Ch2
41 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 2:

Damien came to his class after missing the first two hours, which are math and survival techniques. And he was five minutes late knowing the beasts.

"Knock Knock...."

"Ahead"

As he sat down the first thing he saw was a holographic display showing a two-tailed rabbit in its infancy phase.

[Two-tailed rabbit]

Level 3

Likes: He likes to have his ears caressed

Phase: childhood

Quality: common

Attribute: wind

Strength: 2 Speed: 3 Intelligence: 0.4 Soul: 10/10 (Recovery 1 / min) Health: 5/5

Skills: none (Cannot learn skills in childhood)

Weaknesses: earth

Amount of soul needed for the contract: 10

Requirements for quality promotion: three-tailed rabbit (...), ....

"As I was saying, this year you will be fifteen or you will have already fulfilled them, therefore you have to make a contract, so today we are going to talk about the only place near the city where you can go do it yourself, the Rubí forest"

Pointing to a gray-haired teenager I ask, "Claire tell us why her name is so."

"Because the trees are made of rubies but stronger and harder than they were before evolution"

"Good. You should also know that its red color is due to its fire attribute, so you should carry plenty of water and light clothing. But this only lasts the first kilometer, later there are no more ruby ​​trees and the temperature is decreasing. You also have to remember not to go more than 10 kilometers or you could meet beasts that are not in their infancy phase. With this I do not mean that the first ten kilometers are safe, not only are the baby beasts aggressive, but that the military is some adult beast could have passed through the area "

"Professor, what species are there?"

"The two-tailed rabbit you see on the screen, a fire-spitting toad with which you have to be especially careful if it hides in the area of ​​ruby ​​trees, ghost wolf, unicorn tiger, hurricane kite, iron pig, armored rhino, larva of blue butterfly. The exercise decided to keep these species in the area because they are the easiest to make a contract. For those who do not want to dedicate themselves to being a tamer, I advise you to choose the rabbit with tails because it has a kind character, it likes being close to humans, he is also one of the few beasts that is not a carnivore "

'All these species are common except the unicorn tiger which is rare, although it is the best option, it also has the most proud personality ...'

Pointing to a boy who was looking out the window, he asked, "Ron, what is the way to make a contract?"

"You must send your soul energy to the beast and it is willing to make a contract with you, it will send its own, finally the energies must mix. When the contract has ended, a blue hexagram will appear on the body."

"Good. You must remember that the military open the Rubí forest in the middle of the month and at the end of the month for those who do not have a contract. So there are still ten days until the end of the month. Once you make the contract you can continue in the current class or move to combat class or military class. I personally recommend the military, the army needs new recruits every day to continue protecting the population. "

[Man]

Nickname: Lucke Feren

Age: 41

Strength: 1.2 Speed: 1.3 Intelligence: 0.9 Soul 300/300 (Recovery 3 / min) Life (1.4 / 1.5)

Contracts: 4

Profession: professor, ex-military.

'Anyone would say that the army gave him the position of teacher to recruit naive children and that he lost a leg fighting as a soldier'

'The worst thing is not that he wants to recruit soldiers but that the army is not like on earth, but rather they are a puppet of powerful families.'

"RIN !!!"

"End of class. And remember that the army gives a salary just by being in your class."

....

Hours passed and classes ended and Damien was waiting for his sister at the front door.

"Brother! Are you okay? They told me that you passed out. It's my fault you always give me your share of the food"

"Don't worry I'm fine. Soon I'll be a tamer and we'll be able to eat whatever we want. Now let's go home."

"Yes! Brother is the best"

...

After walking for forty-five minutes they came to a neighborhood of rotting wood floors that could decompose at any time. Their building was the second from the left and they lived on the third ten-story building.

As they climbed the stairs, they creaked, and there was also a strong smell of mold. They entered his house, the first thing he saw was a small kitchen on the left and a pair of frayed sofas on the right. In the background there were three doors that correspond to the two rooms and a bathroom.

With a rusty casserole in her hand Lana said: "Brother, I'm going to make rice to eat."

Through clenched teeth he replied, "Okay. I'm going to my room for a moment."

In the room there was only a mattress with a blanket, the notes and pens were lying on the floor. Under a floorboard he found his only remaining memories of his mother, a photo of him, his mother, and his sister, and an amethyst and sapphire pendant. Looking at these objects, emotions of sadness invaded him, it was still strange for him to have these feelings that are not his but at the same time they are.

When he left he looked at his sister and noticed his state.

[Woman]

Nickname: Lana Beiss

Age: 13

Strength: 0.5 Speed: 0.6 Intelligence: 1 Soul: 10/10 (Unstable, Do Not Use) Health: 1/1

Contracts: 0

Profession: Student.

'Even my little sister has a better body than he does mine. I have to train well during these ten days or I will not be able to pass the first kilometer of the Rubí forest.'

"The school doctor has given me 500 points to eat for two weeks, so instead of working we are going to exercise to strengthen the body."

With a confused look he replied: "What the brother says."

Getting serious he explained: "First we are going to run at a smooth pace between 40-90 minutes. We will start with 5 km / day and we will try to run a little more every day. Every three days we will do an intense race that consists of running as fast as you can In a short time, we will repeat this twice with small intermediate breaks alternating with a smooth run, each series will last 5 minutes. With this we will increase the resistance and speed. To increase the strength we will do five series of ten repetitions of deflections, squats, sit-ups and pull-ups. "

...

Nine days passed and the results were:

[Man]

Nickname: Damien Beiss

Age: 15 years

Strength: 0.5 Speed: 0.5 intelligence: 1.2 Soul: 10/10 (recovery 1 / min) life (1/1)

Contracts: 0

Profession: Student

"Tomorrow I am going to the Ruby Forest so you will be alone for two days at least"

"I know. I will take care that nobody sees me alone so that they do not try to rob me or kidnap me. Now go to sleep because it is too late and you have to be with the client for a hundred so that no beast eats you"

'Anyone would say that he is cursing me'

With an ambiguous smile he replied to his sister: "I'm going to bed now. This will be the beginning of our new life"

Damien lay down on that hard mattress and closed his eyes.

....

"Be very careful," her sister reminded her. "I'm sure you'll get a contract with the strongest beast."

Damien smiled at her and replied, "Of course."

Damien grabbed his backpack and headed to the Ruby Forest.

2