Chapter 79. C*m Competition
6.4k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 79. Cum Competition 
Kitty and Tania removed Andrew and Sarael's clothes. The two men's hearts pounded as their women started to crawl over them and stroked their sticks. Their women's other hands rubbed from their faces to necks down to their chest and abs. Sarael and Andrew's bodies began to heat up, a tingling sensation mixed with pleasure crept up from beneath them all over their bodies.
A chuckle came out of Sarael's mouth.
"Tania, if you want it you don't have to tie me up like this. I'll be happy to do it," he whispered in a sexy voice.
"We'll see," replied Tania, smiling mischievously.
Whereas Andrew could only be silent and his face flushed, enjoying all Kitty's touch on him. His breathing was getting heavier and his mating urge was getting higher.
Kitty and Tania's lips began to kiss, licking their men's bodies. Sarael and Andrew fell silent, surrendering themselves. After all, they also enjoyed it.
Their lips continued to fall in front of their men's sticks. They lick it from bottom to top slowly and suck it.
"Ngghh ..." Moans came out of Andrew and Sarael's mouths as Kitty and Tania's tongues swirled on the tips of their sticks.
"Oh, yeah--- yeah ... Suck me harder ..." Sarael demanded. From his face, he was clearly enjoying it very much.
Kitty and Tania continued to play with their stick, licked it, sucked it, their tongues kept turning, tickling their sticks. Kitty and Tania's hands continued to explore their abs, thighs and groins.
Drops of saliva started to drip, soaking the bed sheets as their men stick was fully awake. Meanwhile, Andrew and Sarael were in high pleasure, their minds felt blank, their bodies were burning with their desire.
As their male sticks twitched, indicating they were already within their limits, Kitty and Tania let go of their mouths.
"Alright, let's start the competition," said Tania.
"What are the rules, nya?" asked Kitty.
"Whoever cum first has to be a slave for one week," said Tania.
Andrew and Sarael's eyes widened in shock.
"Wait! We never agreed about this!" Sarael complained.
"You also didn't ask for our consent when you had a sex duel in the living room yesterday," replied Tania.
Sarael looked away with an irritated face.
"I don't agree and you won't be able to force me." Meanwhile, even though Andrew didn't say anything, from his face he clearly didn't want to.
Kitty showed a 'magic collar' in her grasp and smirked.
"Like it or not, the loser must become a slave, nya."
Andrew and Sarael's eyes fixed on the collars.
"Kitty, please don't do this to me," Andrew pleaded, shaking his head.
"Andrew has to obey Kitty this time." Kitty put the magic collar in the middle of them and started to continue her action. Likewise with Tania.
"Ahhh .... Ahh ..." Moan after moan began to come out of Andrew and Sarael's mouths as Tania and Kitty's movements grew wild. Their bodies were immersed in pleasure while loads were getting full. They wanted to take it out, but of course, they were holding it desperately. Neither of them wanted to be a slave.
Kitty and Tania let go of their mouths. They rode on their men's hips, their hole devouring their hard stick like a hungry beast eating its prey greedily.
"Aaaghhhh." the four of them sighed as their sticks slid into their heat.
Their waists moved up and down.
"Ngghh ... Ah-hah-hah- please ... Stop ... Please ..." Andrew and Sarael pleaded. But Kitty and Tania ignored their pleas and kept moving.
"Ugghhh ... Ahh ... Ahh ..." Sarael and Andrew leaned their heads back in resignation, their minds were getting blank as wave after wave of pleasure swept over them.
Their stick was twitching a lot as they could no longer resist the pleasure that flooded their bodies.
"Aaaghhhh," A hard hard moan came out of Sarael's mouth as he spurted his hot loads inside Tania's. A second later, Andrew also fired his loads inside Kitty's.
Kitty and Tania laughed mischievously when they saw their men's bodies lay limply. They shifted aside.
"Sarael, you lost. Now you have to be my slave for a week." Tania's hand took the magic collar in their middle.
"Congratulations! Kitty is jealous of Tania," said Kitty happily. Whereas Andrew sighed in relief, at least he didn't have to be Kitty's slave.
Tania's hands began to put the magic collar around Sarael's neck while Sarael looked at Tania with a pleading look. Even though he had given his life to Tania, he certainly didn't want to be a slave.
"No! Tania, please! No!" The magic collar was attached to Sarael's neck and started glowing.
"No! Please no! Aaaaaahhhh!"

*

*

*

Reyn's PoV

The afternoon sun began to set into the western horizon and the sky above the Timberland Giant Forest began to dim. Reyn spurred his horse quickly into the forest. His worry and uneasiness were clearly visible on his face. He just received news that something was happening in this forest this morning. Although the cause was not clear, he decided to check it immediately since he was worried that his hiding place was discovered.
It took a long time for him to create that crystal as well to create those tentacle creatures. If he lost it now it would be the same as the result of his hard work ended in vain.
Reyn pulled the reins around his hands to stop the horse. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw the cave that was supposed to be a hiding place for his secret weapon had crumbled into a pile of rocks.
He got off his horse, his anger peaked. His feet stepped onto that pile and knelt down. His hands moved to dig the rocks hoping there was some clue or something from there. But of course, even though he dug until his hands were covered with wounds, he didn't find anything. Reyn gritted his teeth as he punched a large boulder in front of him to vent his frustration.
- Brakkkk!
The stone shattered to pieces. Even though his work ended in vain, but of course that didn't mean he would just give up. He took a deep breath to calm himself before getting back to his feet. He didn't know who did this but for now, the only person who could do it was Erebus alone. Although in this place there was no evidence of his involvement, but one of the alchemists could have said everything.

He was silent for a moment.

'No ... Looks like Erebus doesn't know it yet.' He drew this conclusion because he had met Erebus before coming here and Erebus did not show any suspicion. This opened up another possibility that the person who destroyed this place was someone else, not Erebus. For him, it would be better if the crystal fell into someone else's hands other than Erebus. Because at least it meant that Erebus still didn't know about his betrayal.

'I have to search for the crystal as soon as possible ... I must immediately mobilize my troops to pretend to attack Stothia.'

39