Chapter 74. Serve Me
3.5k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 74. Serve Me

As soon as I opened my eyes, I found myself lying in a dark room. The cold and rough floor greeted my skin which was not covered by a single thread now. Slowly, I woke up and looked around in confusion.
'What happened? Why am I here? ' I recognized this place clearly, it was where Lord Damon was locked up.

I looked to the end of the room and found Lord Damon sitting on his throne. His eyes were closed, his hands and feet bound on his chair. It was the same when I met him for the first time. Strangely though I could feel his power but I didn't smell his scent at all. It proves what was in front of me was not the real one.

My feet stepped closer to him as my claws extended, ready to attack whoever he was. Since he was trying to trick me, it was obvious that he had bad intentions.
"My Lord?" I called. I tried to show that I didn't have the slightest suspicion at him.

When I was only a few steps away from him, I spoke again.
"My Lord? What happened to you? Are you alright?" I held my steps, at least I needed some distance to avoid his attack.

He opened his red eyes slowly, in an instant, the atmosphere around him turned cold as his demonic aura dominated the room. My wings appeared on my back as a force pulled me closer to him but I immediately jumped back as far as possible from his range. Because it was the same as when I first met him, I remember what he did.

My eyes stared at him, while an evil smirk developed on his lips. But in contrast, when he turned me into a Succubus, he pulled both his hands and feet, shattering the chain that bound him to pieces.

-Kkraakk --- Kkraakk --- Kkraakk

Two horns appear above his head along with two wings shaped like an assembly of human bones that emerged from his back as he stood up from his throne.

My eyes widened in shock.
'What ?!' I knew he was not the real Lord Damon but that power and wings were only owned by Lord Damon, that's why I was surprised he could imitate it.

"How dare you disturb me!" he snapped.

"I won't bother you if you don't pretend to be my master!" I shouted as I stood up. I had no choice but to fight him because I could feel there was no way out of here, besides that I also felt a strange force blocking my portal.

"I never pretended to be anyone!" said the man in a frightening cold voice.

A burst of evil laughter came out of my mouth.
"I know you are not him!" Without further ado, I opened my wings and glided at him.

Before I could reach him, he swung one of his wings, a great force shot out from it. I gasped and dodged quickly. Immense power passed by my side, I quickly stretched out my hand, creating dozens of black lances in front of him.

-Crakkk -Crakkk - Craakkk

My black lances flew towards him, but he dodged quickly, causing several of them to pierce the wall. Even my eyes couldn't catch where he was.

"Are you looking for me?" A cold voice came from behind me.

I flicked my wings to turn around and waved my hand at him. The rest of my black lances rushed at him but a barrier destroyed it before they could reach him.

He looked at me with a sly smile on his face.

"Tsk!" I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I held out my hand to him. Dark lightning came out of my hand but again he was already behind me. I turned around and swung my claws at him. But he caught my hand easily, his cold face in front of me. Without hesitation, I flowed my dark lighting back to him.

He didn't budge.

Without wasting any time, I kicked him right to his crotch. Unfortunately, he dodged at the last moment.

I lunged at him again as I exerted my demonic power. But when I swung my claw, in the blink of an eye he was already behind me. I tried to turn around, I realized that my body couldn't move anymore. I shuddered as I could feel the death behind me.
"Serve me and I'll let you go," he whispered in a cold voice.

"No," I replied in a firm tone. I had no interest in having two masters because my heart was already with Lord Damon and I didn't want to give it to the others.

His cold hand choked my neck from behind. I tried to break free from the spell but in vain. I opened my mouth trying to breathe in as best I could, but he tightened his choke.

"Aa ... Aa --- aaa," My broken voice out of my mouth as my consciousness faded away.

"Say it that you are willing to serve me!" he snapped again.

"No ---" I answered with difficulty, my vision began to blur.

He suddenly let go of me and I immediately took a quick breath and coughed.

* Cough * * Cough * * Cough *

The spell that bound me loosened. Without wasting time, I swung my claw at him. But strangely my claw pierced through as if I just hit the smoke. I looked at him in confusion, I knew he wasn't an illusion or a shadow but how could I not hit him?

"Lilieth, bring me to him," he demanded.

"Who do you mean ?!" I asked curtly.

"Damon ... Bring me to my master. They took me from him."

I gasped as I began to understand, he was the crystal. He was Lord Damon's power that was taken by Reyn.
"I will definitely bring you to him," I replied.

A smirk developed across his face as he walked towards me.
"I entrust everything to you, Lilieth ..." Then he disappeared into my body.

An immense power enveloped me but different from before this time it didn't crush me but I felt like I was embraced by Lord Damon. I closed my eyes, felt the coldness that enveloped me turn warm.

"-lieth! Lilieth!" A male voice called out my name.

I opened my eyes slowly. The image of a man became clearer in my vision.
"Lord Damon ..." I muttered. But I was wrong, it was not Lord Damon but Andrew. While Kitty was beside him, holding her head. Fresh drops of blood on her forehead.
"Andrew?" I frowned in confusion.

Getting up to sit down, I swept my gaze around me and found I had returned to the alchemist's hideout.

"Are you okay?" asked Andrew worriedly.

I didn't answer but stared at my hand in confusion. This was wonderful! I could feel Lord Damon's power rotating within my body and increase my strength rapidly. A wicked smile grew on my lips, it seemed like Reyn was planning something by condensing Lord Damon's power into a crystal but unfortunately, the crystal fell into my hands.

"I'm fine. I think it's time to get those alchemists," I said, standing up.

34