I’m really sad
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was raining today.

I don't know whose fault it was, but it just rained. I was thinking, maybe I made a mistake, causing the skies to cry.

I don't know why but I'm so sad. I want to cry as well.

Clouds blanketed the entire sky and I wish to bawl my eyes out and scream on top of my lungs. But there's a lot of people here and I got my umbrella.

I dropped my handkerchief and no one came to pick it up for me.

I picked it up myself and went straight home. In my room, I could cry as much as I wanted.

The rain started to form a faint drizzle and I hate being out in the rain. Unfolding my umbrella, I hurriedly picked up my pace.

I found myself in seas of unknown people and the air around me was colder. I wish to hurry back home but apparently, I lost my way.

I forgot which way it was; the crowds of unfamiliar people made it so difficult to discern. I don't like this feeling. I want to ask someone for directions but everyone was so distant.

The raindrops started to pour even more.

I felt so, so sad today.

I was so lost and I don't know if I could ever come back home.

I probably got this idea after reading works by Nishioka Kyoudai

0