Chapter 72. Midnight Ambush
2.2k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 72. Midnight Ambush 
Deep within the Giant Timberland Forest, the cave entrance's situation where the mad alchemists were hiding was quieter since Prince Reyn had already returned to the capital this morning. The cave had been the crown prince of Aeros' secret place for five years to form his strongest army to take over the kingdom of Aeros from Erebus. Yes, even though the kingdom of Aeros was a strong kingdom, but no one knew that the Whitelight family actually lost its authority ten years ago due to his father's agreement with a Nephilim named Erebus. Of course, it was all done to defeat Damon. That's why Reyn wanted to reclaim it, no ... He was not only wanted to reclaim it but also to took over Aeros and the Vihrasil Continent into his own. Now, Damon was his prisoner and he had earned Erebus' trust. His power was also even stronger now, due to Damon's power that Erebus gave him, so that ambition was not impossible for him anymore. 
For the sake of his ambition ... For the sake of his dream of becoming the only king in the Vihrasil Continent, he killed his wife's family, he even had the heart to put his younger brother in prison and made his father unable to move with his spell. All of this was done so that nothing would get in the way of his plan. And now his army was almost ready, so was the dark crystal which would make him even stronger than a demon lord. 
The night sky was getting dark, the silent night was interrupted by several movements from the direction of the trees near the entrance. Some tree branches fell unnaturally and the bush moved by itself. Shortly, some tentacles crept from inside the cave towards it without a sound. They raised up and in one fell swoop, they charged, destroying anyone and whatever was hiding within.
The movement stopped, the forest was silent again but a few moments later dozens of transparent bodies appeared from there. The tentacles moved towards the Specters but in vain. Without magic power, melee attacks would have no effect on them. The Specters came out of their hideout and headed towards the cave. But before they could reach it the tentacle creatures came out of the cave followed by the high mages behind them.
The high mages stood behind the tentacle creatures, their hands aimed at the Specters, ready to attack them with their magic power.
But suddenly a magic transparent wall blocked them, separating the high mages from the tentacle creatures. The high mages shocked and turned behind them. Tania stretched out her hand as she cast 'Energy Barrier' to cover the cave door, while Sarael stood next to her, in his hand his skull covered in dim green light.
-Bang! - Bang! - Bang!
The crashing sounds could be heard as the tentacles tried to penetrate the transparent wall. But only for a moment the sound disappeared as the Specters began to attack them. But since they couldn't attack the Specters, all they could do was evade.
Meanwhile, the high mages turned their hands towards Tania and Sarael but suddenly some of them collapsed with a deep scratch wound that tore their necks, killing them in an instant. Meanwhile, the tentacles bound those who were still alive and lifted their bodies in midair.
They shifted their gaze to the origin of the tentacles. Andrew and Kitty stood side by side, fresh blood dripped from her claws.
"088! What are you doing ?! Do you want to be punished?!" screamed one of them.
But Andrew responded to them with a cold stare.
They gasped when they realized that there was no large scar on his left eye. 
"087 ?!"
But it was too late ... Andrew tightened his tentacles, pulling their muscles and bones in all directions.
-Kkraakk --Claakk --Kkraakk --Claakk
Shortly, their body was ripped into pieces in the mid-air. Their blood splattered in all directions showering the cave with blood. The bloody smell replaced the musty smell around him. 
While I was watching it all with an evil smirk on my face. 
"Come on," I said, turning around and walking into the cave followed by Andrew and Kitty. Meanwhile, Sarael and Tania remained here to keep the tentacle creatures busy.
Everything went according to my plan, with Sarael's Specter army and Tania's ability I could handle the tentacle creatures easily. That's why I insisted on waiting for Sarael. Because I knew Andrew's goal was to save his friends and I needed Sarael and Tania's ability to trap them.
As we walked down the cave, the guards came, charging at us. Deftly, Andrew stretched out his hands and stabbed them right in the heart with his tentacles. Their bodies hung by the ends of his tentacles as our feet kept walking. But after we had been walking for a few minutes, other guards attacked us again. Andrew threw the corpses that hanging on his tentacles to knock them down. Before they managed to back on their feet, Kitty dashed forward as she swung her claws rapidly, killing them. 
'They're a really good team,' I thought as my feet stepped down the rocky path in the cave, past the corpses lying around me.
A few minutes later the cave around us turned into a basement with so many rooms lined up on either side. I noticed Andrew's face filled with anger as we walked past it. 
'There's no mistaking it, this is the room where he was locked in before.' I glanced at one of the rooms and found no one there. 
'Looks like we got all of them out.' 
But I smelled another tentacle creature in front of us. Quickly, I swung my hand, a dark aura emanated from my hand, brushing off all the tentacles that are flying to attack us. Realizing there is an enemy in front of them, Kitty and Andrew prepared to attack.
"087, you are finally back," A male voice could be heard accompanied by the sound of footsteps. Shortly, a man with a face like Andrew appeared and glared at us. I recognized that man since Arcania has told me about him.
"088! Move!" snapped Andrew.
"No! I have to punish you!" shouted 088. His tentacles were moving swiftly towards us, while Andrew was also moving his tentacles. Their tentacles collided in mid-air and bound each other.
Kitty and I almost moved forward to kill him, but Andrew stopped us. 
"Leave him to me!" he shouted. His eyes stared at 088 with determination.
"Why?" asked Kitty in confusion.
But I gave her a tap on her shoulder.
 "Let's go." My feet immediately stepped past them while Kitty followed me with a confused expression. I don't know what happened between them but it is clear that Andrew wants to solve it himself and I respect his decision. Even so, their faces that were too look-alike quite bothered me.
'I hope my guess is wrong ... But even if it's true, there's nothing we can do at this point but let Andrew settle it himself.'


Thank you for supporting me and this novel. 

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Patreon-members:
Marco Antonio, Bruno, Jacob Weidner, Carlos Carballo, Alex, Sleay, Rusty lewis, Kemizle, Dave Arkad, Corgi, Cinnoe Smith , Panda Daoist, Maian , _Sup, Robbie Stobie, Jay96, spiritjeppe, noah stevens, Thomas Anderson, MadGod, Bärtsi, Tim LaForest, Simon Preiß, Green3000 ThisClown, Shae D, Kyle, Siegrail, • EroMan •, timothy wickham, Kyle a Blakeway, Nicholas Zoeger, Ser, Ely, Tony Hart, Sam Ellis, babaayagga, Tiago Ferreira, TheAzure, Demahom, Blazin185, Freddie, Dan Vaughan, Meanderaway, Henrique da Silva, tekdry25, Acedia, Tanuki, reaper, Haarderade, Michelle Randall, FlameKingPJm, joecifer, The old cubic slime, Jakub, Belduim, Nien78, Darth Melkor, 50hp, MacZeuss, Joshua Tal, Royce321, LORD SHAXX, Nemorus, Cloningforfree, Brian Reynaldi, Isaac WiseRagnar, Hollowlce, Drew, Dallas, TheMightOfTheMaster, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, Vhail, saganatsu and I like books.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️


26