Chapter 66. Are You Challenging Me?
3.1k 9 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 66. Are You Challenging Me?

The morning sunlight that illuminated Vance's mansion was getting higher, when Andrew, Kitty, Sarael and Tania were already gathered in the living room, waiting for Lilieth and Arcania.

Sarael snorted in annoyance.

"I'm not a servant, why do I have to wake up this early?" he protested. His elbow is placed on the arm of the sofa and his head rested in his hand. From his face, he was clearly still sleepy while his eyes were still half-open.

"It's morning already, you should wake up," Kitty said. Her brow furrowed showing her displeasure with Sarael's attitude.

Sarael glanced at Kitty and snorted in annoyance once again.

"All necromancers move at night. What kind of necromancer who wakes up early?" he retorted curtly. He had just completed the Tome of Darkness at dawn and he had only hit the bed for a few hours, of course, he was still sleepy.

"Just say it if you're lazy, nya," Kitty quipped. Sarael had just joined them but his attitude was more arrogant than the mistress of this place, Lilieth.

Sarael looked away in the other direction with a disparaging look.

"I'm not interested in listening to a slave's blabbering," he said in a condescending tone.

Upon hearing his words, Andrew, who had been quiet, immediately turned his gaze to Sarael with an angry look, his hand holding Kitty's hand tightly.

"Apologize to her!" he snapped.

"Sarael, you shouldn't say that to Miss Kitty!" Tania who was sitting next to Sarael protested. She turned her gaze to Kitty and Andrew.

"Please forgive him. He always in a bad mood when he wakes up early." 

Although Tania had apologized, Andrew kept glaring at Sarael who looked sleepy, he even occasionally yawned. Kitty pulled Andrew's hand, asking him to stop even though she was still upset. She did not want them to fight over trivial matters. 

Andrew sighed and swallowed his anger and pulled Kitty into his arms, his eyes fixed on Tania.

"This time I will forgive him, but if he do it again I will tear him into two," he threatened. Even though he knew Sarael was a friend but he did not hesitate to kill people who dared to look down on Kitty.

"I'll make sure he doesn't repeat it again," Tania said apologetically.

While Sarael only responded to Andrew's threat with a glance, his eyes were fixed on Kitty who was nested in Andrew's arms with a reddened face. Andrew's hand wrapped around Kitty's waist tightly, as if he was afraid that Sarael would snatch her from him.

Feeling annoyed, Sarael grabbed Tania and pulled her into his arms.

"Do you think it's only you who can do it?" he challenged. His arrogance was clearly heard from the tone of his voice. When Tania woke him up earlier, he had felt horny but he held back since she said they had to gather in the living room immediately. He followed her because he thought there was something important but now he has to wait and worse... he needs to watch Andrew and Kitty making out in front of him.

"What do you mean?" Andrew asked in confusion.

"Sarael, what are you doing?" said Tania, trying to get away, but Sarael held her tight.

Without answering, Sarael kissed Tania's lips as his hand moved, restraining her hand that tried to push him. Andrew and Kitty were silent in the confusion of seeing them. Sarael's tongue continued to move, exploring Tania's mouth, ignoring Andrew and Kitty's gaze. A strand of saliva still connected their tongues when Sarael broke his kiss. Tania's face turned red as she took her breath quickly, while Sarael turned his eyes to Andrew with an arrogant face.

"Don't show off in front of me! Your relationship is nothing compared to us," said Sarael in a condescending tone.

Andrew frowned in annoyance.

"What do you say?!" Andrew pushed Kitty's body onto the sofa as his hands turned into tentacles that spread throughout her body.

"Octopus, what are you—"

Andrew's lips crashed to Kitty's lips as his tentacles slipped into her clothes and wiggled to explore her body.

"Mmpphhh!" Kitty struggled, trying to release herself. After a while, Andrew released his kiss and looked at Sarael with an annoyed expression.

"Are you underestimating our relationship?" His tentacles bound Kitty's body tighter.

"Nyaa ...! Octopus, stop!" Kitty protested as she struggled, trying to escape.

"Are you challenging me?" Sarael's eyes, which were still half open, now glared at Andrew.

"Sarael!" Tania screamed, she also struggled to get away from Sarael's arms, but he held on her tightly.

Andrew and Sarael ignored Kitty and Tania's words, their eyes staring at each other filled with challenges.

"Yes! I'll prove your relationship is nothing compared to us," Andrew answered firmly.

"Hmph! Bullshit!" Sarael replied, an arrogant smile on his face.

While Kitty and Tania kept struggling, trying to break free.

A second later, as if on cue they both moved to hold Kitty and Tania's hands. Their lips fell on them and their tongues slipped into their women's mouths.

"Mmpphh!" Kitty and Tania struggled. Sarael's hands crept, pulled Tania's clothes and took it off one by one. Meanwhile, Andrew's tentacles did the same to Kitty. After that, they took off their own clothes.

Sarael restrained Tania's hands on the sofa and pinned her body with his, making her unable to move. Sarael hates being demeaned, especially if it's about his relationship with Tania.

"Sarael! Stop it!" Tania screamed as soon as she could release her lips from Sarael. Even though Sarael likes to play around, he usually just teases her and if he really wants to do it, he won't do it roughly like this. At least when she says no, he will stop it. But not this time, Sarael's hands continued to touch her, his lips kissing her body while his eyes occasionally glanced at Andrew and Kitty.

Meanwhile, Kitty's condition is also not much different from Tania's. Andrew laid on top of her, her hands bound by his tentacles placed above her head. She struggled but Andrew's tentacles bound her tighter and the wiggling of his tentacles grew wilder. Other tentacles quickly separated her legs and tied her ankles to her thighs, showing her heat clearly to him. 

"Ahh ... Ahhh! Octopus, stop it!" Kitty screamed, her face turning even red. Andrew had never act like this either. But somehow Sarael's words made Andrew challenged.

Ignoring Kitty and Tania's screams, Sarael and Andrew's eyes looked at each other.

"Do you think that with those disgusting tentacles, you can win from me?" Sarael provoked.

"We will see that later!" Andrew replied.

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

I just released a character images for my novel which are available for all tier patrons. Also released exclusive poll for the next image.

Patreon Members:
Joecifer, The old cubic slime, Joachim, Jakub, James, Nien78, Corgi, Darth, Jonathan Flook, Ayubor, 50hp, MacZeuss, Joshua, Vhail, Nemorus, Royce321, Ainsley, Cloningforfree, Brian Reynaldi, Isaac, WiseRagnar, Hollowlce, Drew, Dallas, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, saganatsu, and I like books.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️
My Patreon-page
My Discord

33