All-Star Dungeon
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
meme alert

In here, you will fight 'somebody who once told you, the world is gonna roll you', the sharpest tool in the shed', and 'the girl who looks kind of dumb with the finger on her thumb, and the shape of L on her forehead.'

On the first floors, you have to face against the years that don't stop coming.

You have to abide by some special rules for the ground to keep running.

If you're unable to have fun in the exploration, your brain will be smart but your head gets dumb.

There are so many places to explore and see, but the right way is by taking the backstreets.

Remember to take this path and don't forget to shine if you don't glow.

You have two classes you can acquire: All-Star and Rock Star.

All-Star has two skill: get your game on and go play.

Rock Star's skills are: get the show on and get paid.

All that glitters in this dungeon is gold.

...and only shooting stars could break the dungeon's mold.

The second floor of the dungeon began with a cool place, and it will keep getting colder.

It makes you just want to bundle up until you get older.

In this floor, you'll meet the Meteor Man, who has a different opinion. He has a Satellite Picture. The ice you thread's actually pretty thin, the water's getting pretty warm as well. Perfect temperature for a swim.

Meeting him, the dungeon's on fire.

It's the way to clear the floor and have the most fun, so much, you'll never get bored.

On the third floor, there's nothing much—you only have to go for the moon.

On the fourth floor, remember to have some spare change. Because someone could use it to buy some gas and leave this place.

When you decide to go with him, he'll take you to clear this dungeon.

Congratulations!

Now you have cleared SOMEBODY...

2