Chapter 73. Truth And Power
2.1k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 73. Truth And Power

Andrew's PoV

Andrew's eyes stared at 088, their tentacles tied and pushed each other in mid-air. He could clearly remember that the man in front of him was different from the others. If Andrew wants freedom then 088 is someone who always obeys those mad alchemists.

Their eyes locked with each other.
"Traitor!" said 088 in anger.

"088, wake up! They're bad guys!" shouted Andrew.

"Bad guys? They have given us strength! You should be grateful for that!"

"Grateful? They tortured us and you said I should be grateful for that ?!" Andrew pushed his tentacles as hard as he could. Slowly, 088's tentacles were pushed back. Their sweat was streaming down as their eyes locked at each other.

"Bullshit!" screamed 088. As if on cue both of them untied their tentacles and swung their tentacles. Their tentacles collided in mid-air, clashing and trying to reach each other. The sound of their clashes echoed through the cave as their eyes watched each other's laxity.

Minutes passed but none of them had lost yet. Andrew knew he only needed one chance to kill this creature. Andrew smashed one of his tentacles against the ceiling and pieces of small rock fell on 088.

088's eyes twitched and Andrew didn't waste this opportunity. One of his tentacles stabbed 088. 088 noticed and tried to dodge but Andrew's tentacle managed to penetrate his left shoulder. His blood was flowing but there weren't any screams of pain escaping from his mouth. He swung his tentacles, countering Andrew's attack.

His tentacles shot off, but Andrew immediately rolled sideways to avoid it. He placed his hand on the ground, one of his tentacles slipped into the ground towards 088.

With one knee folded, the other tentacles continued to deflect 088's attack. Andrew tilted his head to dodge as one of 088's tentacles nearly perforated his face. A droplet of blood came out from his face as 088's tentacle managed to scratch him. 088 smirked evilly but suddenly he realized Andrew's tentacle had tied his ankle.

088 gasped in surprise as Andrew pulled him and without wasting time, Andrew showered 088 with his tentacles, piercing his body. 088 blood splashed around him.

"Just give up!" screamed Andrew. His purpose is to save his friends, including 088, not to kill them!

088 responded by attacking Andrew with his tentacles. Left with no other choice, Andrew brushed off all of 088's attacks as he gritted his teeth and tied him up, raising 088's bloodied body to mid-air.
"088! Please give up!" Andrew repeated one more time, hoping 088 would change his mind.

Again, 088 retaliated by striking Andrew with his tentacles. With 088's conditions, Andrew easily dodges it and with a single pull, he ripped 088's body into two.

"ARGGGG!" 088's screams of pain echoed throughout the cave. His blood gushed like rain that soaked the whole cave and Andrew's body.
His eyes looked at 088 blankly. Unconsciously, his tears flowed and his heart was filled with unbearable sadness. Strange... he had killed so many people, even his own friends but he never felt this way.

-Bruk!

088's hand fell in front of Andrew.

He knelt down one leg as he noticed a large scar from the wrist to the elbow, Andrew's hand moved to the wound, his eyes narrowed as if he was recalling his memories. A memory suddenly flashed through his head as well as his terrified voice.
"Liam! Liam, are you okay?" He was terrified of seeing a large wound cut his brother's hand as a result of catching him from a tree.

"I'm fine, Levi. Don't be afraid I'll protect you." Even though his brother's hands were full of blood, his brother still hugged him.

"Brother?" Andrew muttered subconsciously. His tears flowed more and more profusely, his eyes widened, his face filled with guilt and sadness.
"No ... Brother! No ... No ... What have I done ?!" He embraced 088's hand, his body was shaking violently.
"Brother ... ARRRGGGG!" a scream full of agony escaped his mouth as Andrew couldn't hold back the emotions that consumed his mind.

But slowly his eyes filled with determination as an image of a man smiling slyly crossed his head.
"Reyn Whitelight ...! I'll kill you!" Andrew rose to his feet and ran deeper into the cave.


*

*

*


Lilieth's PoV

My feet moved fast as Kitty killed the guards who kept coming at us. With my sharp sense of smell, I could easily tell their position including where they are hiding. But there was a room that caught my attention since I couldn't feel anything in it even though I could smell some humans in it. There are only 2 possibilities.

First, these people are prisoners and the mad alchemists want to transform them into new tentacle creatures.

Second, magic protection covered it because there was something important there.

As soon as I arrived at the front of the room, I stretched out my hand. Dozens of black lances appeared before me.

-Brakkkk!

Kitty broke the door and immediately rolled to the side. The people inside the room turned their eyes towards me. I recognized them as high mages from the staff they were holding.

A few of them started casting their spell, while I waved my hand forward. My black lances flew towards them, stabbing them. They collapsed one by one and their blood started to soak the floor.

'All right, now let's see what important things you are hiding here,' I thought as a smirk blossomed on my lips. My feet have just taken a few steps, while Kitty is just stood up. But suddenly a great power threw us away. Kitty was thrown against the wall and I quickly got down on one knee, pulled out my claws and planted them into the ground to prevent me from being thrown away.

'I recognized this power ... This is Lord Damon's power!'

My eyes stared at the source of it and saw a dark crystal in the middle of the room. Now I understand why those high mages didn't come out of this room or try to escape even though we had attacked them. Because once they release their spell then the crystal's power will destroy this place.

I gritted my teeth and crawled forward slowly, I didn't expect there was something as powerful as this here. If I don't stop it soon then we will die!

The closer I got, the power pressure grew stronger, it even threw me several times. I glanced at Kitty and noticed she was lying unconsciously in the corner of the room. But I can confirm she's still alive.

I refocused my attention on the crystal. My eyes are filled with determination. There is only a way to deal with this. That absorbs the crystal power for me. Though I don't know if I can hold it or not.

I forced myself to walk closer to it, dragged my heavy feet and stretched out my hand as I prayed silently, hoping the crystal would recognize Lord Damon's power within me. A tremendous power went into my body, filled every cavity in my body and made my whole body really hurt! My body was crushed from within, even worse than when Lord Damon turned me into a Succubus. I gritted my teeth, endured all the pain as a great force ran through my body. This is my chance, I don't know what Reyn's plan with this crystal is. But with this power, I believe I can release Lord Damon more quickly.

Slowly the dark crystal slowly turned into a dark aura. The power entered my body as a large force raged within me. My consciousness dimmed as I couldn't endure this pain anymore.
"My Lord ..." I muttered as my gaze darkened.
29