Chapter 65. 1 VS 4
3.8k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 65. 1 VS 4

Lilieth's PoV

The sky above Ironshade Town was already dark when I stepped my feet into the House of flowers. I had not been here for a few days since I had settled other things at the mansion, mainly arranging for my servants to take part in seeking information about the Aeros royal family and warning them about the elemental spirits that attacked us a few days ago. At the moment I have also assigned Arcania to find out who is the mysterious buyer and find out where the buyer's hideout is. I think that buyer has something to do with the mad alchemist who locked Andrew, which means it has something to do with Reyn. The sooner I know about his rotten plans, the sooner I can prevent it, the sooner I can get my revenge on him.

"Miss Lilieth," greeted the pimp in the lobby, which was full of men who had fun with the women next to them. The smell of alcohol mixed with their laughter filled the room. Some of them did not even hesitate to strip their women and execute their desires on the spot. The women also welcomed them happily because the sooner they were done with their business, it meant she could immediately serve other guests. Which means more money.

"Where are they?" I asked without further ado.

"Follow me, miss. They've been waiting for you," the pimp replied.

I nodded and followed the pimp up the stairs. This afternoon I got the news that he had done my request to gather some guests who wanted to spend time with me. Although their energy is like a snack for me, but it would be quite a lot if there were some of them.

As soon as I set my feet into a large room where the men were, the door behind me closed. Two of the four men in the room immediately stood up from the couch and approached with enthusiasm.

"Lilieth, finally," said one of them. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Sir Jaxon.

"Why did you want to meet us at the same time?" said the other. I don't really remember his name. Sir Colton? Sir Jasper? 

I smiled in response to their questions.

"I miss all of you, so I think I'll serve all of you tonight," I said in a sassy tone.

A disparage chuckled out of the other man who was still sitting leisurely on the small couch.

"Are you able to serve the four of us alone?" he said in a condescending tone.

His words upset me, how dare he look down on me! But then a smirk grew on my lips.

'Alright, he is the appetizer'. I stepped toward him as I kept my composure. While he responded with an arrogant face.

My face slowly approached his ear.

"Sir, let alone serve you. I can even make you limp weak easily," I whispered in a sweet voice.

I pulled my face away and he responded with another condescending chuckled.

"Lilieth, you are just a woman you won't be able to-"

Sick of listening to his words that kept on demeaning me, I immediately used my charm at him. A sweet fragrance scent tickling his nose made him lovelorn. His face blushed and his breathing turned into a hunting breath, his eyes staring at me like a hungry wolf.

I slid my index finger into his mouth and he licked it in submission, his eyes remained fixed on me while my other hand slipped into his trousers and rubbed his hot flesh which began to harden. A mischievous smile spreaded across my face as he began to suck my fingers with his face getting red while his waist also began to move in tune with my hands. Meanwhile, every swipe makes his stick harder and tense, now it's fully awake.

"Do you want me to satisfy you?"

He nodded quickly in response. I took off his trousers as his hands moved to peel off my underwear. Without hesitation, I climbed onto the couch and sat facing him as I slid his hard hot stick into my hole.

"Anggg ...!" he moaned in pleasure. While the others were surprised to see us suddenly doing it without further ado, even without foreplay.

I shook over it impatiently and he followed me instinctively. My eyes watched his face getting redder while his mouth kept letting out moans in pleasure.

"Ahh ... Ahhh ... Lilieth ... You're the best - hah - hah - I really ... ahhh .... love it ..."

I only responded with an evil smirk as I enjoyed his arrogant face turned into a pleading face. Only a few minutes later I could feel his stick twitching a lot, I knew he couldn't take it anymore since I concentrated my charm on him. A groan came out of his mouth as his hot liquid came out inside me.

"Anghh!"

Before he could make any move, I pulled and kissed him as I started to ambush his energy. Slowly his energy flowed into my body as his consciousness diminished and fainted.

