In Another World, I made a Prison Cell Pregnant (weird shit)
141 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So it's already 150 chapters before I know it :D

Okay, nothing special. Just move on.

So I'm in another world. Nothing much different.

It's just like the Middle Ages. People burn witches and eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

The church reigns supreme and people still believe the universe revolves around Earth and God, not the main character.

Bloodletting's still a thing,

Fortunately, vampires didn't sparkle.

They had no idea 'bout crop rotations. Neither do I.

Magic? What's magic? Anything bizarre--they call it magic.

Currently, I found myself in prison due to having questionable clothing—an office suit.

They thought I was impersonating a government official, with my 'good clothes' and the lack of ID.

The prison's pretty cold and it's made out of stone. The air's darn humid.

Just for a minor offense, they just have to execute me. Normally, I'd get off with a harsh warning, but it's right 'bout time for damned spies masquerading!

Fuck me, right?

It's not like I wanna be here.

...but I gotta make things count while I can.

So I jerked off in the cell, blowing my first load in another world.

Oh right.

I can still go on.

I won't let them have their way.

I'd rather jerk myself to death than giving my head to the guillotine!

As the white stuff kept tainting the stone floors—I noticed something amiss.

The ground's a bit elevated...don't tell me—it's pregnant?

When the guards found out, they hereby released me from prison. Some noble even went so far as to grant me a mansion and land.

...and nine months later.

"Congratulations on the new baby! I never thought the prison cell could be a mother."

"It's a boy! He can be the future family head."

...it's a prison cell.

I don't like how it's an outdoor prison and the roof was similar to my face.

1