CH 4
54 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4:

The tree in which Damien was found was called Limonero Monachello, he blames a very soft fruit and its pulp is very juicy and tender. He got up at dawn, Damien gnawed on his breakfast rations and decided that if he didn't find a beast that would meet his requirements during the morning, he would take a chance and enter an even deeper area. There he would look for a suitable place. A trap was currently Damien's only method of trying to catch beasts stronger than himself.

Suddenly he caught the faint scent of blood. I look curious. His scalp immediately crawled when he spotted a drill-billed dodo bird attacking a steel rhinoceros a hundred yards away. The dodo bird was biting the giant beast, each bite tearing off pieces of meat. The pain would make the rhino scream in agony.

Hiding in a tree, watching the beasts fighting under the tree, Damien gave a bitter laugh incessantly. The beasts are in the welded phase. Unfortunately, Damien could only watch helplessly as the beasts fought.

Due to the immense pain, the rhino manically charged towards him, driving the horn into its body, splitting the dodo bird in half.

Suddenly the rhino charged straight for the tree that Damien was hiding from. Just when he was worried about the rhino knocking down the tree he was in, the beast fell dead to the ground.

Damien climbed down from the tree to pick up the beasts' carcasses.

Suddenly, the sound of leaves creaking was heard.

"Gu ..., Gu ..."

At that moment, a unicorn tiger appeared in Damien's field of vision.

This little animal had beautiful white fur; his body was clearly somewhat small and exquisite, he had a pair of bright black eyes that eagerly observed the corpses of dead beasts. This young tiger had evidently been drawn to the food that lay there. Looking at his appearance, he had also suffered an injury while limping cautiously and searching for food.

[Unicorn tiger]

Level: 5

Tastes: He likes Monachello Lemons.

Phase: childhood

Quality: uncommon

Attribute: ice

Strength: 2.5 Speed: 3.5 Intelligence: 1.5 Soul: 10/10 (Recovery 1 / min) Health: 6 /6.5

Skills: none (Cannot learn skills in childhood)

Weaknesses: fire.

Amount of soul needed for the contract: 10

Requirements for quality promotion:….

At that moment he saw Damien and froze, looking at Damien and the food alternately very cautiously.

Damien was speechless. He gave a bitter laugh and said, “Go ahead, eat it; however, you must let me take their cores, you don't need them at all, they are both steel type and you are ice type ".

The boy nodded to sign that he agreed and approached with doubt even without fear after taking to tear off a few pieces of meat, he sat next to Damien while chewing at high speed with satisfaction. After finishing the meal, he leaned on his body and looked pitifully at Damien and pointed at the lemon tree.

"Do you want me to give you some lemons?

The tiger nodded. And Damien gave him a dozen and the tiger let out a roar of happiness and quickly started eating them.

The beasts form their nucleus when they enter their soldier phase. The core can be used to improve the quality of a beast or to level up.

"I absolutely have to capture it!" He couldn't help but think as he looked at the tiger with greed.

Damien closed his eyes, put a hand on the tiger's back and began to emit his Soul. And he started to make a contract.

A halo of light appeared in Damien's hand and directed it towards the tiger.

The tiger's eyes revealed a somewhat frightened and puzzled expression as he began to resist the contract. And the contract failed.

Damien waited ten minutes for his soul energy to recover and he brought out his energy again and once again attempted to enter into a contract with the tiger. The tiger immediately exposed an indignant and aching expression. He tried to fight again and not long after, the contract failed again.

"Little tiger, I know you don't want to be a slave to anyone, but currently you're hurt and alone. You probably don't want to be here alone and hurt, right? You want to become strong, and I will help you."

The tiger looked at him doubtfully with its beautiful black eyes. Damien re-launched the contract. The tiger sent its soul energy towards Damien, the energies of both mixed. And a hexagram appeared on the tiger's body. The contract ended successfully.

He was exhausted after making the contract, he was dizzy. At the same time, he felt a wave of heat enter his body. Not only did he tame the tiger, but he also gained his memories, from them he could see that when the tiger was born his mother was already dead and had to fend for himself to find food and survive from birth. As he contracted with a rare quality beast his maximum soul energy increased by one.

When he got his first hired beast, he was overjoyed.

Then, she took the little boy in her arms, cleaned the wound and began to caress his fur. The tiger enjoyed pampering, reluctant to be pampered. He used his small tongue to lick Damien's cheek.

"I'm going to call you ... Caillech, whose meaning refers to the winter fairy, making it also an option surrounded by magic and charm. She is also considered a Celtic goddess in charge of protecting animals and nature during the winter. "

"Gu ..., Gu ..." ("I like it") he said excitedly.

"We are going to take the leftover meat of the beasts, the kernels and the skins, to sell them. You must be the one who fights the beasts since I don't have any knife that is capable of doing it ”.

"Gu ..., Gu ..." ("Yes. Money ... Money ...!")

Upon obtaining a satisfactory pet, Damien decided to return to the camp.

Of course, even on the return trip, Damien must travel with the utmost caution.

Saving and removing a pet from soul space requires using a soul energy pet.

2