Chapter 76. Liam And Levi
2.5k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 76. Liam And Levi
I walked towards the cave entrance. Behind me, Andrew followed me in weak steps, sadness and disappointment clearly visible on his face, while Kitty walked beside him with a worried face. Meanwhile, the alchemists walked with blank eyes behind them.
As soon as we arrived at the entrance, just like the alchemists said, the tentacle creatures were already lying covered in blood. None of them survived.
"I'm sorry ..." said Tania regretfully.
"The alchemists have told us what happened," I replied. My eyes turned to the tentacle creature's corpses. The Specters were still near them.
"What happened to you?" asked Sarael, frowning in confusion. I guessed he could feel Lord Damon's power within me.
"I just took what Reyn stole from my master."
"Not you." Sarael pointed at Andrew.
"But him..."
"Octopus' friends died. So ---"
Before Kitty could finish her sentence, Sarael interrupted her.
"That's not it. A spirit followed him and tried to talk to him."
I glanced around Andrew to check who Sarael was talking about, but I couldn't feel or see any presence. 
Meanwhile, after Andrew heard Sarael's words, he raised his head and walked over to Sarael.
"Does his face look like mine?" he said in frustration.
Sarael glanced behind Andrew briefly.
"Yes. But he has a wound on his eye."
Andrew's hands clamped on Sarael's shoulders and shook his body impatiently.
"What did he say? What did he want to tell me?"
Sarael glanced back before returning his gaze to Andrew.
"I'll make you speak to him directly." Sarael brushed Andrew's hands away from him and raised his hand. The skull in his hand glowed in green. Slowly a figure appeared behind Andrew. That figure was not scary, in fact, he looked the same as ordinary people. What distinguishes him was, he is transparent like Sarael's Specter.
Andrew turned and the transparent figure walked over to him.
"Levi, don't be sad. It's not your fault ..." said the spirit.
"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ..." Andrew's tears began to flow.
'Too bad my guess was right,' I thought. I thought that by leaving the two of them alone, they could find out about this fact by themselves. Because after all, it was all just my guess and I didn't have any proof.
"Please live ... For me," said the spirit as he began to fade.
"Liam! Please don't leave me!" Andrew tried to hug the spirit but he had disappeared.
"He's gone," said Sarael. Meanwhile, Andrew was silent, lowering his head.
"Andrew ..." said Kitty with a worried face. She was just about to approach him but I grabbed her hand and stopped her. Kitty turned at me and I shook my head side to side.
"Let him calm himself," I said.
"Yes... " said Kitty reluctantly, turning her gaze back to Andrew.
I stared at the corpses that scattered in front of the cave for a moment and turned my gaze to Sarael.
"Can you revive them?" My plan to turn them into my army failed.
"Do you still want to use them?" asked Sarael.
"At least I wish they could take revenge on the person who made them this way," I replied.
"Fine." Sarael raised his skull again. A spell came out of his mouth.
"Bones of my Bone, Blood of my Blood. O hear my voice with my anger and hatred. For your master, calls to thee."
A second later, the corpses opened their eyes that were turned completely white. They slowly moved and stood up.
I turned to Andrew who was still silent, lowering his head.
"Andrew, let's go home."

*

*

*

The sun above Ironshade Town was almost rising when we arrived at Vance's mansion. I, Sarael and Tania stood near the basement entrance to make sure all of Sarael's undead troops and the alchemists were not left behind. Meanwhile, Kitty has brought Andrew to their room to rest.
"What's your plan?" Sarael asked me.
"I will order those mad alchemists to strengthen them." The Kingdom of Aeros has the White Saints to fight demons like me and Lord Damon. Even though the White Saints' power is insignificant, they will become an obstacle. Since we will be busy fighting Erebus and his succubus. While Andrew and the others might be busy fighting four elemental spirits.
"When are you going to attack them?" asked Sarael again.
"We'll be leaving soon, as soon as I receive the news about Reyn's departure."
"Are you serious about bringing these troops to the capital?" Sarael asked doubtfully. The capital's security is very tight if we attack them head-on, then our defeat is certain. Especially they have a Nephilim like Erebus.
"Yes. But I will release Lord Damon beforehand."
Sarael looked at me with a shocked expression.
"Do you have a way to release your master?"
I folded my arms over my chest and smiled arrogantly.
"Of course I already have it. I'm just waiting for the right time to use it."

*

*

*

Andrew and Kitty's PoV
In a room in Vance's mansion, Andrew sat limply on a sofa, even though there were no tears flowing from his eyes anymore, but his sadness could be seen clearly on his face. Her heart was completely broken after finding out 088 was his brother.
"Andrew ..." said Kitty softly, holding his hand.
Andrew stared at Kitty for a moment, then suddenly hugged her tightly. He knew that whatever happened he had to stay strong ... Because he had to avenge his brother and his friends.
"Andrew, what's wrong?" asked Kitty in confusion.
He shook his head side to side.
"Let me like this for a moment," he said in a trembling voice. Although he could only remember faintly, but he remembered he had a family. They live in a house near the countryside and live happily. But somehow, he and his brother ended up as experimental objects in that terrible place and turned them into terrible monsters.
Hearing Andrew's words, Kitty's hand moved to embrace him.
"Kitty is here ... Kitty won't leave Andrew."
"Thank you ..." Andrew whispered. Even though now he has remembered his real name is Levi but he decided to keep using the name that Lilieth gave him.
'Yes ... I am Andrew ... I am Lilieth's knight and I will repay what Prince Reyn has done to us.'
 
30