon. There's nothing inside the valley you slept in.

Breeze wafting in the shores, wind blowing through your soft, rosy cheeks I love.

In the end, should I drove into the car and lick your titties? In the end, plastered walls smile upon me and the length of your nipples preceded the quantum theory of the Universe.

I told you one thing about the panoramic pyramids which screamed 'love' out loud. In the engine where the nipples grew, you'd like to overthrow the government by giving fellatio to marijuana. A movement where love, peace, and grass grows. The sun shines, birds fly and there was no brother, only your half quarter past three sisters.

I'd like to sleep in the wall and go forth towards the outer space. I knew the gorges weren't present, yet still, I pledge to love you with all I got. Nothing was present in the air when we both kissed our titties together.

It was a smooth, steep valley. Deeper than Mariana Trench but vaster than the size of your own universe. A bit closer to hell yet so far from heaven. It's called the Lost Heaven. Where the Angels fear to tread, yet they dared to knit. I once reminded myself of the hummus out there growing. Within the garden, cold moss grew and it blew me lots of kisses.

Inside the pasture where the grasses grew, lots of horses galloping like mating season. The horse ladies especially love to become the onahole of a shemale elephant inside the desert, drowning in the oasis of spermatozoids. There was my genuine concern that I didn't like you but I particularly love your nipples, wasn't that too much to be said?

I'd like to buy your nipples if possible because it was great and it tastes good. Most importantly, it's because it's your nipples, that I so deeply loved it. Truth to be said, I'd like to go to another world and receive the cheat ability to turn into a God but it's actually me.

I just want to be my own self, free from the frames and the constraints of society. So all I could do was just drifting forth and wallowing in my tenement block, crying in happiness because all that I had loved was lost.

So I returned to my roots and beckoned the future that never was.

In the enmity which never arises, I'd like some time and moment to try so I could never cry.

1