Chapter 63. Mysterious Delivery
2.9k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 63. Mysterious Delivery 
Lilieth's PoV
The sky above Ironshade Town had turned dark when I sat on the living room sofa while sipping my tea. For the past few days, I have spent spreading trap spells throughout Vance's mansion and arranging our financial allocations to create another basement. I planned to ask Sarael to deploy his undead troops at night to build it after he finishes rewriting the Tome of Darkness.
In these few days, I also visited the House of flower almost every night to suck up some men's energy but their energy was still far from enough to release Lord Damon. And more than that, doing them one by one is a waste of my time. While I also can't take their energy harshly to avoid public suspicion. But this process is too long, so I have asked or rather manipulated the pimp to invite several people for me, so I can take them in one go. But still, my mind is uneasy. Their energy is nothing compared to Lord Damon, I have to change strategy or look for someone stronger. The problem is finding people who have strong magic power is not easy, other than that they are difficult to deceive.
I put down my teacup and swung my hand to the empty space in the middle of the room, trying to create a portal to Lord Damon's place. My dark aura just about created a portal, but a second later the hole disappeared.
'He still did not let me see him...'
My feelings were mixed. Since my last meeting, I have tried to see him again, at least I wanted to confirm his condition. The only thing that calmed me down was that I didn't feel the pain like last time, at least I knew they hadn't sucked his energy for a while.
The sound of the door opening disperses my mind. Andrew and Kitty entered the room, then approached me.
"We've got it," Andrew said, taking out a thick envelope from under his cloak.
"Okay, thank you." I took the envelope and opened it, pulling out several documents from inside. While Andrew and Kitty took a seat next to me.
My brow furrowed in confusion as I began to read the title of the document 'Order List'. I thought the document was related to Aeros kingdom information but it turned out that my guess was wrong.
My eyes moved from side to side reading the document in my hand, my forehead furrowed in confusion after reading it. Now I understand why this document is so interesting. 
In that list, the order is very strange. He ordered some food ingredients as well as strange unusual ingredients. Some certain parts of monsters and animals, also some types of plants that are difficult to find. I recognized some of these plants are poisonous but some of them are used as a medicine, the rest even I have never heard of it. Besides, the buyer always asks to deliver his order to the edge of a forest and leaves there. The terms of their agreement are also very strict, even the consequences are very heavy to the seller if they violate or break their agreement. But the buyer also dares to pay it with a large amount of money. I think this is why the merchant did not allow any of his servants to go out to socialize. He prevented his servant's activities to avoid this strange order leaking out to the public. 
'I can understand these herbs can be used for medicine ... But what is the use of these animal and monster parts?'
Some parts of animals or monsters usually are used to make daily tools but they are only certain parts such as horns, teeth, skin, claws and poisons. But this person ordered organs that were not useful at all and based on the number of orders I was sure he was not only using it for research or collection but for something else.
"Lilieth, is that bad news?" Andrew's voice dispersed my mind once more. His curiosity was clearly seen from the expression on his face.
"It's not a bad news." I put the document back in the envelope.
"I'm just thinking," I said, turning my head to Andrew and suddenly remembered that he had said that he was given strange food every day when he was an experimental object.
'Does this have anything to do with the mad alchemist who locked Andrew before?' 
Although I have never heard of someone who can create mutations in humans by making them eat certain parts of monsters or animals, but that does not mean it is impossible. Too many unexpected things lately, this incident could be similar to the two elemental spirits that could possess the human body yesterday.
I leaned my face toward Andrew.
"Andrew, do you remember where you were locked up before?"
Andrew shook his head side to side.
"I only remember after I escaped, I came out of a hole on the ground and then I ran through the forest. I don't remember how long I ran but after that, I fell from a cliff and drowned in a river, once I woke up I was in the cave where I took you. "
"Then do you remember what food they gave you?"
Upon hearing my question, Andrew looked down with a pale face. One of his hands covered his mouth, his eyes trembled in bewildered then he quickly shook his head side to side.
"No..."
Kitty immediately grabbed Andrew's other hand tightly when she saw Andrew's pale face. Her expression looks worried.
'Whatever it is, it's obviously so disgusting that he doesn't want to remember it,' I thought after seeing his reaction. I sighed. 'Looks like I can't get more information from Andrew.' The only thing that occurred to me was to investigate this mysterious buyer.
"Thank you for your information, Andrew. Please, get some rest."
He nodded in response, then he stood up from his seat assisted by Kitty.
My attention back to the document, checking the order list once again. My eyes focused on the delivery date on the last sheet.
'The next order will be delivered within a few days ... Then I will send Arcania to investigate where the order was taken.'
 
38