Ch 1
60 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

Damien, you're sleeping in class again!

‘Huh ?, where am I? Damien? Is she talking to me? Why is everything turning black? ’

"Take him to the infirmary"

Lying in the regenerative recovery cabin the young man who once lived on earth was taking in the memories of his new body. This world had a more developed technology than the earth but everything stopped being important when the fissures appeared and all the investigations were directed to study ways of evolving humans and beasts.

It is the year 3694, eighteen years after the great catastrophe. His current name is Damien Beiss, her mother died searching for food for her children seven years ago, he has a sister a year younger named Lana Beiss, as for his father she never knew if she even existed. He lives in an apartment in the poorest part of the Sinea city of the Blue Star country in an apartment granted by the government. An apartment in poor condition that can collapse at any time is the only thing they gave the survivors or even gave rations to children who are orphaned in the war, the only reason they gave a place to live is that Many were left over and they did not want a lot of poor people on the streets that will create problems.

The previous owner of the body, in addition to going to class, worked two low-paid jobs so that he and his sister could eat, due to which he died of exhaustion.

Even after being in this capsule for quite some time I could still feel the signs of both mental and physical fatigue, the owner of this body had not taken care of this body at all. Well, despite how hard he worked, he insisted that his sister eat more, since it was his "duty" as the man of the house.

‘Well now that I have this is my body so it is my responsibility to take care of your sister, correction my sister. It is not worth regretting that I died, not only do I have a new life now but I am 16 years younger. Also now I have a little sister and instead in my previous life I was an orphan '

Previously his name is David and he was a navy seal who died at age thirty saving a girl from a fragmented grenade. As he was a well-trained soldier with many years of experience in the war, he was able to accept this situation without making a scandal.

While trying to remember everything, there was a rustle and the capsule opened, the boy raised his head and in front of him appeared a beautiful and woman with emerald green hair and a voluptuous figure, wearing a white coat and a parrot was perched on his shoulder, its body was black and its wings were silver.

He was in a small room, the walls were blue, on the right side of the capsule there was a screen that showed the patient's data and the state of the body and on the left side there was a metal chair where the doctor who was looking at him sat frowning.

"How do you feel?"

"Cri ... Cri ...?" ("You're good?")

"I'm a little dizzy"

When I look at the parrot and the woman, the boy almost passed out again from what he saw, he saw the state of the woman and the hawk like in a video game. Because in the young man's memories he did not see that anyone could see him including the previous owner of the body and he was afraid that instead of going to another world as he had originally thought he was actually in a coma in an army hospital, he took two deep breaths and adjust their beats.

'I am in a new body with the previous memory intact, and I am able to see a state, in addition I feel pain and fatigue throughout the body, also the body does not feel like mine, so most likely God will I have rewarded with a new life for my actions and you are so meritorious that you even left my memory intact and gave me the state award '

[Woman]

Nickname: Marta Weiss     Age: 25
Strength: 0.9 Speed: 0.8 Intelligence: 1.2 Soul: 60/60 (recovery 1 / min) health (1/1)
Contracts: 3
Profession: Doctor

[Silver feathered hawk]
Level: 25
Likes: He likes to be praised, spicy food and helping the wounded.
Phase: corporal
Quality: uncommon
Attribute: light

Strength: 3 Speed: 8 intelligence: 1 Soul: 30/30 (recovery 15 / min) life (20/20)
Skills: Minor Healing (can heal minor physical wounds, need 5 soul), Minor Detoxification (removes minor poison, need 10 soul), and Mental Anesthesia (numbs the brain so you don't feel pain, also leaves you stunned or confused, need 1 soul per minute, while using this ability you cannot use another.)

Weaknesses: It has no attack and weak defense skills.
Amount of soul needed for the contract: 30
Requirements for quality promotion: rainbow feathered hawk (10 gr of tricolor rose, 4 leaves of sagebrush ...), golden feathered hawk (..), ....

The known phases are: child (level 1-10), soldier (level 11-20), corporal (level 21-30), sergeant (level 3 1-40), lieutenant (level 41-50), captain (level 51- 60) and colonel (level 61-70)

Quality is divided into: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Excellent, Elite, Epic, Legendary, and Divine. The higher the quality, the easier it will be to get through the phase, and your statistics will be higher.

As he thought the poor boy scared of his pet told him:

"Don't worry, my little friend does nothing"

“Cri…., Cri…” (I am good, I am good ”)

"Can you give me a mirror?"

When she looked at herself in the mirror, a young teenager with dark purple hair and indigo eyes returned her gaze, still having trouble getting used to her new look. His assessment is that he was a handsome but malnourished man. You can also see your own state reflected in the mirror.

[Man]
Nickname: Damien Beiss
Age: 14 years and 29 months and 5 weeks
Strength: 0.4 Speed: 0.3 Intelligence: 1.1 Soul: 10/10 (unstable, don't use) life ((0.8 / 1) (hungry state))
Contracts: 0
Profession: Student

‘Wow my state is unfortunately, even a woman has more strength and speed, needless to say, my life is not one hundred percent, when I get out of here I have to start training him or my body could fail and I will die again '

In this world years are 30 months and each month has 6 weeks and each week has eight days (I, II, III, IV, VI, VII, VIII). Damien had eight days left for his soul to stabilize and he can make his first contract.

"Your body is exhausted, you must sleep more and you have to eat better"

"I must work to support my sister and me, I hardly earn to be able to eat something"

“I see in your file that you only have one week left to make your first contract and then you will be able to live better if you do missions in the Tamer's Guild. Give me your communicator and I transfer you 500 points so that you and your sister can eat for two weeks ”

"Thank you, in the future I will surely return the favor." The previous owner of the body would never have accepted, because he believed that it was his responsibility and his alone to feed his sister.

The communicator is a chip of light crystal (the light crystal is used for all kinds of advanced technology, like ancient weapons) that is injected into the skin. Everyone registered in the government of any of the countries has one for free, and is genetically linked to each one so it cannot be stolen, due to this it is also used as identification and to pay since the coins disappeared later disaster so that without the chip you can not buy anything.

'Although the money given by the teacher is enough for my sister and I to eat for two weeks, the beast that I hired also has to eat so I have to earn a way to earn money and thanks to I can see the state of the creatures I can get me an evolutionist certificate. Also, I need to save enough money to buy a new place to live because where we currently live is not safe and is in very poor condition. ’

After the new countries were formed, a new profession called evolutionist arose that consists of using different materials to increase the quality of the beast. To be able to be, you must first be a tamer and then pass the exam. Evolutionists are classified as primary, middle, advanced, teacher, grandmaster. A primary one should be able to improve quality from common to uncommon, a medium one from uncommon to rare, and so on. Each level is a different test, after obtaining the primary certificate a year must pass until you can re-examine the next level, in addition you can not skip any level, that is, you cannot go directly to the average evolutionist exam without having before the primary level certificate.

Primary evolutionists earn 1,000 points per week just for passing the exam, as the government wants to encourage more superior evolutionists. So far the highest-ranking evolutionist is only a top evolutionist. In addition, only zero with two percent of the population is evolutionary and ninety-eight of them are primary, one point nine means and only zero point one is advanced. This is due to the difficulty of obtaining excellent and elite quality materials, as the legendary and divine epic classes are only known why the hired beasts have discussed their existence with their tamers, as there is currently no one strong enough to to get it.

"Eat this piece of bread and tomato this juice. Once you feel better you should go back to class ”

"Cri ..., Cri ..." (Goodbye).

"Good"

He finished eating the food given to him and left the room, he went slowly to class for fear of passing out again.

2