Chapter 77. Suspicion
2.3k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 77. Suspicion
The morning sun began to rise, Tania and Sarael had returned to their room to rest. While I was still sitting in the living room, my eyes were busy examining a document in my hand. 
"Call Irien and the others back." I gave my order list to Vance who was standing in front of me. 
"Also buy this for me," 
"Yes, My Queen." Vance took the list from my hand and left.
I sighed as I took my teacup and leaned to the sofa. Apart from summoning Irien and my other servants, I have also ordered the alchemists to strengthen my undead army. Especially arming them with the mandragora, because those monsters really caught my eyes.
I had just relaxed for a while, suddenly a knocking sound from the window was heard.
-Tukk, tukk, tukk
A dove tapped on the windowpane. I recognized the bird as Diorix's emergency messenger since I could feel his magic power from it.
I swung my hand and opened the window with my telekinesis. The bird came into the room and landed on my hand.
The bird turned into a light and shattered into pieces, a message came into my head. 
'In three days Prince Reyn will lead the war to Stothia.'
A sly smile blossomed on my face after receiving the news. 
'Then I have to accelerate my preparations.'
*
 * 
*
Erebus' PoV
Meanwhile, Erebus stood near a window, his eyes closed, his hand extended and his dark aura emitted from it. The fragments of the castle barrack's images entered his mind. News of Reyn's departure had reached his ears, so he did this to ensure that Reyn would really go to war before he would carry out his plan to take over Aeros. In addition, he had also summoned his four elemental spirits to return to the capital. All this time he sent them out of the palace to destroy all organizations or associations that could potentially destroy his plans, as well as investigate Reyn's plans behind his good attitude.
"Your Majesty, they're all here," Rosalie's voice came from behind him.
Erebus opened his eyes, lowered his hand and turned around. His trusted four elemental spirits stood before him and bowed. 
"Your Majesty," they greeted.
"Is there anything you want to report?" asked Erebus.
The small man who was carrying the arrow took a step forward. 
"Your Majesty, this morning I found a strange hiding place in Giant Timberland Forest and found some traces of dark forces there but unfortunately the place was already destroyed when I arrived."
"Have you found any clues about the owner of that place? Or the attacker?" asked Erebus.
The small man shook his head. 
"The whole place has been destroyed by a big explosion and I couldn't find any traces or clues there. I found traces of blood in front of the ruin but the tracks disappeared in the river."
Erebus deep in thought.
"Your Majesty ... Could this be Prince Reyn's doing?" said Rosalie.
"That place may belong to Prince Reyn but we don't know who the attacker is," Erebus replied. But since it had something to do with dark forces, Erebus guessed that maybe this had something to do with Damon. He turned his gaze to Rosalie. 
"How is Damon?"
"Damon still hasn't opened his eyes since you cast that spell on him," Rosalie replied.
After his last meeting with Damon, Erebus used almost all his power to freeze Damon and locked the place up so that it could not be penetrated by anyone. He did this because he could feel another person's presence before. He turned his gaze to the four elemental spirits. 
"Tighten the guard. Don't let anyone see him!" He was not afraid of anything, he was only afraid of Damon. So he had to keep Damon from escaping before he found a way to kill him. Until then all he could do was suck out his power.
"Yes, Your Majesty," answered the four elemental spirits. Then they left.
"Do you think all of this has something to do with Damon?" Rosalie asked after the four of them left them.
"That's what I thought. No one can defeat me but Damon. So whoever they are, their goal is definitely to free him," Erebus replied. Actually, during these ten years, he couldn't do any movement because even though he looked fine he was actually badly injured. In order to heal himself, he had no other choice but to stay in the Whitelight family's castle as he kept an eye to Damon. Now his power was back, so he wanted to execute his original plan. 
"Rosalie, keep an eye on Prince Reyn's movements. If he does anything suspicious, report it to me immediately," Erebus ordered.
"Yes, Your Majesty."
30