Chapter 75. Unexpected
2.7k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 75. Unexpected 
Sarael's and Tania's PoV
"What happened ?!" said Sarael in a half scream. Sarael and Tania's eyes stared at the pool of blood in front of the cave in shock. Earlier, a great force had come from within the cave. The power shook the ground and the whole cave, even Tania immediately created a barrier to protect both of them to prevent them from being buried alive. But before long that power subsided and the tentacle creatures started screaming in pain and exploding one by one.
Sarael and Tania exchanged glances. This was clearly beyond their plans, as both of them were only tasked to prevent these creatures from entering the cave, not killing them.
"What should we do now?" Tania said in a worried tone.
"That's nothing we can do, besides tell Lilieth the truth," replied Sarael.
'But compared to Lilieth I'm actually more worried with that tentacle boy ... I'm not sure he can accept his comrades dying like this.'
*
*
*
Lilieth's PoV
I walked followed by Andrew and Kitty. The dark aura that covered my body spread into the cells or the rooms around me. Groans of pain could be heard from there. The guards who were hiding in the room died one by one as my dark aura choked and broke their necks mercilessly. A sly smile adorned my lips, my power was multiplying, nothing could stop me now.
I turned into a room as I swung my hand. 
-Brakkkk! 
The door flew off by itself. Inside, several mad alchemists were already standing behind a huge mandragora with terrified expressions. The monster's tendrils crept towards us. Andrew was just about to brush it off with his tentacles but suddenly the tendrils crumbled and turned to ashes.
The alchemists' eyes widened in surprise while my sly smile widened.
"Attack her!" the alchemists ordered the mandragora.
I waved my hand, a thick dark aura emitted from it. In an instant, the mandragora withered and died.
Some of the alchemists threw something at us. Strange tendrils appeared from under our feet and tried to tie us, but again before it could reach us, it withered and died.
Feeling cornered, the alchemists started throwing bottles filled with strange liquids at us, in just one glance, I immediately recognized they were explosives. I stretched out my hand and stopped it in the mid-air while they stared at me in fear.
A second later, the bottles also shattered and turned to ashes.
"Still don't want to give up?" I asked sarcastically.
They didn't answer and backed away in fear.
The dark aura emitted from my body covered them and lifted their bodies in the mid-air. Screams of fear filled the room.
"Andrew," I said.
Andrew stepped forward and stared at the alchemists with rage.
"Release my friends!"
According to Andrew, his friends' state should be not much different from him. All of them wanted to run away from this place, but when we attacked them earlier we found out that they were controlled by something since their gazes were all blank like Vance's and his subordinates', of course except 088.
The alchemists were silent in panic and fear.
"Answer me!" snapped Andrew.
I could see his anger and deep sadness clearly on his face.
"They are dead," answered one of the alchemists.
"What do you mean ?! Don't lie to me! Tell me how to release them!" screamed Andrew again.
"They are all under that dark crystal's influence. If the crystal goes out of control then the crystal's power within them will explode by itself," replied the alchemist again.
Andrew's legs felt weak, his body sank to the ground as his hopes vanished. Kitty immediately walked over to him and supported him.
"Andrew ..." said Kitty softly.
"I failed ... In the end ... I couldn't save anyone," muttered Andrew. His shock was clearly visible on his face.
I was also shocked by the alchemists' words. Inserting a demon lord's power into an ordinary human body was not an easy thing, besides it would torture them physically and mentally continuously. But I guess it was because Reyn wanted to have full control over the tentacle creatures.
"Miss, please let us go. This is Prince Reyn's plan. We are only following his orders ..." the alchemists pleaded.
"Fine, I'll let you go," I smirked evilly, of course, I won't let them go just like that. My hand extended to them.
"I will release you after you become my slaves."
Their energy came out of their body and entered my body. Their screams of pain could be heard once again as my evil laughter echoed throughout the room.
27