Chapter I: Scum Power
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Scum power

She is a beautiful girl.

Soft and white skin, attractive brown eyes, lips that can attract all eyes, lying on the same face that can make every man go crazy.

Phong Nam claimed that he did not know this girl.

So when he was held by her small arms, and even when he felt the warmth of her lips giving him a French kiss, Phong Nam was still alert enough to conclude that he was in a dream. 

However, unlike every day's dream of him, this dream is so real.

While still in highschool, Phong Nam once read in an article, that prestigious mystics, who have spent their entire lives studying the dream of humanity wrote an 800-page essay that its main content can be summed up in a few sentences, "If you dream about hugging a girl, it shows that your brain is trying to warn you that you're too lonely, and maybe you are longing for a physical relationship. ”

Phong Nam does not know if he is craving for such a relationship, but as a man, who has never had a close relationship with female creatures except his grandmother, mother and sister, he can completely assert that he's really lonely.

So, instead of trying to wake up, Phong Nam decided to enjoy this dream.

The girl is about twenty years old. Long blond hair. On the ring finger of her left hand, a golden ring glistened.

She is definitely a beautiful girl.

The beast inside Phong Nam is rising. It urged him to usurp this girl.

Phong Nam pushed the girl down on the bed. Naturally, the girl leaned back on the bed, her hand picked up his tie easily, pulling gently.

Seductive and lewd.

Obviously, this is not the first time that these two have done this.

But at the very moment that Phong Nam thought he was going up the adult ladder, a phone bell sounded loud and uncomfortable.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

Then Phong Nam opened his eyes.

Before his eyes was a small house, about 20 square meters, with a single bed, a refrigerator, a washing machine, a set of gas stoves, a wardrobe and a loft.

This is the home of Phong Nam.

The house was deep in the alley, near the train tracks, so even at noon, there was no sunlight in the house.

Phong Nam glanced at the entrance. Besides the old wooden door that could break into pieces at any time, his younger sister was struggling to cook lunch.

"Why not turn on the light?"

Phong Nam nonchalantly asked. In return, he was an emotionless answer.

"The light bulb is burning."

"Really. Wait for Mom to come and ask her to fix it. ”

Vu Diep Tuong Vy was silent. Since the day her brother decided to quit high school and live as a parasite in a rented house for one million two hundred thousand dongs a month in the heart of the city with his mother and sister and did not hesitate to spend the money. receiving a weekly allowance from a poor accounting mother who works fourteen hours a day, Tuong Vy no longer considers him a respectable older brother.

Phong Nam knows that. But since the event six years ago, he has become a useless and quiet introvert. Even the usual contact with the neighbors gradually became a luxury with him. The tranquilizers did not work, and the hours spent talking with a psychiatrist could not improve his condition. Phong Nam's mother, a steel woman who never cried, had to accept to let her son stop treatment and become a parasite after his two failed suicide attempts.

Phong Nam of the present is no longer the child whose mother is always proud of, no longer the brother whose younger sister always admires. He gradually became a ghost in the middle of the house. The filthy mess of clothes hidden under a bed, ironically, is the only evidence of his existence.

“Why are you coming home so early today? Don't tell me you skipped class? ”

Slowly stuffing the dirty laundry into the washing machine, Phong Nam suddenly asked a question.

"Is not! Due to the impact of the pandemic, high schools across the city have to stop. ”

"Pandemic?"

Phong Nam muttered. The dark memories of six years ago resurfaced in his lousy brain. That day, while everyone rushed to the market and the supermarket to stock up on food, toilet paper and soap, then ...

After that, there was no more after that.

Stopping his endless thoughts, Phong Nam turned to look at Tuong Vy.

"So maybe you will be off school for a month?"

"Maybe more, if the situation is as bad as six years ago."

"Don't take advantage of not having to go to school to secretly hang out with friends."

Phong Nam did not realize that he was unconsciously trembling. Tuong Vy did not pay any attention to this. She pulled out a blue money and told her brother.

"Go somewhere within a few hours, and if possible, grab something to eat on the way home."

"Where does this money come from?"

"Part-time job."

"Stop now."

Really. What kind of work would recruit a high school student?

"OK."

Vu Diep Tuong Vy sighed. Even if she insisted on continuing her work, this creature being called her brother would find a way to stop her. So, she would not waste her time discussing it with him.

“Alright, I'm going out. Maybe I'll be back in the afternoon. "

Phong Nam was once considered an introvert, a depressed patient, or a person with PTSD. However, he was not the type to spend the whole day indoors. On the contrary, he often spends a small part of the day outside. Most are for going to Internet clubs.

The cause is not good either.

The house that Phong Nam family is renting is a small house. After the incident six years ago, Mrs. Kim, Phong Nam's mother had to sell her apartment nearly 100 square meters and rent this shabby house. She also sold nearly all household appliances, except for essentials, and some souvenirs.

The problem is, the essential household items and keepsakes she keeps an account for 80% of the house space. And in an extraordinary effort to set up the washing machine, she destroyed the front part of the tiny bathroom in the house she had just moved to.