"Sir, I haven't satisfied yet but you fainted," I teased after I broke my kiss.

I stood up from his lap and faced the others with a disappointed face.

"He's just all talk."

All of them laughed at him while I peel off my entire dress.

"Let's continue," I said casually.

One of them immediately approached me and kissed me impatiently, his hand squeezing my breast hard while his other hand hugged my waist. I casted my charm on him. A moment later his affectionate kiss quickly turned dirty. His tongue rolled up and sucked mine, hard, like a mad man while his hardened stick behind his trousers kept rubbing between my thighs. I pushed him and our bodies fell to the floor, my hands moved quickly lowering his trousers, showing his fully awake stick to me.

Without further ado, I rode on his hips, my hole devouring his hard stick like a hungry beast eating its prey.

"Ughh ..." a moan slipped from his mouth. As soon as the stick was fully inserted, I shook my waist while he could only surrender to me.

"Ahhh --- Yes ... harder --- harder ... Aaahh ... Ughhh!" he moaned like crazy.

An evil smirk adorned my face when I saw his reaction, my waist continued to shake on his hips harshly. A few minutes later, his stick was twitching a lot and he could no longer resist the pleasure that flooded his body. Finally, he spouted his hot loads inside me. At the same time, I bumped my kiss at him and began to suck up his energy until he lost consciousness. I looked at him lying weakly in front of me.

"Done already?" I said in a disappointed tone.

I stood up while staring at two men who were already turned on by watching our scene. One of them immediately pushed me down on the long couch, his hand moved quickly lowering his trousers and inserting his hardened stick into my hole.

"Ahhh ... Ahhh ... Ahh ... Ahhh ...." He moaned as his waist moved back and forth impatiently. His face was filled with enthusiasm, his eyes turned up as if he was in trance.

"Ahhh --- ... You are very -hah - hah - impatient," I teased. But just when those words left my mouth, the other man suddenly opened his trousers in front of me and stuffed his full awake stick into my mouth.

"Suck me, Lilieth ..." he pleaded.

Without any complaints, my tongue swirled and sucked it hard. I can feel his stick getting bigger inside my mouth.

"Ugghhh ... Yes ... Yes ... Harder ..." he demanded, his waist began to move back and forth. A few seconds later, he held the back of my head, pushing his stick deeper in my throat as his waist movements were also getting rough. Their loud moans filled the entire room as he rammed his tip deeper into my throat while the man who thrust me speed up his pace. 

"Anghhh! Anghhh! Anghhh!"

Shortly, his semen was shot inside me, while the other fired his load in my mouth, filling it with the sweet taste of honey. They both released their sticks and threw themselves on the couch in satisfaction. Without wasting time, I got up and kissed one of them. His energy flowed into my body as his consciousness faded. A second later, his body lying weakly on the couch. Then I crept closer to my dessert on the other side of the couch.

"Sir, kiss me ~" I purred at him.

Without suspicion, he pulled me in his lap and kissed me. With ease, I took energy and soon he lay limp in my arms.

Suddenly I could feel another presence in the room.

"Who's there?!" I snapped while turning my gaze towards the stranger.

Slowly, Arcania released her camouflage skill and revealed herself to me.

"Lilieth, I've got the location."

"Good work," I said, pushing the man next to me and getting up from my seat. My hair covered my body and formed my clothes. While Arcania swept her gaze at the fainting men with a satisfied smile in the room. None of their trousers was worn properly.

"Are you going to leave them like that?" asked Arcania as I walked past her.

"The pimp will take care of them for me," I replied lightly.

 

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Patreon Members: 

Jonathan Flook, Ayubor, 50hp, MacZeuss, Joshua, Vhail, Nemorus, Royce321, Ainsley, Cloningforfree, Brian Reynaldi, Isaac, WiseRagnar, Hollowlce, Drew, Dallas, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, Icewing, saganatsu, and I like books. 

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️

My Patreon-page

My Discord

39