In short, she made the bathroom door and part of the wall completely broken. And the bathroom could not now be fitted with another door, due to the odd hole in the wall.

Therefore, an awkward situation happened. The bathroom has no door to cover the person inside. So, a temporary decision was made, that when one of the siblings wanted to take a bath, the other had to go outside.

Stopping in front of a small Internet club, Phong Nam hesitated a bit before entering. He is not used to the noise of this place, but this club has the lowest service fee among the rare places that Phong Nam has been to in the past six years.

“Nam, right? The inside rooms are quite crowded today. Can you sit in the smoking-room? "

The cashier glanced at Phong Nam a little, then he focused on the computer screen again.

Most of the staff here know Phong Nam. Not only because he is a regular customer of the place, but also because the club's owner is an old classmate of Mrs. Kim.

Therefore, it is not too difficult to understand that even in the busiest times, Nam can still find himself a position in this club. He sat in the chair, turned on the computer, and went blank for a few minutes.

Phong Nam suddenly realized that he did not know what to do next.

Phong Nam has never had a specific hobby. Most of his time at home, he never touches electronic devices. For a depressed patient, a dark room with four walls can be likened to paradise. So, right now, in the bright and noisy atmosphere of this club, Phong Nam suddenly became confused.

His hands brushed the keyboard while his eyes staring at the screen.

The music rang, slowly and harmoniously. Subconscious music is a special kind of music, which involves sounds with different frequencies, which can affect the human brain. Since many years ago, this miraculous music has been used as a home remedy for PTSD patients.

Immersed in the music, Phong Nam gradually closed his eyes.

Before his eyes was a large space filled with sunlight.

Quiet and sad.

It is not too difficult to recognize this place as a cemetery.

A cemetery of his hometown.

In Phong Nam's hand was a stack of hell money. In front of his eyes was a burning bonfire.

Brighter than the afternoon sun.

It seems that Phong Nam is mourning for a deceased person whom he loves. Searching in memory, he did not have any idea what a deceased relative he was impressed with. His maternal grandparents were all very healthy, and he didn't think any relative could impress him enough that he dreamed of them.

Phong Nam glanced up at the tombstone.

Vu Diep Thien Khai

Born on April 30, 19xx

Takes 20/2/2/20xx

It was a familiar name.

Phong Nam gritted his teeth, his whole body trembling.

Bunch of hell money falls to the ground.

Phong Nam sat down. He intended to pick up the bundle of money. However, his hands did not move at all.

Even if the man was dead, he could not forgive him.

Something soft touched his shoulder. He could even feel a small pressure and pleasant aroma that the creature brought.

It was a beautiful woman.

Soft and white skin, attractive brown eyes, lips that can attract all eyes, lying on the same face that can make every man go crazy.

Surprisingly, Phong Nam recognized this girl.

It was the girl he had seen in his dream this morning.

The girl pressed her breasts against his back. Her hair touched his shoulder and his chest.

The girl's hand held his hand. Her ring touched his.

They are identical.

Nam turned around. His lips touched hers.

Tongue.

The girl laughed softly.

"Let go home."

The girl stood up.

Her hand still held his hand.

She pulled him out of the cemetery.

The two walked in the afternoon sun. On the deserted road, only two people holding hands.

At the end of the road, in a black car, a baby was sitting in a chair, playing on the phone.

That is definitely the son of two people.

Vu Diep Phong Nam looked at the hand which held his.

This is exactly what he always dreams about.

Only regret that this was a dream.

Phong Nam closed his eyes. Then he opened his eyes.

Still noisy space of Internet clubs. It seems that, at the risk of a pandemic, instead of being obedient at home, young people like to gather together in places like this.

Phong Nam paid, then left.

He walked slowly on the train tracks. On both sides of the road, the shops were still bustling. People are rushing to buy food and medicine to stock up, despite the skyrocketing commodity prices over the past few days.

It was like six years ago.

Phong Nam lies down on the tracks. Passersby all pay attention to him, but no one stopped.

Apparently, this was not the first time they had seen this scene.

In the heart of the crowded capital, people are caught up in the hustle and bustle of finance and money. Sometimes, someone also wants to lie down on the sunny track, enjoying the warm light of nature.

The railroad worker sat in a bar, drinking thick tea and smoking waterpipe. The faint smoke he created flew slowly through the air. His eyes stared at the young man.

There are no laws that prohibit people from lying on the tracks. But that doesn't mean he can ignore this guy. As long as before the train ran for 15 minutes, he solved all the obstructions, including this twenty-year-old male obstruction, everything was not a problem.

He put the smoking waterpipe down next to the plastic chair and stood up. But before he reached the railroad tracks, a woman in a black business suit arrived in front of the young man.

"Mom, today you come home early."

Phong Nam looked up at the face of the woman and whispered softly.

"Your father ... He is dead ... Traffic accident."

Phong Nam was silent. He pulled out the phone from his pocket and brought it up in front of his eyes.

February 20, 20XX

He closed his eyes and put the phone down on the tracks.

Vu Diep Phong Nam believed that he is crazy.

 
0